chapter 30

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'WHAT!!!' Eunjung just screamed when saw her clock. Kyungsoo was awake from his sleeping because he heard the screaming.


‘What is it? why are you in rush now?!’ Kyungsoo just looking at her that already went to her toilet, iron her clothes and put some makeup but that’s was too fast just Eunjung was in hurry that time.


‘Ugh, how can I be such a clumsy! I already forgot about my father meeting. He will announce me to be the new head of his company. Now, I overslept and the meeting will start soon! Ugh, just make me some breakfast!’ Eunjung yelled at Kyungsoo and that was make him also in hurry. He climbed down to his stairs.


‘Hmm, I don’t think that this clothes will be suitable for me!’ Eunjung gave a strong gaze to her clothes.


‘Yah, stupid Eunjung! just choose one already!’ Eunjung mad at herself for being such a late. She pick one clothes and changing her clothes.


‘Okay done!’ She happily look herself at the mirror with happy tone. She get out from her bedroom and go meet Kyungsoo.

Eunjung was in rushed until make her slip down to her stairs.


‘OUCH!’ Eunjung screamed was make Kyungsoo surprised.


‘EUNJUNG, ARE YOU OKAY!’ Kyungsoo helping Eunjung to get up.


‘Ouch, my hurt!’


‘Hermm.. hermm.. Let me take a look?’


‘Yah, don’t you dare you ert guy!’ Eunjung pushed Kyungsoo head.


‘Oh yea right, sorry!’ Kyungsoo blushing.


‘Did my breakfast already done?’ Eunjung asked him.


‘Well, yes?’ Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and going through to their dining room.

Eunjung shocked when saw many food was being set up by Kyungsoo all by himself.

'Tadda!' Kyungsoo agyeo was make Eunjung back from her fantasy about food.


‘Did you make this all by yourself. Alone?’ Eunjung just make a surprised expression to Kyungsoo.


‘Y-yes, why?’


‘But this is many. You can do it that alone, are you getting a help from our maid!’ Eunjung smirked at him.


‘Of course not. Ugh, you just underestimate my cooking skill. I just cooking this all is not for yourself only!’ Kyungsoo pout.


‘Yah, don’t do that. Okay, I’m sorry!’ Eunjung also pout.


‘Okay, just eat what you want my boss’ Kyungsoo was acting like a butler. He open the chair for Eunjung to sit on it. He grabbed Eunjung hand and let her sit.


‘Well, thank you my butler’ Eunjung smiling to him.
‘Your welcome, did you want anything else?’ Kyungsoo bowed to her.


‘Geez, don’t do that! Hmm it’s okay you can have a breakfast with me!’ Eunjung blushing when looking at Kyungsoo acting.


‘I think not this time, I want to take a shower first!’ Kyungsoo said that with politely.


Yes he should taking a shower first!’ Chanyeol interrupting them from behind and make them scared.


‘Dad, how long have you’ve been there?’ Eunjung and Kyungsoo look at him.


‘Long for looking at your lovey dovey’ Chanyeol smirk.


‘What w-we are~’ Eunjung blushed was make Kyungsoo thinking how cute was Eunjung.


‘Yah, you are cute!’ Kyungsoo pinched her cheek.


‘Don’t do that!’ Eunjung hit his hand.


‘Aw, just kidding!’ Kyungsoo pout.

'aww you guys so cute' Chanyeol was teasing them with his aegyo.


‘Shut up and what do you want dad!’ Eunjung head turn red.

'Oh I almost forgot Kyungsoo will join with you'


‘Join what? I don’t understand’ Eunjung just look at her father with puzzled expression.


‘He will work with you at my company’ Chanyeol drinking a orange juice.


‘WHAT!!!!’ They both shouted in shocked.

Chanyeol was drinking his orange juice was spread all over the floor and almost chocked.

'Dad, are you serious?'


‘Yah, I dont think that your company will be suitable with my brain. Even though, I don’t have any academy certificate. Remember that?’ Kyungsoo and Eunjung just shocked.


‘I am serious and I don’t mind at all if Kyungsoo doesn’t have any education than he doesn’t have any job’ Chanyeol wipe his mouth because of his spread.


‘B-but!’ Kyungsoo speechless and Eunjung wide mouth just staring at her father.


‘No but just go take a shower and we all will go to that company!’ Chanyeol said that with calm and polite.


‘B-but She- me- what!’ Kyungsoo can’t speak properly.


‘What I don’t get it?’ Chanyeol frowned.


‘He- me - together!’ Eunjung also can’t speak that time.


‘Okay stop with this nonsense and go take a shower now Kyungsoo and I will sent you guys!’ Chanyeol pushed Kyungsoo body. Kyungsoo just nodded and going to his toilet.


Chanyeol turn back to see Eunjung.

'What?'


‘He- me- noooo!’ Eunjung screamed and Chanyeol shook his head.


‘Don’t worry dear, he will not take your position in that company’

'B-but!'

'Shut up and let's eat while waiting for him!' Chanyeol sat on the chair with Eunjung. Eunjung kept her head low and ate her food slowly.


Meanwhile Kyungsoo was in his bathroom.

'UGH, WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!!' Kyungsoo started to freak out when realised that he will go to business world.


‘Geez, why rich people always that hard! but that’s good when I will get a job’ Kyungsoo also felt happy when realised that he doesn’t had any job yet before.

'Oh I think this is done now!' Kyungsoo grabbed a towel and wipe his body wet. He changing his clothes, opened his door and started to walk for meet them at dining room.


‘Okay I’m done!!’ Kyungsoo smiling at them.


‘Is that you gonna wear today?’ Chanyeol chuckled.


‘Opps, I forgot about my work!’ Kyungsoo just stand there and his lips pout.


‘Aigoo, wait a minute. I don’t think that Kyungsoo have a worker suit!’ Eunjung gave Chanyeol a strong gaze.


‘Oh about that, don’t worry I have a suit that fit well with Kyungsoo’ Chanyeol go to his closet and take his coat to give at Kyungsoo.


‘Since, my height doesn’t allow me to take this clothes. So, you can have them!’ Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a lots of his small suit.


‘Woah really, all of them!?’ Kyungsoo look at his clothes.


‘Yup really, now go change your clothes!’ Chanyeol pushed him again.


‘Oh okay dad, thank you!’ Kyungsoo nodded and started to run to his bedroom.

Eunjung also happy to see Kyungsoo was excited to get his first job. Eunjung just smiling nicely to him.


‘What with that smile!’ Chanyeol smirked.


‘I’m not smiling, I’m a-a~’ Eunjung blushing and her hand take all of food for her to eat.


‘I-m m-a ea-ting!’ Eunjung ate her food a while she talking to her father.


‘Yah you gross, you know that!’ Chanyeol chuckle and felt disgust a bit to Eunjung.


‘Phew!’ Eunjung save from her embarrassed moment.


‘I’m done!’


‘Woah, you look great!’ Chanyeol amazed by Kyungsoo matured.


‘Not bad at all!’ Eunjung look everything on him.


‘Really, it’s a bit bigger on my arms!’ Kyungsoo pout and swing his arms.


‘Nuh you are great, let’s go now!’ Chanyeol grabbed their hand.


‘B-but I don’t having a breakfast yet!’


‘No time for that let’s go!!’ Chanyeol laughing at they both a while he grabbed them.


‘y-you guys, w-where are you going?’ Boram yawned with Luhan was sleepy on her shoulder.


‘Work!’


‘Huh, you working now? how?’


‘Yes and I’ll explain you later’ Kyungsoo wave his hand to them a while being grabbed by Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

**

'From now on, my daughter, Eunjung will be taking my position and also this company. Our business will keep going but this time they both will handle that. I hope that all of you can keep cooperation as long they both in here. Give them an applause!' Chanyeol smiled brightly to his worker at the office.


‘Eunjung and Kyungsoo, you may get ready now!’ Chanyeol smiles at them again.


‘What suppose I do now?’ Kyungsoo whispered to Eunjung. Eunjung just gave him a signal to keep go on but Kyungsoo doesn’t understand any of it.


Kyungsoo getting nervous when the workers was watching at him. His knee also became weak!


‘Hurmm, hurmm. Hi?’ Kyungsoo scratched his head and make Chanyeol laughed. Eunjung just slapped her forehead.


‘Awww, such innocence kid. Okay, your turn Eunjung!’ Chanyeol greet Eunjung to meet them.


Eunjung came closer to Chanyeol and glare at them like psycho kid.


‘Listen here, I don’t want any lazy workers on my company, if I notice about it. YOU ALL FIRED!!’ Eunjung yelled at them and make all the people around her was scared even Chanyeol and Kyungsoo also scared by that.

'Thank you!' Eunjung stepped back from her father.


‘Hmm o-okay?’ Chanyeol gulped his saliva and started to worry about his worker when Eunjung handle his company.


‘Okay Eunjung, from now on you will have a secretary that also new like you’ Chanyeol looking at Eunjung.


‘Who?’


‘PARK JIYEON!’ Chanyeol shouted call her name.

 

As Jiyeon entered their office. Everyone was impressed by her beautiful and the y she was!


‘Oh Geez, I’m more y than her!’ Eunjung getting jealous about her and little bit disgusted with it.


‘Wow, she beautiful!’ Kyungsoo can’t blinked his eyes when looking at Jiyeon.

Eunjung immediately hit Kyungsoo arms by her elbow.


‘Ouch, why you need to do that!’ Kyungsoo felt hurt on his arms.


‘Oh I don’t know?’ Eunjung gave him a weakly smiled and a strong gaze to make him scared.


Kyungsoo cannot see Eunjung eyes that totally insane when she became scary but in his deep heart he was ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter