chapter 22

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hmm, Where is he now? did he forget that he suppose to meet me now?' Eunjung just waiting Kyungsoo to arrive at her front door.


A while Eunjung just staring at outside. Yixing and Luhan was still sleepy that time.

'You're okay Eunjung?' said Luhan in worried

'I'm okay, I'm just get nervous to meet him' Eunjung eyes watching at the door, She didn't watching at Luhan and she felt so nervous that time.

'Don't worry, he will come!' Yixing smiled and laying on her couch.

'Who will come? did Kyungsoo coming today? are you waiting for him unnie?' Hyomin said while she baked some cake at stove.

'No! yes? I'm waiting for my dad too' Eunjung sigh.

'Don't worry! Your father will love him. trust me! Kyungsoo is nice person and someone that can be helpful' Yixing said.

'How you know that? this is our first time meet him and I am sure that you never meet him' Eunjung sigh and kept looking.

'Hmm you're right but just listen to his name that I can feel he is nice' Yixing smiled.

'Who Kyungsoo?' Luhan said and scratched his head.

'Oh, that Eunjung husband!' Hyomin chuckle.

'He is not my husband yet! and that just husband contract!' Eunjung shouted.

'Oh I see. okay good luck with that! now I need to take a bed' Luhan wanted to sleep but Hyomin forbid him.

'No that not good! it's morning. You need to breakfast now!' Hyomin gave him a dessert. Luhan eyes became widened and he doesn't blink at all.

'Woah, you're really great. hmmm woah that smell so good' Luhan smell the food.

'Eat it and Yixing, let's eat together?' Hyomin offered to Yixing

'okay!' Yixing run to the table and eat his food

‘Unnie, just be patient and let’s join with us’ Hyomin offered

'Hmm, okay' Eunjung sigh.

 

 

A while, Kyungsoo was overslept that time.

'Noo, I'm late' Kyungsoo hold his clock and rushed to the toilet to take a shower.

5 minute later.

'Okay done! now I need to pick clothe. hmm, what should I wear today?' Kyungsoo look all over his clothe and finally found a clothes that was bought by Suho.

'Wow this is new, this is must be from Suho' Kyungsoo smiled and he wear that clothes.


He run to the mirror and look himself at the mirror. Kyungsoo feel so happy and he can’t stop smiling that time.

'Thank you Suho, I know you are the best!' Kyungsoo run to Eunjung house after that.

 

 

Meanwhile, at Eunjung house.

'Dad!' Eunjung shouted after saw his father came that time.

'Hey Eunjung' Her father hugged his daughter.
‘You’re early?’ Eunjung said.

'I'm a bit curious about our conversation last night. So, what is it!' Her father said and he was smiled that time.

'I don't know, just wait and see' Eunjung sigh.

'Oh, okay! but what is it?' Her father said and he was a bit curious about the other except Hyomin.

'Who are they?' Her father smiled.

' they are my friends' Eunjung smiled.

'Hey Mr Ham!' Hyomin smiled.

'Hi Hyomin, long time no see. Who are they that seat besides you?' Her father a bit curious about the boys.

'They are my family. He is my husband Yixing's and this is our son Luhan!' Hyomin smiled and Mr Ham laughed.

'What! No. He is not my son' Yixing yelled.

'He is my daddy' Luhan smiled and Yixing slapped his head.

'Haha, yea right and about that? Eunjung did you remember my request?' Her father smiled at Eunjung.

'Hmm yes' Eunjung sigh.

'Did you found one?' Her father said.

'Hmm, he- he!' Eunjung was out of idea.

Suddenly someone hit the door.

'I'm sorry about that and I'm sorry late. Phew, I was overslept today. Did I failed?' Kyungsoo catches up his breathe.

'There he is!' Eunjung pointed her finger to Kyungsoo and Her father was shocked.

'Oh what? how you did that-' Her father was shocked until can't find the word that perfect to say that time.

'This is my boyfriend Kyungsoo' Eunjung held Kyungsoo hand and Kyungsoo was breathing faster.

'Am I?' Kyungsoo was feeling happier that time.

'Of course silly, what's wrong with you today? are you scared to confront with my father?' Eunjung winked at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo just noticed that he was being flirted by Eunjung but actually it was opposite than he was thinking, Actually Eunjung want him to pretend that he was her boyfriend.

'Really?' Kyungsoo smiled and Eunjung gave him a dead glare.

'Wha-?' Kyungsoo just noticed Hyomin was giving him a signal.

'you-need-to-act-that-you-are-her-boyfriend!' Hyomin give him a signal.

'Oh yea, I am your boyfriends. I love you Eunjung' Kyungsoo smiled and pinched Eunjung cheek.

'Okay don't to much, now you need to tell my father that you are really wanted to be my husband' Eunjung smiled.

'Hey! it's okay Eunjung. I trust you guys and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter