chapter 4

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung went out and she saw Hyomin being surrounded by three ladies and they has a cute face.

'Hey, is that Hyomin? she said that she doesn't had any friends but now she talking with them. hmm, you know what, that is not your problem Eunjung'. She said that to herself and went out from there but finally she heard someone screamed!


‘Hey! where you think your going now, stealer boyfriends!’ she yelled at Hyomin.

'please Nana, that only misunderstanding' Hyomin said with scared voice.

'she trying to lie right now'. the other girl joined their conversations.

'yea, we saw your picture that you kiss Kai and you said that only misunderstanding?'.Another girl interrupt the conversations too.

'Listen here Park Hyomin, I don't want you join that carnival or you will regret that!!' she yelled and pushed Hyomin until she fell down on the floor.

'ouch' Hyomin fell hard that time.


Eunjung that the one who saw that came after to help Hyomin and she yelled to them.

'Hey, what's wrong with you guys, are you being a bully?'. Eunjung yelled.

'who the heck are you, ooo you must be the new students'. she smiled.

'My name is Nana, this is Raina and Lizzy. I'm pretty sure that you don't want to get trouble on the first day of school right? so better back off'. Nana said with politely and yelled at the last word.

Eunjung also don’t want to get any trouble on the first day of school.So, she decided to take away Hyomin away from them. When Hyomin stood up from the floor. Nana and her gang suddenly whisper to hyomin ears.

'Like I said, I don't want you to join that performances or you will know that what will happens to you'. She winked at Hyomin and Hyomin just nodded and then leave them.

 

 

 

~At Park~

'who are they, Hyomin? why there are so mean to you?. Eunjung still mad and asked Hyomin about them.

'There was my friends before'. Hyomin said that weakly and her eyes filled with tears.

'Hold on a sec, w-what your friends!'. Eunjung yelled at Hyomin because she shock and then she asked again.

'If they was your friends why they treat you like a garbage that can be throw to trash bin?'. Eunjung want to know the truth. Hyomin was crying and she told her about it.

‘It was my fault too’.Hyomin said and Eunjung frowned.

'I was in love with the Nana boyfriends and I don't know about it. It been 3 months I've dated with him and he never told that Nana was her girlfriends. his name is Kai!!'. Hyomin cried and it's getting louder.

Eunjung pat her shoulder to comfort her.’ tell me, what exactly happens?’. she sigh and started talking about it.

'I was in their grouped before “orange caramel” and we were so happy until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter