chapter 11

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold night.They can felt the wind blew out so hard and even make them body was shaking hard but they didn’t think about it and they just curious about what’s already that made up his uncle mind to take them out in the midnight. suddenly, they all stopped.


‘Okay from now on I want you to take this job and don’t comeback until you’re bring me a money!!’. yelled his uncle. Baekhyun just nodded and wanted to know his job.

'Hmm, what exactly is my job?' said Baekhyun with a small voice.

'Oh you will know after you take this job' his uncle smiled but he knew that smile mean something bad. He looked into kyungsoo that already feeling sleepy.

'Kyungie, can you stay here for a while. after my jobs done I will come back okay?'. Baekhyun was squat down, so he can saw him for face to face.

'Hmm okay but can you hurry?' said Kyungsoo while his eyes wanted to close and he yawn many times.

'Aww okay Kyungie, but please don't go to far from here. hmm'.

Baekhyun look around. ‘Huh, how about on that bench, stay there and I will meet you later’ Baekhyun show kyungsoo to that bench.

'Hey lazy kid, hurry up in!!' his uncle yelled.

'Oh okay, I will be there'. Baekhyun respond to his uncle and saw kyungsoo again.

'Okay kyungie, I will see you later. bye'. he wave his hand to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo wave his hand back.

Kyungsoo look at his older brother that was left him and he take a nap at the bench but it was hard for him because it was so cold. So, he just stare at the stars and started singing.

When Baekhyun entered that room. He can saw people was dancing and being drunk. It was a club and he knew that he doesn’t like that situation, noisy, music to loud, people yelled and screamed. So he just follow his uncle and kept his head low.

'Where exactly we are going now?'. said Baekhyun that felt nervous that time.

'Will you just quiet and follow me'. His uncle yelled at him and he just nodded. Then, they both reached one room and it has a sign.

"Only private person".Baekhyun read that in low voice.

As their entered that room Baekhyun can saw a guy only wearing a jeans pant but he didn’t wear any shirt and it has tattoo. Baekhyun had a feeling that this place is a mafia place.

'Ooo my friends, Soo! where have you've been? long time no see?' He greet his uncle and Baekhyun just kept his head down and doesn't dare to see his face.

'Ugh, just my brother was passed away and now I bring his kid to work with you. Can you take him?'.
He looking into Baekhyun.

'Oh sure dude, anything for you?' He smiled. 'Okay, just do whatever you want to do and I don't really mind at all' He said while looking madly into Baekhyun.

'Wow seriously, he too young for this job. you are really the bad uncle' He said while laughing.

'yea, yea just don't start it to make angry.' he look into Baekhyun.

'And you don't try to come back until you get a money!! understands?. he yelled and Baekhyun just nodded faster. His uncle left them and went home.

'So what your name kiddo?'. The men was speak to Baekhyun.

'My n-name iss B-Baekhyun'.He said with scared and nervous.

‘Oh, okay Baekhyun from now on you will work with me and I hate it when someone doesn’t do my job! so please don’t make me angry’ he said and Baekhyun nodded.

'But what exactly that I suppose to do now?' Baekhyun said with nervous to much and his throat was shaking.

'Hahaha, you still don't know about this places right?' He laughed and Baekhyun just nodded. 'Okay, from now on you will be a stripper and you will treat those loser over there!!' He said. Baekhyun eyes became widened and he was shocked.

'I'm sorry I can't do this.I'm not fit with place at all' He bowed and went to the door but the other bodyguards with big muscle and he look creepy was stopped Baekhyun from Going to that door.

'Where you think that you're going? I'm not letting you go. Now treat them all or I should killed you now!!'.He screamed to Baekhyun and the bodyguards bring him to his room.

'Please let me goo'. Baekhyun Screamed and cried that time but the bodyguards just brought him to his room and push Baekhyun to get inside the room and closed his door. Baekhyun fell down to the floor and stood up again, he tried to open the door but it was locked. he screamed to get helped.

'HELP ME PLEASE, SOMEBODY PLEASE LET ME OUT!!' he screamed but no one heard his scream.'Oh no what will happen to me, I'm too young for this and I don't want this job anyway! why my uncle so mean at us.' but finally he remembered about kyungsoo that was left at outdoor. 
‘Kyungsoo!!’ he screamed and tried to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter