chapter 15

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Baekhyun was save being buried and Kyungsoo only smile when saw his brother for the last time but he knew that he always watching him if he keep loving him in his heart.


‘Kyungsoo, why you are smiling?’ Suho said.

'It's nothing'. Kyungsoo said with bright smile and then wave his hand to his brother.

'Goodbye hyung'.He said that to his hyung in whispered. Boram know that why Kyungsoo wave his hand that time, She knew Kyungsoo was love him so much but he wanted a new life that fill with happy, so she just smiled to kyungsoo and hold his hand. After done with it, they all returned home.

 

**
It was 3 weeks and Kyungsoo uncle was arrested by police and his friends too. Kyungsoo was met him before he got a punishment to be dead because being tortured to kid and a murdered.

'Uncle soo, oh I mean sir?'. Kyungsoo said with polite.

'It's okay, kyungsoo, can you call me Uncle Soo again?, it's okay if you don't want too'. He smiled and Kyungsoo confused. 'Is he my Uncle that always hit me and always hate me when I called him like that? why he was changing?'. Kyungsoo said to himself. His uncle was crying.

'Uncle soo, why are you crying?' Kyungsoo said in worry.

'I'm sorry kyungsoo. I'm sorry for being a bad person and this punishment is deserve to me! and I don't mind at all if you don't want to forgive me and it suppose to be, I'm a bad person at all!' . He cried louder. Kyungsoo got shocked after that saw his uncle crying.

'Uncle Soo, it's okay. I'm not mad at all. I know that what you just did to us because you love us and you don't want us being lazy. Thank you for taking care of me before' Kyungsoo bowed politely. His uncle eyes became widened and he can't stop crying.

'Kyungsoo, you are the good kid and you are never burden me. I'm sorry because yell at you before and said that you are burden.' his Uncle crying.

Kyungsoo was can’t hold his crying anymore and started to cry.

'Uncle Soo, stop crying, you're the one who said that, who crying person are the weak one and you are the stronger person that I've ever saw' even Kyungsoo was lying that he think that his Uncle was the stronger person. Actually, he think the tough and stronger person was his brother but he did that because he wanted to make his Uncle stopped crying.

'Oh right! you are clever person'. he smile and took something from his bag. 'Kyungsoo, I want you to have this. Since our house was being burn by the one that suppose I called a friends actually a bastard. I'm sorry make you brother met that guys. Don't worry he will never disturb us anymore'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter