chapter 31

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Eunjung were walking through all the workers and wanted to go to the exit door but something was playing in Eunjung mind and with that, she suddenly stopped from walking until Kyungsoo bumped her gently from the back.


‘EOo?’ Kyungsoo frowned when saw Eunjung was froze all of a sudden.


‘Hold my hand!’ Eunjung murmured.


‘W-wae?’ Kyungsoo finally blushing when heard that from Eunjung mouth. ‘W-what are you saying Jungie and W-why would I need to do that either?’ Kyungsoo asked a while he hid his blushing face.


‘Yah, Just hold my hand I said!’ Eunjung yelled softly at Kyungsoo because she didn’t want to let the workers were shocked by her.


‘O-Okay’ Kyungsoo immediately hold gently Eunjung hand. ‘Aishh, what’s wrong with this girl too? Is she crazy now because of work?’ Kyungsoo mind was explode by many question was popped out on his mind but for him, Eunjung was made a great choice for letting him know her as well. ‘Will you tell me why I need to do this one? I…I-I think this is uncomfortable for both of us!’ Kyungsoo frowned.


‘Yah, will you quiet!’ Eunjung pout. ‘Do you think I want to do this either!’ Eunjung murmured.


‘W-What?!’ Kyungsoo shocked. ‘I knew it, she must be planning something!’ Kyungsoo thought. ‘B-But why we do this too?’ Kyungsoo asked Eunjung again.


‘Aishh, this kiddo. Don’t you see my father is in there right now!’Eunjung pout and gave a signal to Kyungsoo about Chanyeol was in front of them but far to be seen them by their father.


Kyungsoo gently raised his head and sharply look at where Chanyeol was standing. ‘Ooh, I see now but this is not the answer that I want too!’ Kyungsoo frowned and blushing at the same time.


‘Yah, you’re sure dumb right!’ Eunjung grinned her teeth and hold her forehead while she shook her head. ‘If my father saw us walking in split way, he must feel suspicious between us. Don’t you see my point here right now!’ Eunjung said while her eyes sharply look at Kyungsoo expression face.


‘Aaaaahhhhhh, I don’t get it!’ Kyungsoo pout.


‘B-but I’m already told you….Ugh, just follow my lead!’ Eunjung pulled Kyungsoo hand harshly and at the same time, she wanted to twist his hand many times until Kyungsoo groaning in pain.


‘Aw aw aw, Jungie! S-slowly will ya!’ Kyungsoo bit his down lips and hold his pain.

They both were walking and started to appear their shadow to meet their beloved father. At the same time, everybody was impressed by their lovey dovey couple when they both passing through the crowded place by worker even though they can see Kyungsoo face was almost looks like he groaning in pain.


‘Isn’t they both adorable?’

'They holding a hand! wow, what a sweet couple!'

'Yeah, I ship them!' (o.O)?

Kyungsoo and Eunjung were blushing when heard those word from their workers. Kyungsoo trying to peek at Eunjung a bit and what he just saw that a shyly bright smiled from her. ‘Hehe, why is she smiling and why am I smiling too?’ Kyungsoo bit his down lips while his head was feeling a burn because felt a bit shy but it’s a happy one.


Eunjung realised that Kyungsoo was peeking at her a bit. ‘Yah, what are you looking at for!’ Eunjung pout her lips and hold her smiled from Kyungsoo sight even though it’s hard and already be knowing by Kyungsoo.


‘W-What…i’m not looking at y-you?’ Nope, I’m looking at the beautiful girl that in front of me now! Kyungsoo thought.


‘Yeah, right~~’ Eunjung smirked. ‘Okay, let’s go now!’ Kyungsoo just nodded happily his head at her.

 


They both made it to face their father chanyeol.


‘Hey dad!’ Eunjung hugged him.

'Well well, my sweet daughter now become a big woman in this company. So, how was your day with Kyungsoo?' Chanyeol said with his charming smiled.


‘We’re fine dad but what are you doing here anyway?’


‘Nothing just wanted to make sure that both of you are doing perfect!’

'Like I said we're fine' Eunjung just smiled as the response.


‘Okay, if you said so, are you both done now?’


‘N-not really~’ Kyungsoo didn’t finished his word after Eunjung gently hit his arms.’Ouch?’ Kyungsoo frowned at Eunjung.


‘Yes, we are done now. Why?’


‘Oh, let me drive for you guys. Since it’s getting late now’ Chanyeol offered his help for them.


‘Indeed, we want too!’ Eunjung happily nodded her head at Chanyeol.


‘Okay, make it quick! I will be at the outside, waiting for you guys!’ Chanyeol quickly out through the door exit and left them behind.

'Yah, what was that for!' Kyungsoo hold his arms while his eyes made a sharp contact into Eunjung innocent face.


‘W-we talking about this later, we better go now!’ As usual Kyungsoo just agreed with Eunjung.


Before they both wanted toget out from there, someone was stopping them by calling their name.


‘Wait, Mr.Do and Madam.Do!’

'Aishh, what now?' Eunjung pout and felt a bit irritated with it.


‘Yes?’ Kyungsoo the first one who turned back to see that person.


Eunjung also turning her body just to see that person too. Finally, she really felt a lot of irritated when saw Jiyeon was in front of them and she holding some document on her hand.


‘What is it now, can you see that both of us want to go home?’ Eunjung said rudely.


‘Jungie, don’t said like that. I’m sorry Jiyeon but what is it?’ Kyungsoo smiled.


‘Oh about what I’ve just said earlier. Did you already hmmmm… think about it?’ Jiyeon bit her down lips and rolled her eyes away from their sight.


Now Eunjung real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter