chapter 13

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jean Boram was washing her dish at her stove but suddenly, she freaking out by someone that crying in front of house. She look into her window house but she can’t saw anyone until she listened carefully that voice came from her trash bin.

'Who will be in that trash? o-on this midnight? would it be a g-ghost!! nuhhh, there no such things as a ghost' She said that to herself and approached to her trash bin. She take a breathe a bit and open the trash bin. She was speechless after saw a kid was there and crying.

'Please don't hurt me, I'm begging you.' kyungsoo cried while closed his eye and hugging his legs.

'K-Kyungsoo! i-is that you?. what are you doing there and why are you crying? Boram frowned.

Kyungsoo open his eyes and hug her after know it was Boram.

'Mommy!!' he stood up and hug her.

'Kyungsoo, tell me what happen? said Boram that was shocked by Kyungsoo.

'Mom you need to help me. My uncle was chase us. OH NO, HYUNG, YOU NEED TO HELP US!!' Kyungsoo screamed to Boram.

'Calm down Kyungsoo and let's go in first' she look around and take Kyungsoo to her house.

Kyungsoo was terrified after being chased by his uncle and he started to lose his energy and he fall down.

'Kyungsoo!!'. scream Boram called his name. 'He must be tired by running from that club until come here' she sigh and take Kyungsoo to her bedroom.

 

 


**
It was morning and the sun ray shining trough to his face and Kyungsoo started to wake up. When he open his eyes. He saw that a kid around his age was staring at him. He started to scream.

'Mr's Jean, Mr's Jean!! Kyungsoo wake up from his sleep!!' the boy screamed.

'What's that?' Boram rush to meet them. 'Kyungsoo, are you okay? you was fainted last night! what was happen?' Boram said while she pat Kyungsoo head.

'last night?, oh no!! mom you need to help me, My brother was in great danger!' Kyungsoo crying.

'O-Okay but what happend? said Boram

'we being chased by our uncle last night and my hyung was helping me to hide on that trash bin' kyungsoo held Boram hand to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter