chapter 10

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened to Kyungsoo for a long time ago before he met his step mother that he love now. It was a nightmared that came back from his vivid again and he can’t avoid from saw his lovely hyung that was die because of him.
Kyungsoo was 9 years old that time and he can’t do much only cries.

 

 

 

**

'Hyung I'm hungry, did you have any food'. Kyungsoo was hold his tummy and his doe eyes watched his hyung.

'Hmm, kyungie can you wait I'm trying to find a job for get a paid and then we buy a food for you'. said Baekhyun while smiled to Kyungsoo.

'Hmm, okay but what work that you will be? don't tell me that you want to be wash dishes man again!' Kyungsoo pout.

'Hmm but that all I can do. I'm not clever person, I'm never going to school.' Baekhyun sigh and breathed out heavily.

'Hmm hyung can I ask something?'. Kyungsoo ask with low voice.

'sure Kyungie, what is it?'.
Baekhyun said and gave him a smile.

'Why we don't have any parents. Are we that bad? until we have this bad luck'. Kyungsoo said and stared to his brother that already quiet and didn't move for any seconds.

'Hmm kyungie, we don't have any bad luck. trust me' Baekhyun pinched Kyungsoo cheek and winked at him.

'So, why we don't have a parents and I see that they all have. there was happy and they just laughing at each other. I feel jealous and I want to be love too. I want parents. I want I want. I want it!!' Kyungsoo whined and crying on his brother arms.

'But you're got me, you have me and I have you right? why? you don't like me kyungie?' Baekhyun hug kyungsoo and he crying when remembered his parents die because accident car that was happens. They got hit by lorry.

'Hyung why are you cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter