chapter 12

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was conscious from his slept after a few hours and he realised that he already . He wanted to cry but he knew that it is not worth it too. Then, he try to find his clothes and wear it but he just saw that his clothe was torn. He kept wore that and try to get away from there.

 

Suddenly, someone coming to his room~


‘Baekkie, you’re already wake. so how was your feeling now, good?’ he laughed and smirk to him.

'What you just did to me was wrong!' he mad to his uncle friends.

'There is nothing you can do now. you are already lose your “” hahaha' he laughed badly and make Baekhyun cried.

'I want to go now!' he said with madly but he got stopped by him.

'Like I said you're not going anywhere!! I don't know that this night was many come and they want you' he laughed and Baekhyun protest. 'let me go' baekhyun said but he got punched and then he laying on the floor.

'you stupid brat, don't you try to fight' he yelled to Baekhyun and started to go from there. When he turn back and went out the door. Baekhyun grab a bottle that those girl force him to drink and hit it into his head.

'Arghhhh!!' he screamed and Baekhyun pushed him aside and locked the door. He ran away to the exit door and brought kyungsoo ran away from there.

'That stupid bastard just run away and he locked me in this room!!' he yelled at his phone and it was Baekhyun uncle that who was he called. He getting mad and try to find Baekhyun with his few friends bodyguards.

 


**
‘Hyung, why are we running away too and why your clothes look terrible?’ kyungsoo frowned at his clothes and he was frightened to see his hyung reaction.

'Kyungie, we need to run away from Uncle Soo and DON'T EVER MEET HIM AFTER THIS!'. he said while they both still kept running.

'Hmm, o-okay but why?' said kyungsoo and he just nodded.

'Because he is a bad person!' Baekhyun said and they both was shocked after someone chasing them from behind them and yelled at them.

'Stop right there Baekhyun!!' He yelled to them.

'Run kyungsoo!!' they both running faster as they can but his uncle was faster. So, they hid in some bushes until his uncle passed them. they both crying.

'Hyung I'm scared' Kyungsoo whispered to Baekhyun. 'it's okay, don't worry kyungie' Baekhyun reply weakly. 'Let's go now Kyungie'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter