chapter 17

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Kyungsoo room, Suho laying on Kyungsoo bed while Kyungsoo just reading a magazine.


‘Need a boyfriends to married but in contract, WE WILL PAY YOU’.


Kyungsoo expression became a bit dark and he closed the magazine.


‘Who the stupid that want to marry a person in contract’. Kyungsoo mad.

'What is it, Kyungie? why you so angry?' Said Suho and he staring to Kyungsoo face.

'Just they dumb, how they can pay and marry them without love!' Kyungsoo pout.

'Awww you so cute~, Huh? what, who did that' He stood up and take the magazine from Kyungsoo.

'I don't know but they write an address if you want to meet them' Kyungsoo frowned

'Wow, paid us? they must be rich but ugly enough to find a partner'. Suho just make them both laughed.

'Yea, I think so if not why they need to write on their magazine but why in contract?' kyungsoo said and Suho just shocked. He didn't move at all.

'Hmm I don't know about that. let's just don't think about this' Suho said and he scratched his head.
Kyungsoo sigh and he look into his window.

 

 

**
~At Eunjung House~

'YOU DID WHAT!!' Eunjung yelled to Hyomin.

'You said that you want a boyfriend to marry, so I help you post it in the magazine'.Hyomin said while she holding a magazine and she gave a looked to Eunjung.

'I thought that you might happy if I wrote this' Hyomin said with smile.

'Happy? how can I be happy if I will meet a guy that just wanted my money and why you need to write that pay things!!' Eunjung screamed in mad.

'It just 1 thousand, it doesn't that much, Unnie are you mad at me, I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I just want to help you' Hyomin sigh and her head look into floor.


Eunjung can’t look Hyomin in sad mood again. So, she just let the things happened.


‘Hmm okay Hyomin, don’t worry I’m not mad but don’t do this again without telling me first. just wait and see that what will happens. who guy will come and will pretend likes me.’ Eunjung sigh and pout.

'Thank you Unnie and I already put the address to your home' Hyomin said and Eunjung shocked.

'You did what!!, ugh, why you do that. what happens if my father know that if I get a boy that doesn't know me at all' Eunjung screamed.

'I'm sorry' Hyomin said while she wink.

'Hmm let's think about it. how we gonna make my father doesn't know this' they both sigh and think that like 3 minute until Hyomin know how to do that.


’ I HAVE AND IDEA!!’. Hyomin screamed and Eunjung just got shocked by her.

'Hyomin, stop making me surprise again. you give me a heart attack' Eunjung said in shocked.

'Sorry Unnie i just got an idea and you might like it!' Hyomin smile.

'What is it?' Eunjung said.

'Okay like this' Hyomin said and she explained how was her idea will work.


**
‘Appa, can you come here? we need your help.’ Hyomin called Yixing.

'Sure omma, anything for you. I love you!!' Yixing said.
‘Aww, I love you too come to my house okay?’ Hyomin said and stop their conversations.

'Let's go unnie, we need to go to my house and meet Yixing there!'.
said Hyomin and Eunjung nodded.
‘Okay!’ said Eunjung and they both left the house.


They both rushed to Hyomin house.


‘Why we need to run and why don’t we use your car?’ Said Eunjung in exhausted by running.

'How clumsy am I!! we stick to the plan until I forgot to use my car' Hyomin laughed and Eunjung just hit her forehead.

'Oh, that Yixing!' Hyomin said and pointed her finger to Yixing so Eunjung can see him.

'Yixing! Yixing!' Hyomin run and wave her hand.
‘Hyomin’ Yixing scream and they both run to try to get closer in slow motion but failed after Eunjung accidentally fell down and hit Hyomin back.

'Ouch!' Yixing said and closed his right eyes.

'Unnie, you ruin my perfect time and you make me embarrass in front Yixing' Said Hyomin while laying on the ground.

'Hey it is not my fault, I don't know that there was a rock over there' they both argue .Yixing laughed and help them both to get up.

'Sorry Yixing for that' said Hyomin while she wipe a dirty on her face.

'It's okay, you look cute too when you falling down' Yixing said and they both staring at each other. they both trying to kiss each other and ones again Eunjung cut the perfect moment.

'Ehem-ehem, this is not a perfect time for you two having a fun' Eunjung said and they both blushed.

'Oo yea right, I'm sorry. so what you want me to help you?' said Yixing.

'Ooo yea about that we want you to pretend to be a businessman' said Hyomin and Eunjung nodded.

'Huh, what? I don't get it can someone explain to me?' said Yixing in confused.

'Like this' Hyomin explained every details and he finally understands.

'ooo, so you accidentally post to magazine and you guys scared that if your father know that right?' said Yixing

'YES!!' They both screamed.

'Ooo, okay I will help but why I must to be a businessman?' Said Yixing without knowing anything.

'Because that a part of our plan! I want you and Hyomin become a business person and make my father to believe and you guys bring him to do an business things in anywhere you want China, India? I don't know just think anywhere you want, okay?'. Said Eunjung

'But Unnie I can't be a business person because your father know me and Yixing can't do it that alone?'. said Hyomin.

'yea you're right about that' they both sigh.

'How about we do a makeover Hyomin into a guy and make her act like guys' said Yixing and make them b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter