chapter 3

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was happened a long time ago. Since Eunjung had been transfer to another school at SM school. Eunjung still remember everything that happen and how she was met her friends, “Hyomin”

'From now on you will be in this class, are you okay with that Ham Eunjung?' said the counselor.

'yes madam, thank you' Eunjung smiled as the returned. she sigh and thinking about what will happen next. Will she be fit well with the others?


Eunjung is the person that doesn’t like to socialize with the people. She is very clever and quiet person. Otherwise, she has a beautiful face and many people attracted with her but what can she do was ignore them and kept study. She doesn’t care about relationship or love someone else, all that she knew was having a bright futured by having her father’s job.

 

 

~In the class~

'Okay class, from now on you will have a new student that has been transfer here. Okay Eunjung, please come in and introduce yourself to them' the teacher point to Eunjung that on the outdoor and waiting at the hallway for being called by her teacher.


As she entered the class, all the student being impressed by the beautifulness of Eunjung. The girl were whisper and started their gossip about Eunjung. Meanwhile, the male student smiled and trying to think how to flirt Eunjung after this introduced.


‘Uhm, h-hi my name is Ham Eunjung but you can call me Eunjung and let’s be friends from now on’ but as expected, she doesn’t mean that. she don’t want to have a friends because she knew that she will not focused on her study. After that, all students was gave an applauded to her.

'Okay Eunjung, you can sit with Hyomin' the teacher pointef her finger to Hyomin that wearing a bow on her head and sitting alone without any friends who sat with her.

Eunjung just got freaked about Hyomin expressions when Eunjung trying to approach her seat but she just ignored it.


‘Hi, my name is Hyomin!!’ she screamed and shake her hands to Eunjung and that make Eunjung surprised by her attitude.

'Hmm okay, I'm Eun-Eunjung' she just waiting for Hyomin stopped held her hand but this time she hug Eunjung.

'Let's be friends from now on' Hyomin that already hugged her.

'Hmm okay, but at least can you get off from me I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter