My kiss.

My new beginning?
 

 

 

8........

Luhan woke up slowly it felt so good, was warm but when he opened his eyes in front of him was a well done chest,he blinked several times trying to understand what is happening, Luhan looked up and his eyes found  the quiet face of Sehun who was sleeping. In Luhan's cheeks appeared a splash of red starting to smile happy.

 

,, It feel’s so good in his arms.’’Luhan didn’t want to stand up ever, Sehun smelled like vanilla ,, I love this smell.’’ Luhan was so happy all the emotions that he could fiind was through him, until he felt Sehun moveing pulling Luhan closer to him making him to blush harder.

 

When he looked up he froze, Sehun was looked at him with a raised eyebrow,Sehun began to laugh making Luhan to look at him puzzled.

,, They shouldn’t tell you deer, lobster would be the right word.’'  Luhan looked at him pouting and tears gathered in the corner of his eyes, Sehun looked at him shocked.

 

,, Hey don’t cry, I was joking pleas don’t cry,okay?’'  He said quickly hugging him even more tight.

 

The two remained motionless thinking about how they got together embrace in Luhan's improviz bed, but they were awakened to reality by a knock at the door, they looked one to another and Luhan shrugged. Sehun stood up leaving Luhan alone.

 

The yunger went to the door and when he opened, he with a bucket of water in his face and a flash followed by laughter, he didn’t have to see who is, he knew already.

 

,, BAEKHYUN, CHEN I WILL KILL YOU!’' But instead he got more laughter.

 

, Sehun you should have seen your face,is hilarious.’' The two war laughing hysterically.

 

,, I'll show you what face I'll have when I will find your adoption papers and burn them.’'

 

,, I hid it well,so you can’t find them.’' Baekhyun said, taking off his tongue.

 

Sehun looked at the two with a look that could kill them.

 

Baekhyun nudged Chen which looked at the picture he took. Chen looked at him confused.

 

,, Chen I think it would be better for us to run.’' Chen looked at Sehun and took a run leaving Baekhyun to look at him open-mouthed,Traitor he shouted running after Chen.

 

Sehun was about to run after them until he heard laughter in the room when he looked at Luhan,he was trying not to laugh out loud.

 

,,You think it's funny?'’ Sehun asked approaching him , Luhan shook his head several times trying not to laugh.

 

,, Seriously? Then I'll show you what's funny.’' Sehun looked at him evil making Luhan to swallowed.

 

,, Come here.’' Sehun took his hand starting to tickle him.

 

 

,, Ha…. Ha……Sehun…..No… Ha….. Ha…. Please……..HaHa Ha…… I'm sorry…Ha….Ha .'’ Luhan was laughing so hard he was in tears.

 

,,Sehun…… I …..Ha…. Ha Cann’t….. Please……. Ha…Ha…. Ha… You're tickling me too hard.’'

 

,, You feel sorry that you laugh?’'

 

,, Yes….Yes…. Yes….Yes….. Please, I can’t anymore.’' Sehun stopped tickle him and his face was only inches away from Luhan’s face none has said nothing just looked at each other.

 

Sehun looked at his lips ,, What if I'd kiss him?’’

 

Sehun moved closer and closer to him, Luhan was petrified ,,He’s going to kiss me? Sehun, will kiss me?’’ Sehun was only a few centimeters he could feel his breath.

 

,, Luhan hyung you’re …….OH MY GOD!’'  Kai looked at the two shocked.

 

,, I am so so sorry to bother you ,I didn’t know you two have something together, excuse me I'll go now, please continue.’'  Kai left the room leaving them to look at each other blushing instantaneously. It was to understand why Kai react like that, considering their position in which they war.

 

Sehun was above Luhan holding his hands and Luhan had his legs tangled after Sehun's middle, realizing Sehun stood up immediately.

 

,, I'm go to the bathroom to get ready for school.’' He said quickly entering in the bathroom leaving Luhan to look on the ceiling ,, He really wanted to kiss me?’’On Luhan's face appeared a huge smile he took the pillow and screamed in joy in it.

 

,,Sehun wanted to kiss me!’’ Luhan was spinning on the floor from joy ,,Sehun wanted to kiss me as on the mouth.’’ Luhan was happy.

 

 

 

 

 But after the bathroom door Sehun had a battle with himself.

 

,, I really wanted to kiss him? But whit if I do not like him? What did he did to me that I fell like this? Sehun get a grip of yourself.’’  He slapped water on fis face ,, I must gather myself, yes…’’  and Luhan lips have appeared in his mind again ,, Sehun you’re crazy.’’

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Kai entered the kitchen shocked by what he saw.

 

Do was at the table with Baekhyun and Chen, he sat down next to Do, he looked questioning at Kai.

 

,, Soo I tried to combine Luhan and Kai and they already have something together.’'  Do’s eyes doubled in size.

 

,, Seriously? What did you see that you're so red?'’

 

,,Sehun was above Luhan all wet and were about to kiss.’' Baekhyun and Chen looked at Kai beginning to laugh out loud,Do and Kai looked at each other confused.

 

,, Why are you laughing?’'

 

,, Sehun was wet because Baekhyun thought in the morning to make him a farce and threw a bucket full of water on him you should have seen his face …..Ha…Ha…Ha.’'

 

,, Seriously Baek hyung Seriously?’'  Kai looked at him shaking his head.

 

,, Chen show him the picture.’' When the two saw the picture they both started to laugh.

 

,, I want this picture.’' Do looked at him curiously.

 

,, Threatened material.’' Do just shook his head.

 

,,Baekhyun hyung you know that he will kill you? No?’'

 

,, He said that he would set fire to my adoption certificate.’'

 

,, What did he said?’'

 

,, How you hear, but I'm smarter so I hid it well.’'

 

,, You’re crazy hyung.’'  Baekhyun stood up from his chair putting his arm around Kai kissing his cheek.

 

,, I know, that's why everyone loves me.’' He began to laugh at himself, coming out of the kitchen followed by Chen.

 

,, Baekhyun just kissed you?’' Kai looked at Do who was pouting.

 

,, Soo are you jealous?'’

 

,, NO!’'  He responded immediately causing Kai to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, I love only you don’t forget that never, and you know that Baekhyun hyung is crazy.’' The two kissed and each went to see his own business.

 

 

 

 

When Sehun finished in the bathroom he came into the room where Luhan was face down on the floor.

 

,,What the hell? What is he doing?’’

 

,, I finished in the bathroom you can get in now.’' He left the room immediately.

 

 

 

Luhan looked at the closed door he stud up and went into the bathroom to prepare for school. When he finished Sehun already wait in the car with the engine running.He got in the car putting his belt and Sehun went to school.

 

All the way they sat in silence it was pleasant, everyone thought of this morning's events ,when they reached Sehu parked the car and took off heading for school entry.

 

,, Sehun baby!'’ Sehun remained petrified when Hara jumped into the arms immediately he looked at Luhan who have his eyes looking at the cement.

 

,, Hara stop!'’ Sehun tried to peel her off him.

 

,, You thought what answer will you give me?’’  Luhan felt uncomfortable he was sure that he would answer ,,Yes!’’

 

,, NO!’'    ,,See I told you, Wait What?’’

 

,, WHAT!?'’ Hara and Luhan said together.

 

,, I said no Hara, I don’t want to be with you.’'  Hara looked at him shocked ,,Seriously he rejected me?’’

 

,, Now let me go I'm late for school.'’  Hara remained motionless when Sehun took Luhan hand .

 

,, Let's go hyung, we're late.’'  Luhan just looked at their hands they were so right together.

 

 

 

 

,, Ha! He really did that?’'

 

,, It seems that your plan didn’t work.’' Himchan said behind her.

 

,, Shut up! I’m sure it's his fault.’'

 

,, What did I tell you? he will transform Sehun.'’

 

,, I thought I told you to take care of him.’'

 

,, You sure Hara? It not bothering me to play a little with him.’'

 

,, Stay calm I have a plan to make Sehun to hate him.’' Hara looked at him with a evil look.

 

,, Hara dear remind me never to mess with you.’'

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun entered the class by sitting at their place ,, Sehun really said no, Sehunrefused to be with Hara, this is good no?’’

 

The rest of the day went normal, nothing bad happened nor Hara or Himchan approached Luhan.

 

 

 

RING!

 

,, Finally school ended I can’t wait to get home.’'

 

, Did you forgot that today is our volunteering day at the clinic?'’  Tao's face changed radically.

 

,, Kaiii I complete forgot.’'

 

,,I know,let's go I don’t want appa to know that we were later.’'  Tao almost cried but a promise is a promise.

 

,, Luhan hyung ,Sehun see you home.’'

 

,, Okay Kai be careful.’' The four have said goodbye heading to their destination.

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun were in the car listening to music and Sehun had an idea.

 

,, Do you want to go somewhere with me?'' Sehun asked looking straight ahead.

 

,, Sure! Where are we going?’'  Luhan asked with his head to one side.

 

,, At the dance studio, I want to show you something.’' Luhan was happy, Sehun wanted to show him how he dance? He heard from Kai that Sehun’s a good dancer but never had the chance to see him dancing,but Luhan had a question he wanted to know the answer.

 

,, Hey Sehun, can I ask you something?'’

 

,, Sure.’'  Luhan looked nervous at his keychain and began to play with it trying to get over emotions.

 

,, Why didn’t you wanted to get back with Hara?’' Sehun looked sideways at Luhan who was playing with his keychain, He didn’t know exactly, but hat a hunch why and Luhan is a small part of that hunch.

 

,, Because I think I like somebody else.’' Luhan's heart cracked a little.

 

,, May I ask who?'’ On Sehun's face appeared a smirk.

 

,, You don’t know who.'’  Luhan's heart cracked a little more.

 

,, Oh!’' Luhan was disappointed ,,Who does Sehun like?’’

 

The rest of the way they stayed in silence, when they reached the entrance Sehun showed the dance studio, which was huge full of mirrors, Sehun went to change when he came back he made Luhan ​​to sit facing him.

 

,, Tell me what you think okay?’'  Luhan nodded,Sehun the music.

 

Music began with piano sound and Baekhyun voice started to heard in the background,Sehun began dancing leaving Luhan stunned.

Sehun was perfect every move was perfect, Luhan was hypnotized he never seen anyone to dance with such passion, now he understand why Sehun has so many awards. After the song ended Luhan started to applaud in tears.

 

,, It was perfect, you're phenomenal Sehun.’' Sehun smiled coming towards him.

,, I'm glad you liked it.’' Sehun approached slowly until he was fixed in front of Luhan. Luhan looked confused at him ,, What's he doing?’’

 

Sehun moved closer and closer to him, Luhan moved back until his heels hit the mirror.

 

,, Hm…m…S-Sehun….. What are you doing?’'He  Managed to ask blushing,Sehun was right in front of him.He put a hand on the mirror and with the other grabbed his chin making Luhan to look at him.

 

,, You know when I said I like someone?'’ Luhan had no words, he was lost.

 

Sehun looked at his lips and Luhan looked at him with big eyes.Sehun approached closer to Luhan lips that were only a few inches away.

 

,, I think I like you.’' And their lips touched, Luhan's lips were so soft and perfect for his lips they both lost in the kiss it wasn’t a rushed kiss, just an innocent kiss the first real kiss for Luhan.

 

The two retired when they needed air, both breathet heavy. Luhan looked at him with eyes full of tears.

 

,, You really like me?’'

 

,, I don’t know what you did but I’m falling for you.’'

 

,, Sehun that was my first real kiss.’' Luhan said blushing even more.

 

,, Then, I'm glad I was the first.’'

 

 

Both were left to look at each other enjoying what happens. Sehun his cheek with affection making his heart to beat very fast.

 

,, Let's go home Bambi.'’ Luhan looked at him with his head to one side and pouting.

 

,, Bambi?’'  Sehun started laughing seeing the expression on the face and his pouting lips.

 

,, You're definitely a Bambi, now let's go.’' Sehun took him by the hand and headed to the car.

 

 

 

That night Sehun slept in Luhan’s improvise bed they slept in each other's arms. Luhan didn’t have nightmares that night.       Oly dreamed about his kiss with Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

,,Thank you for my first true kiss.’’

.....................................................................................................................................................................

hello^^ so Sehun and Luhan are together yuhu^^enjoy<3