My end?

My new beginning?

20.........

,Mama,Papa!'’ In front of him was his real parents, Luhan thought that he is still asleep.

,, Hello son,yes is,mama and papa.'’ His mother smiled at him.

,, Whar are you doing here? How do you know that I live here?’ Everything was wrong, what they wanted from him after all these years?

,, We want you back Luhan,we came here to take you to come back to China.’' Luhan was shocked in front of them.

,,Luhan? Who is it?’'  Mr.Oh came near Luhan to see who’s bothering them in the morning.

,, Hello, My name Is Xi Qian and he is my husband.’'

,, Nice to meet you! How can I help you?'’ Luhan was still looking at his parents shocked.

,, We came here to take Luhan back with us.’' Mr.Oh looked at Luhan.

,, Please come inside and talk a bit about this topic.'’ Luhan looked puzzled at his father while his real parents entered the house.

,,I’m sorry to bother so in the morning but we came to apologize. We realized that we made a mistake when we sold Luhan, we tried looking for him but we didn’t find him.’' His mother tried to explain.

,, Why now?’' Luhan asked in a whisper.

,, Because now I found you.'’ Luhan looked at his parents while his tears flowed on his cheeks.

,, Why did you sold me in the first place? How could you give me up that easy when you two hade a hard time? You know what I went through? You know what made ​​me do that man? You know how many times I tried to kill myself? No you don’t know because you left me all alone and now you want to be the good parents and take me back? I hate you ,I hate you because you left.Plase leave now because I’ll not come with you,I have a father now a real father who loves me.’' Luhan stood up from the couch running to his room.

,, I’m sorry but Luhan is right,why did you left him?’' Mrs.Xi began to cry.

,,We were young and stupid,every day I thought of him and prayed not to get hurt,I’m sorry because we didn’t know how to be good parents for him,but now we changed ,we want Luhan back, to be part of our family, we'll give him three days to think if he wants to come back with us,we’re sorry to bother you.’' The Xi left and Mr.Oh went to Luhan’s room.

 

 

After Luhan left the living room he come to his room and went to the balcony, Sehun woke up when he felt someone slammed the door and he looked to his right not seeing Luhan,he looked around the room and heard someone crying on the balcony.

Sehun slowly stood up from the bed and when he looked who was it, his heart brok, Luhan was in a corner with his head down between his legs crying. Sehun slowly approached him putting a hand on his shoulder.

,,Hyung are you okay,what hapened?’' Luhan looked at him and hugged him, now he no longer care what Sehun will say, he just wanted to feel that smell of vanilla and feel seif, he expected Sehun to push him but the younger hugged him back.

,,I’m here hyung,tell me why are you crying.’'

,, My parents came back to take me home in China, after five years since they abandoned me,they have come now to apologize,I hate them.''Sehun tight him cloese to his chest.

 ,, Hyung,maybe they are sorry but they are still your parents,maybe you sould go back.’' When he heard Sehun, Luhan looked at him shocked.

,, You want me to leave?’' Sehun didn’t know what he wants actually, he feels that he begins to like his brother, but it was something bad, they two were brothers.

Sehun didn’t get to say anything because they heard knocking at the door.

,, Come in.’'  Their father entered the room visibly upset.

,,Luhan son we need to talk.'’ Luhan nodded and sat down on the bed.

,, I'll go, I let you talk.’'Sehun left the room and Luhan was looking at his hands.

,, Son I don’t know what to tell you,it happened so many since you have come here in this house, I still think you're a very special person, and all I wanted was to see you happy. Your mother said it expects a replay from you in three days, think carefully what you want to do, I'm always here for you, I will always be your father.’

,, Thank you appa for all that you did for me.’' Mr. Oh smiled at him and walked out of the room.

 

Luhan was left alone in the room,he came back out on the balcony he sat down on one of the chairs looking lost thinking what was better to do, to leave or stay with Sehun?

After many hours he decided what it is better to do, he heard someone knocking on the door,he responded to enter and Kai went in his room, trying to smile.

,, Hyung how are you? Appa told me about what happened.’' Kai sat in one of the chairs near Luhan.

,, Yes, I’m okay, I decided what I want to do.’ ' Luhan looked at Kai with his eyes filled with tears.

,, I will leave Kai,because I think that God gave me this chance,to start a new beginning, at first I thought that this was my beginning, but I was wrong,it happened too much and I don’t manage to be happy, maybe God wanted Sehun to lose his memory and to start and a new beginning, maybe this is our fate, not to be together.’' Luhan’s tears ran down his face and he knew that he would miss this country especially Sehun but he had to do what's right.

,, Hyung, I can’t do anything to change your mind right? I hope you made a good decision, you'll always be my favorite brother.'’ Kai hugged Luhan so tight,he didn't like this love story,Luhan tried to be happy until the last moment but it didn't happen for him,Kai saw upset he didn't ant to see Luhan go just like this.

,, Now come,appa wants all of as to be at the dinner tonight.'’ Luhan wiped his tears and nodded.

 

 

 

Everyone was at the table like in the first day he came to this house,he looked around and thought how much he'll miss this place but everything will be fine, he will be with his parents.

 

,, Please excuse us a few minutes.’' Everyone looked at Suho and Lay.

,, We have some news to tell you and we hope you’ll enjoy it with me.’' Suho took Lay hand and looked at each other.

,, Us two we decided to adopt a baby, or better sad we adopted a baby, tomorrow she’ll come to us, our beautiful baby girl.'’ All were shocked at first but in a few moments everyone congratulated them. This was Luhan’s dream, to adopt a baby with Sehun, now he feel jealous but happy for the two.

Now it was time to tell everybody the decision he took, Sehun was beside him at the table and he could see on his face how happy he is,not knowing about him,he stood up slowly and everyone looked at him.

,, I’m sorry to spoil the evening after such a wonderful news, but I have to tell you something, I don’t know if everyone has heard but my real parents came today and told me to go back to China with them and I decided that I wanted to go back to my parents.’' All looked shocked at Luhan including Sehun, even though he said it was good to be back with them the truth was he didn’t want to see him gone,he begins to love his brother and didn’t know if it's a good idea.

,, W-What ? Why are you leaving? Is because of me?’' Baekhyun was the first to break the silence.

,, No Baekhyun is not because of you, but I think that's better to go back.’' Baekhyun stood up from the table and hugged him.

,, I'll miss you hyung and I’m sorry for all that I did to you.’' Luhan tried not to cry but eventually after each embraced him, his tears were unstoppable.

,, Thank you all because you all been good brothers for me and I love you all.’' Luhan was happy because for a short time he had so many wonderful brothers.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun were both in bed and none of them were sleeping, They had only one day to spent together and then everyone was on his way. Sehun doesn’t understand why he’s so fond on Luhan,he wanted to spend tomorrow with him, only two of them.

,,Hyung are you sleeping?’' Luhan muttered in response.

,, Maybe’s gonna sound weird, but you want to go out with me tomorrow?'’ Luhan remained breathless a few seconds but he smiled.

,, Yes Sehun, I’ll love to go out with you tomorow.’'Sehun was happy that the older agreed.

,, Okay then,good night now.’'

,, Good night Sehun-si.'’ Luhan fell asleep happy, after all that happened he was happy now, tomorrow he’ll spend one last day with Sehun.

 

 

 

In the morning, Luhan and Sehun went together to their destination, both were in the car listening to music and feeling good together, Luhan like this wanted to say goodbye.

,, Hyung do you wnat ice cream?’' It was just like last time.

,, I love ice cream.’'

,, Okay then.''Sehun smiled and in seconds they came before the ice cream shop.

Luhan looked at the ice cream but Sehun have a feeling that he like vanilla ice cream,so he ordered two vanilla ice cream.

,, Here hyung.’' Luhan looked shocked at the ice cream.

,,  How did you know I like vanilla ice cream?’'

,, I don’t know but I just know.’' Luhan took the ice cream and he was happy.

Their day was wonderful, they saw the Han River and made a lot of pictures together as a reminder.

Luhan was happy because he was able to leave knowing that Sehun still likes him, when they got home everyone was in the living room, Kai have noticed them,he sign to come to them.

When they came to see what was happening in Suho arms was a baby dressed in pink sleeping peacefully.

,, Please meet our daughter Sunny.'’ Luhan went to the baby and began to smile.

,, She is so  beautiful Suho, I hope she’ll grow big and beautiful and happy.’' Suho thanked him and with Lay left in their room.

 

,,Come hyung is late we sould sleep tomorow you’ll neet to be at the airport in the morning.’' This was it ,in the morning all come to an end, all that was between him and Sehun will end.

 

 

Sehun helped Luhan to prepare his luggage and now they were both in bed looking at each other, Luhan wanted to tell him how much he loves him and Sehun wanted to tell him not to go, but no one said anything just looked at each other in the dark. Sehun closed his eyes and fell asleep but Luhan remained to look at him.

 

The sun began to rise and Luhan slowly stood up from the bed without waking Sehun up,he looked at his calm face kissing his forehead slightly.

,, Good bye my lovely Sehun,I love you always and forever, take care of yourself.’' Luhan took his luggage coming down the stairs where his father was waithing for him to take him to airport.

,, Are you ready son?’' Luhan nodded and together they left to the airport, Luhan looked for the last time and the house,leaving hoping that everything will be fine.

 

He arrived in the airport and his parents was waiting for him already,they began to smile when they saw him.

,, Son I’m happy that you’re here.’' His mother said happily,but Luhan just smiled at her.

,, Appa I will miss you,thank you for all that you did to me.’' Mr. Oh embraced him saying goodbye to him.

,,Be happy my son.’' Luhan turned leaving with his parents with a heavi heart.

 

 

 

Sehun woke up and saw the bed empty, Luhan really left ,he had a void in your heart and didn’t understand why now he was lonely, it was wrong,everything was wrong.

Sehun stood up from the bed and went to his closet, he wanted to go and visit his mother, looking what to wear,  in a corner he saw a small box,he took the box when he heard knocking at the door.

,, Come in .’'Kai entered the room.

,,Hey,what are you doing?’'Sehun opened the box and found the rings inside.

,,Kai why I have this in my closet?’'Kai decided to tell the truth.

,,Sehun you wanted to ask Luhan to mary you.''Sehun remained to look shocked at Kai.

,, W….W…What?’'

,, You and Luhan were in love, but you forget all about him, Luhan decided to leave, that none of you to suffer.’'

,, Why I can’t remember anything? What's interesting is that I love him not knowing who he is,Kai I love him.’'Sehun reached into his pocket and found something when he removed his hand was a red thread.

Sehun looked at Kai and a small memory came to his mind.

,, Hey Luhan did you ever herd about the read thread?’'

,, No what is that?’'

,, The red thread means that we will be always together no matter where you are you will always be in my heart.’'

,, Seriously Sehun? I love you always.’'Sehun fell down on his knees holding his head.

Kai panicked and didn’t know what to do, all the memories came back into his mind, all his memories with Luahn came back.

,, Sehun are you okay please say something.’'

,,Kai I know ,I know.’' Kai looked shocked at him and helped him stand up.

,, You're serious? You remember everything?’'

,, Yes, I remember that I had to meet with Luhan at the the restaurant and ask him to marry me and I remember the car but after that everything is black, Kai I must go at the airport, I can’t let him go, I love him Kai I love him!'’

,,The car Sehun,go and bring back your Bamby.'’ Sehun run to the garage and got in the car in a hurry leaving at the airport, praying that Luhan is not gone.

 

Luhan was in the waiting room and his mind was only at Sehun,, What does he do now?’’  His mom came next to him puting a hand on his shoulder.

 ,, Are you okay Luhan?'’ Luhan nodded smiling.

,, Is time to go now.'’ Luhan stood up from his chair with a heavy heart.,,Good bye Oh Sehun.’’

 

 

 

Sehun arrived at the airport and ran to the entrance,,Luhan where are you?’’ Sehun ran untill he saw a known figure.

,, Luhan!!!’'Sehun tried to pass the checkpoint but failed.

,,Please let me go I need to get to him!''

,,I’m sorry sir but I can’t let you pass.’' Sehun was on the verge of going crazy, he could not lose Luhan now.

,, LUHAN! LUHAN!’' He began to yell hoping that Luhan will hear him.

,, LUHAN !COME BACK!’'

 

Luhan heard someone call him and turned to see who it is and his heart stopped.

,, Sehun!?’' He left the luggage down and he ran to Sehun.

,,Sehun!’' Luhan embraced him when he arrived in front of him.

,, Oh my Bamby!’' When he heard the nickname he looked shocked at Sehun.

,,S-Sehun that is my nickname,do you remember?’'

,, Yes I remember you,Luhan I love you,I’m sorry Bamby because I forgotten you,I’m sorry!’'

,, Is okay Sehun,you’re here now.'’ Luhan was happy, Sehun is back now. Luhan stood on my toes kissing Sehun's lips, all the emotions were in his soul now but happiness was the most important now.

 

Mrs. and Mr. Xi stayed to watch their son how happy is he with Sehun.

,, This means he’s not coming home with us?’' Mr.Xi asked.

,, No he’ll stay here and he’ll be happy.'’ They both looked at him smiling.

 

,, Son!’' Luhan and Sehun looked at his parents.

,, We need to leave now,but come to visit us some day okay?’' Mrs. Xi and smiled at him.

,, Yes mama we’ll come to visit,thank you.’' Luhan has embraced his parents and went home with Sehun,to his true home.

 

Kai was in front of the house, walking from one corner to another, Do was following his every move.

,,Kai stop,I’m dizzy because of you.’'

,, I’m stressed now,how can I stop?’'

,, If you walk from one side to another it doesn’t mean they will come sooner.'’ Do looket at him pounting.

 

Kai wanted to go and kiss him but Sehun's car entered the gate, when Sehun stopped the car Luhan run to the two, embracing them.

,, Luhan hyung you’re back,I’m so happy now.’' Luhan cried and couldn’t speak anything.

 

Sehun stood and looked at the three, and thought how he could forget Luhan,his Bamby,Sehun was happy now and he had a feeling that everything will be fine. Now he could love Luhan as he deserves.

As he promised Henry, he’ll protect and make him happy always.

Baekhyun came out of the house when he saw Luhan back home.

,, Hyung you’re back home.’' Baekhyun jumped on him and started to kiss him on the cheek.

,, YAH! Baekhyun get off of him NOW!’' All four have looked at Sehun and began to laugh, Sehun was happy Luhan was back home so he began to laugh.

 

They all were at the table and Sehun have one thing to do so he stood up.

,, Please can everyone listening me?’' His brothers were looking at him puzzled including Luhan.

,, I want to tell you something.’'Sehun turned to Luhan and took his hand.

,,Luhan I know that I’m not the perfect boyfriend, but for you,I do everything, we went through many things,bad and good but I love you and you love me,that night when I told you to meet me I wanted to give you this.’'Sehun reached into his pocket and pulled out the box.

Luhan looked at him shocked,Sehun sat on one knee.

,,Oh Luhan!  You want to marry me?’' Luhan couldn’t say nothing but nod, this was the happiest day of his life.

Sehun put the ring on Luhan’s finger kissing him, all began to applaud and congratulate them, eventually everyone was happy, everyone's had their happy ending.

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan was in bed staring at each other and on their little finger was caught the red thread, who have an important significance for them.

,, Luhan I love you!Thank you because you didn’t leave me.’'

,, I love you Sehun and thank you because you gave me the chance to be near you.’' Luhan coddled to Sehun’s chest and they slept together,truly happy for the first time.

 

 

,, This is my new beginning with you!’’

 

 

 

So this is the ending^^ I will write an epilog as well tomorrow,thank u all for loving this,it ment a lot to me.Is a bad ending i know but they are happy finely^^ I love happy ending <3Thank u again*bow*