His memory

My new beginning?

19............

 

 

 

It’s been three months since Sehun was in the hospital, Luhan was beside him all the time. He began to believe that for him is no happy ending, since he came near the younger, both went through too much drama, he just wanted a break a break to enjoy love ,not to remember Hara and Himchan,about his parents about his boss about anything ,he juat want ten minutes of free time to love,to love Sehun as he wants without anyone to judge him.

 

Luhan was next to Sehun every time, each day he tells him what happened in that day, Sehun's bruises were not visible anymore, he looks quiet while he’s aslept. Luhan sat for hours and looked at his face and praying to open his eyes.

 

Today was like any other day, Luhan came from school, and sat in his chair next to Sehun’s bed.

,, Good afternoon my lovely Sehun how are you today?'’ Luhan kissed his lips slowly and looked at him with love.

,, My day was okay ,Kai got a bad mark today and appa will kick his as of, Ha….Ha…Ha….You should have seen his face,it was funny.’'  Luhan stopped laughing and looked at sehun with tears in eyes.

,, I miss you Sehun, when will you open your eyes? I’m here for you ,I’ll stay here all my life because you’re my life,but please open your eyes for me.’' Luhan was looking at Sehun his cheek, when he felt his hand moved.

Luhan stood up and looked shocked at him,who move his fingers slowly, his heart began to beat faster.

,,Sehun?Sehun do you hear me?’' Luhan saw how he slowly try to open his eyes.

,,Sehun I’m here ,please open them.’' Luhan remembered their father and went to look for him.

,, Appa ! Appa!'’ Luhan saw Mr.Oh and started to shout his name.

,, Appa,wait!.’ Mr.Oh heard him and looked puzzled at Luhan.

,, Yes Luhan somethig hapened?’' Luhan had no air and he was trying to breathe normally.

,,Sehun appa,is Sehun,he is awake.'’ When Mr. Oh heard about his son he run to his room together with Luhan.

When they arrived in the room, Sehun was with his eyes open looking around the room confused.

,,Sehun! You’re awake ,son do you hear me?’'Sehun tried to stand up and Mr.Oh helped him.

,, Slowly son don’t force yourself.’' Luhan was still in the door happy.

,, A..a..appa.’'Sehun tried to talk but his throat was hoarse.

,, I’m here Sehun,talk to me slowly.’'Sehun looked in the room and didn’t understand where he is.

Luhan wanted to come to embrace him but froze when he heard Sehun’s following sentence.

,, Appa wher is omma?'’ Luhan and Mr.Oh looked at him shocked.

,,Sehun do you fell okay? You know who are you ?’'Sehun looked at him with his head to one side.

,, Yes I’m Oh Sehun and you’re my appa and omma is home.'’ Mr.Oh looked at Luhan who had no expression on his face.

,,Sehun do you know Luhan?’'Sehun looked at Luhan, and shook his head.

,, No I don’t know him? He is from school?’'  Luhan's heart collapsed,this was his biggest nightmare.

,, Luhan son please get out a bit okay?’' Luhan nodded and walked out of the room,he didn’t even know what to do, how to react,he sat down on the chair and waited.

After half an hour Mr.Oh left the room and Luhan looked at him hoping that Sehun is better.

,, Luhan I’m sorry son ,I’m sorry because of me you suffer so much.’' Mr.Oh embraced Luhan and he felt tears streaming down his shirt.

,,Sehun suffers from amnesia and doesn’t remember anything, He dosen’t remember you,I’m sorry Luhan.’' Luhan never said anything just remained motionless.

,, Is okay appa is not your fault, I'm sure Sehun will remember me, I wont leave him.’' Mr.Oh looked at him and began to smile.

,, Thank you Luhan, go home, I'll come home tonight with Sehun after he gonna do some analysis.’' Luhan nodded and went home.

When he got home, Kai and Do were in the kitchen laughing and feeling good, when passed by the kitchen,Kai came out with a sandwich in hand.

,, Oh hyung you’re home?’' Luhan looked at him and passed Kai said nothing, when he saw his face, Kai understood that something bad happened at the hospital.

Kai followed him on the stairs, Luhan entered his room leaving the door open, Kai entered the room and saw him in the middle of the room.

,, Luhan hyung ? Something happened with Sehun?’' Luhan couldn’t bear and he brock down crying.

,, K-Kai,Se-Sehun……Sehun has amnesia, he doesn’t remember anything, not me not you not anyone,he dosen’t loves me,Kai I’m dying, I don’t understand why God hates me so much, I just want to be happy! Why I can’t be happy with him? I don’t want money ,I don’t want this house,I just want him,I want to be happy with Sehun,Kai I hate this,I hate this house,at the brothel I had a friend,I had Taemin, and I felt happy with him,but here I have Sehun that doesn’t know me.Kai I WANT TO BE HAPPY!’ Kai looked at him hugging him.

,, I’m sorry hyung because you deserve to be happy, but don’t give up if Sehun loves you he’ll remember you, just be patient a little and trust yourself, I will always be with you okay,please don’t do something again,don’t hurt yourself!’' Luhan nodded and went to take a shower,he the water in the tub and got in dressed.

He looked to the ceiling, all the memories came back, everything that happened with Sehun and he began to smile, even though it was difficult, he has wonderful memories with Sehun,kai was right, he’ll be with Sehun and he will help to recover the memory back, Luhan still believes in his happy ending.

Luhan remembered when he was in the same bathroom with Kai, and told him about his brothers, he remembered when Sehun threw water on him, he remembered when he got his birthday present, He remembered when Sehun slept next to him when he had nightmare, He remembered when Sehun kissed him first, when they made ​​love for the first time, when they  went to their date. He remembered when they had they fight the first time.They were all memories that Sehun has forgotten now, but Luhan was determined to make him remember.

,, I love you Oh Sehun always and forever.’' Luhan got out of the tub and began to dry himself, when he entered the room remained still,Sehun was in front of him, both remained and were looking at each other.

,,H-Hi!'’ Luhan greeted embarrassed.

,, Hi.’' Sehun greeted back.

Both didn’t know what to say, Luhan wanted to go to him and hug him, but not now.

,, Hmm…Appa told me about omma and about my brothers, It that I can’t remember anything.’' Luhan looked at him and smiled.

,, You’ll remeber some day,you should sleep now.'’Sehun nodded and looked at Luhan that was preparing his bed.

,, You will sleep there?’'Sehun finger pointed to the floor.

,, Hm? Yes?’' Sehun looked at his big bed and thought that is uncomfortable to sleep on the floor.

,, If you want, you can sleep with me in bed.’' Luhan blushed and he wanted to jump up in joy.

,, It's okay to sleep with you in bed?’' Sehun started laughing.

,, Yes,we are brothers, so is okay you will not me in my sleep.’' Luhan was happy, even though Sehun sees him only as a brother.

Both were put to bed and Sehun said good night turning his back to him, Luhan looked in the dark at Sehun’s back, he was happy to see him awake.

,, Good night Sehun.’' Luhan asleep dreaming that everything will be fine.

 

 

But it was not right because it's been two weeks and Sehun still dosn't remember anything, it was hard to see Sehun talking to different girls at school, Luhan tried everything he could think of to bring back his memory, but nothing works, Luhan was about to go to Sehun and kiss him and tell him that the two of them were lovers.

Kai tried every day to encourage him that all is well and Sehun just needs a little time.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was in the living room with Kai and Do, trying to think how to bring back his memory, when they saw Sehun coming down the stairs dressed up.

,, Wher are you gonig Sehun?’'Kai asked puzzled.

,, Oh…Ha.Ha.Ha….I have a date.’' Luhan looked right at him shocked.

,, D-Date?’' Luhan asked in a whisper.

,, Yes ,a girl from school asked me out and I said yes! Well I need to go now,I don’t want to be late,Bye.'’ Sehun left the house,Kai looked at Luhan who was too shocked to say anything more.

,, Luhan hyung are you okay?’' Do asked worried.

,, I will be fine,one day.'’ Luhan stood up from the couch and went to his room.Kai and Do looked worried at him.

,, If Sehun won't remember faster about Luhan, I'm afraid Luhan will not last long.’'

,, I know Kai. But what can we do to help them?’'

,, I don’t know Soo,I’m sorry for Luhan hyung ,everything is wrong here.’' Kai hugged Do kissing him on the forehead.

 

 

 

Luhan entered the room and left down on the door crying, Sehun’s not his anymore, Sehun no longer loves him,he must accept this thing, but it's too hard to see him happy with someone else.

 

Luhan remembered something and run out of the room to the door,he left the house and ran until he couldn’t run any longer.Luhan arrived in front of the cemetery and went to the tomb of Henry, it was like the last time when he was with Sehun.

,, Hello Henry how are you? I didn’t wisit you in a while and I miss you Henry,now I really need you next to me because I don’t know what to do to make everything better again,I need you to say to me that Sehun still loves me,I need you to hug me like before.’' Luhan sat down on the grass and watched the sky.

,, How is it in heaven Henry? You have fun?’' Luhan closed his eyes and fell asleep on the grass.

 

When he woke up it was already night he looked puzzled around and realized that he's still in the graveyard, a shiver went down his spine , Luhan stood up running quickly home, when he reached the front door and wanted to get his hands on the handle the door opened revealing Sehun in the door frame.

,, Hyung,here were you ?I was worry about you,Is late ?’' Luhan looked at him and his heart began to beat very fast.

,, Sorry I fall asleep in the park…Ha..Ha..Ha.’' Luhan tried to laugh but Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, Okay? Come and sleep in bed,is late now.’' Luhan nodded and together they went upstairs in their room.

,, Good night Sehun'.’ Luhan wanted to sleep but Sehun was curious about something.

,, Hey Luhan Hyung can I ask you something?’' Luhan looked at him and nodded.

,,What do I like to do?’' Luhan looked at him and began to smile.

,, You love to dance and you have a good heart .’'

,, Seriosly I love to dance?’'

,, Aha,you’re a very good dancer.’'

,, Now can I ask you a question?’'Sehun just nodded.

,, How was you’re date?’'

,, It was okay, but something was missing.’' Luhan was happy in a way.

,, Now is my turn. I had a girlfriend before I lose my memory?'’ Luhan looked at him trying not to cry.

,, No, You didn’t have a girlfriend,we should sleep now Sehun,goodnight.’' Luhan turned his back to him, the tears started to flow down his cheeks.

Sehunstood and looked at Luhan figure and something made his heart beat faster every time he sees him,, What was our relationship before Luhan? I feel like we was more than brothers.’’

 

 

Ding Dong!

Luhan woke up this morning and heard their doorbell, ringing continuously, he got out of bed and went downstairs to see who can come visit so in the morning.

Ding Dong!

-, Coming!’ He was sleepy and wanted to sleep a bit more but when he opened the door, he wake up immediately.

-, Mama,Papa!’

 

 

,,All his memories come back!’’

 

 

 

 

So yah Sehun lost his memory^^ only 2 more chapters and is over^^

 

Enjoy this one <3 love u all