My realize.

My new beginning?

 

3.......

 

Sehun left the house angry how can his father do something like this? He turned to the garage where the cars were.

,, Hm….? Which one to choose?’' He looked in the garage and his eyes landed on his favorite car a Maserati.

, Perfect!’' He got into the convertible starting at high speed going to his date.

 

 

 

Luhan was stunned looking at the huge bathroom, Kai brought him to take a warm bath and to help him with his hair. As Kai said a radical change of look.

 

,, Luhan come the tub is ready, you can undress.’' Kai shouted to him. He turned to the bathtub where Kai looked at him and starting to laugh.

,, You want me to leave or I can stay with you?’'  Luhan looked at him and the thought of someone seeing him and bruised made him to feel uncomfortable, when Kai saw how red is Luhan he started laughing making him to look at him puzzled.

,,You don’t have to worry I will won't jump on you or something else I just want to help you, I know how you feel believe me.''Kai ensuring him with a smile.

Luhan looked at him seeing that he’s honest nodded ,, Luhan serious they have seen you so many time’s and now you're ashamed?’’

,, Ok you can help.’' When he began to undress he seen how Kai's eyes fell on his chest full of  bruised, the young began to approach him putting his hands on Luhan’s chest, he flinched at the contact with his cold hand’s.

,, No one should suffer like this.’'  You could feel the sadness in his voice.

 

 

After he stripped Luhan entered the bath prepared by Kai,the hot water was perfect he could always stand in water,the water made ​​him feel clean.

 

,, Luhan how old are you?’'  He asked curious from the end of the bathtub,where he stood sitting.

,,The day after tomorrow I’ll be eighteen.’' He replied happy.

,, Haa?!'’ When he heard ,Kai lost balance falling in the bathtub full of foam, he looked at Luhan whit large eyes.

,, You're lieng! How can you have eighteen? I thought you were twelve? Daebak so I have to say hyung to you.'’

,, Yah a lot of people say this thing but am eighteen, how old are you?'’ He asked curious.Kai looked elsewhere pouting.

,, Fifteen.’' He was shocked when he heard,Kai looked at him still pouting.

,, It's not fair and I hope to have someone to tell me hyung,only Sehun is youger than me but he never calls others hyung,that brat.''

,, Oh really? You and Sehun have the same age?''

,, Yah,not fair.'' Kai was pouting hard.

 

 

Luhan feel good in the company of Kai,the younger was funny and he had to admit that he looks pretty good .

Kai when out of the tub taking off his shirt, Luhan eyes immediately landed on his back blushing, trying to get rid of any ert thoughts he tried to start a conversation.

 

,,Hey Kai can I ask you something?'' Kai looked at him and nodded while drying his hair.

,,Why Mr.Oh does this thing?’'

,, Appa?’' He looked at him with his head to one side thinking.

,, Hmm...The truth is that nobody really knows the reason which saved us besides Sehun,appa has his reasons and no one dares to ask him considering his health.''

,, He’s sick ?’'

,, Yes appa has cancer.’' In Kai voice felt sadness.

,, Oh !’' Was the only answer we can give.

,, But don’t worry he's a doctor and he will fiind a cure.’'

,, Doctor ?’'

,, Yes, appa has two hospitals, that’s why he has so much money,he's one of the best doctors.’' ,,So my father is sick'' Was he’s only thought.

 ,,But I'm happy to be here Luhan hyung.'’

,,For how long have you been here Kai?'’

,, Hm? I think a year and a half if I remember correctly.’'

,, And there are still ten boys?’' He asked curiously.

,,Aaaaa yes ! I forgot to say about others, how could I forget?’'

,, Xiumin and Kris are first who came here seven years ago and they are the same age as you.Suho is a year younger as you and he was brought three years ago together with Lay.Tao and Chen came two and a half years ago. Do came with me and the last are Baekhyung and Chanyeol they are brothers they actually came four months before you.’'  Luhan listens carefully trying to retain everyone.

,, Only that,when Baekhyun came he was so hurt that he stayed in hospital for a month,appa did everything possible to keep him alive of all he had suffered the most but now is the noisy of all.’'

 

,,And Sehun.'' Kai looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, Sehun's the true son of appa that's why he is so smug but don’t mind him he was like that with all,now I’m his best friend.'Kai turned to the closet to get a towel for Luhan.

,, Hyung come out of the bath the water is cold.’' Luhan looked at the water and felt emty in his stomach but he stood up and took the towel from Kai hand wrapping it after him.

,, Here!  Take this clothes I hope they fit you they are Baekhyun’s clothes.’'

,, But he won't mind?’' Luhan asked worried the only thing that doesn’t want is another mad brother.

,, Baek hyung never get’s angry, now dressed we still have to cut your hair.''

After he dressed Kai forced him to sit on the chair making Luhan look at him curious and scared at the same time.

,, Hm Kai? Are you sure you know what you do?’'

,,Sure, trust me after I finish with you Sehun will come to you crying and apologizing for what he said today.’'

,, You really think he'll look at me as a brother?’'

,, He's just jealous because appa doesn’t give him to much attention believe me he has a good heart especially with Do. He likes him the most and the other end of the list is Baekhyun.’' Luhan couldn’t deny his chest pain when he heard about Do.

,,But why he hates Baekhyun?’'

,,He always makes bad jokes together with Chen they are the house terror , thats why we all decided not to bring anyone else, but it seems that appa had other plans but I'm glad you came.’' Luhan looked at Kai and he was happy to have a brother who like him.

,,With whom you're sharing the room?'’ Luhan was curious wanted to know more about his brothers.

,, I with Do,Kris with Chaneyoul, Baekhyun whit Tao, Chen whit Xiumin,Suho whit Lay and you whit Sehun.'’

,, And where are the rest?’'Kai stopped the haircut to think.

,, I think Kris,Xiumin and Suho are at the hospital working,Baekhyun, Do and Chen are at college they have singing  hours, and Chanyeol has exam,now Lay’s in a school teaching dance classes and Tao's shopping.’

,,You don't have school?’'

,,Today I was excused ,me with Sehun and Tao we're still in high school but today I knew you were coming so I stayed home to greet you.’' Kai put the scissors down looking at Luhan and approving alone that he did a good job.

,, Hyung we're ready, tell me what you think.’' Luhan stood up from his chair heding toward the mirror he was shocked,it was not him anymore he look’s incredible.

,, So what do you think? I did good?’'  Luhan started crying hugging Kai

,,Thank you Kai! Thank you!It's really a radical change.''

,,I'm glad, now you can show Sehun your change.’'  Luhan approached the mirror again and on his face appeared a huge smile.

      

 

     ,,I just realized that I want him to see me!’’