My Change

My new beginning?

 

2...........

 

The drive was very embarrassing for Luhan, he dind’t knew where he was going.

Luhan just looked out the window enjoying the view,it was the first time in five years when he left the house,he will never forget what he did, but he was glad even if the man is lying he wants to enjoy the view.

 Luhan looked at the car how expensive it is,even his new dad was very presentable, compared to him everything looks luxurious, besides his clothes that were torn and worn he looked at his father with sorrow,, I think he has a lot of money and I'll be his toy, sure that's why he bought you why would anyone want to save a pathetic person like you?’’ Was the only thought that he had.

,,Why are you crying son? ‘’ The man asked him.

He didn't even notice that he is crying,Luhan wiped away his tears with the hand bowing his head shameful ,,Why are you crying? Is not the first time you're used as a toy. ‘’

His dad still looked at Luhan, not knowing what he's thinking, he has often been in the same situation but it is different whit Luhan, in his eyes he looks so delicate.

,,Luhan.’’  He call him capturing his attention, Luhan looked at him scared.

,,What are you thinking son?’’ He felt sad , that's why he wants to do everything possible to help him.

,,Why are you doing this? Why save me?’’ Was the question bothering him the most and he wanted to know the answer.

,,Like I said in the room, you deserve a better life.’’ Was his simple answer.

 ,, I understood but why me and not someone else?’’

 ,,I chose you because you're more important than you think and I want to give you a chance to show everyone what you can do.'' The man smiled with a perfect smile.

But his answer did not please Luhan ,, Why am I special?’’

He has been thinking about what said his new dad and a small part of him hoped that everything is fine.

After their little conversation they stayed quiet listening to the radio and enjoying the view from outside, It was a perfect day .

 

 

After a five hours drive, Luhan was asleep after working at the brothel he was dead tired. His father looked at him and a smile appeared on his face,,Luhan you have to learn to trust the right people , I know I'll not regret the decision I made.’’  A tear flowed down the man cheek.

,, Luhan wake up we're here son.’’ He move Luhan a little,Luhan began to open his eyes slowly looking around ,he remained stunned .

In front of him was a huge villa ,,If this is a dream I don’t want to wake up ever.‘’ The man laughed when he saw the expression on his face.

,,Come on son let's go in the house.’’  The only thing he could do was nod.

When he got out of the car, Luhan could see better the house and the surroundings,everything was huge all seemed unreal a house resembling a castle and a garden where you could play football, and of course a swimming pool.

,,Welcome home Luhan.’’ He woke up to reality heading for the front door where his father was waiting for him, when he opened the door, the interior was as luxurious as the exterior.

,,Come in, don’t be afraid nobody will bite you.’’ Luhan was ecstatic and couldn't believe where he is ,without realizing she started smiling. ,,Maybe everything will be fine.’’

 

 

,,Appa! ‘’ They heard someone shouting from the stairs causing them to turn to the person.

When Luhan saw who call them his heart began to beat very fast, in his face was the most  perfect person, was tall with white skin color, hade brown hair and dressed simply in a pair of tight jeans a shirt and sneakers.Luhan never seen anyone looking so perfect.

,, Oh Sehun son where are you going?’’ The man asked curiously.

,, I have a date appa.’’ He replied and his eyes changed Luhan that was after the man with big eyes and mouth open.When Luhan saw that he's looking at him his gaze changed to the floor and his cheeks were flushed red.

,, Who is he?’’ He asked with a straight face.

,,Sehun meet your new brother Luhan.’’ The man pushed Luhan in front of him, but he was too shy to look up.

,, Brother? Appa we talked about this, when you brought Baekhyun.’’  He sad whit a cold voice making Luhan feel uncomfortable.

,,No!  you said enough not me, now be a good brother and be nice to him.’’ Sehun started laughing , making Luhan to look at him puzzled.

,, Why would I want to be nice to him? Because you consider him your son doesn't mean he's my brother, look how he looks, you could look for someone better looking. I don’t like your new .’’ When he heard the insults Luhan looked down slowly starting to cry.

,, OH SEHUN !  Don’t talk about him like that, because he will be your new roommate. ‘’ Sehun's face changed.

,,I hope you're kidding dad,  I accept others but he is not worthy of our family, don’t even think to install him in my room. I don’t want to touch anything with his dirty hands .’’

,, Sehun !’’  Mr.Oh yelled at him amazed by what he hears.

,, Dad think ,you don’t want to lose your only real son, because this thing.’’  Luhan's heart was crushed into pieces, nobody ever insulted him like this not even his boss called him a thing.

,, Whatever you say Sehun, my decision is final, Luhan will stay in your room whether you like it or not.’’  Mr. Oh said firmly.

Sehun was angry how his one father make something like this? He looked at his father, then began to approach  Luhan, but before his hands touched him someone caught his hand making him to look at the guilty person.

,, I thought you said you got a date no? You don’t want to be late.’’ Luhan heard a voice in his right.

,,You're right Kai.’’ He replied pulling his hand, while heading for the door but before he left he looked at the three whit a smirk on his face.

,,I hope you will not be in my room when I come back otherwise I’ll make your life a nightmare ! , Brother’.’’ Sehun left the house leaving the three shocked.

Luhan never felt so bad and humiliated,, Maybe It was better to stay with Taemin at least he was a good friend.’’

,,Luhan.’’ Mr Oh call him making him coming back to reality.

,,Don’t worry about Sehun, I promise you that everything will be fine.’’ He assured him, the head but he was too hurt to respond.

,,Kai take Luhan and help him wash , I have to lie down the stress is killing me,and Sehun doesn’t ease the situation.’’

,,Sure dad I’ll take care of Luhan, don’t worry and don’t listen to Sehun you know that he was like that to everyone plus is not good to your health to get angry.’’ On his father's face appeared a satisfied smile.

,,That's my boy Kai I’ll leave him to your care.’’ Mr.Oh headed to his room leaving the two alone.

,, Luhan come to make you presentable, to show Sehun that you're not who he say’s you are.’’ Luhan nodded following Kai on the stairs, but in his mind was Sehun’s words and it hurt so much, but couldn't remove from his head how good locking Sehun is, and his lips were so ..... he shook his head, hoping to remove the thoughts about Sehun.,,Don’t lie to yourself Luhan he will never going to like you,and he’s took so mind your own business.’’ Was the only thing he thought. ‘’You should be happy that you have a good father .’’ Luhan wiped away his tears and lifted his head up.

 ,,Yes Luhan you must show him that you are the best son. ‘’ He began to smile.

,,Come Luhan this way.’’ He heard Kai's voice calling him.

-,,Coming!’’

,,Everything will change from today.’’