Please come back!

My new beginning?

12..........

 

 

Sehun woke up the next day morning seeing Luhan in front of him sleeping.He looked at every feature of his face, how quiet he is when he was sleeping.He would never thought he will fall in love with a boy, but Luhan is more feminine than other boys and he loves his body.

 

Sehun wanted to embrace Luhan but noticed another hand,he stood up to see what happens, and when he saw who's behind Luhan his face turned red.

Baekhyun was sleeping embracing Luhan. He stood up and looked at Baekhyun how was he holding on Luhan.  He could’t think right and tried to detach Baekhyun hand around Luhan waist ,but Baekhyun tightened his arm.

 

,, What the hell!?’' Sehun tried again but Baekhyun slapped his hand and he stuck his head on Luhan back.

 

,, That is it!’'Sehun turned red from anger.

 

,,Baekhyun, take your hands off my Bambi!'’ Baekhyun looked at him with a sleepy face.

 

,, Shhhh…. Stop yelling, you'll wake him up.’'Sehun looked at him stunned.

 

,, What are you doing in our bed? You had to sleep on the floor.’' Baekhyun look at him pouting.

 

,, It was cold and the floor was hard, and your bed is so big, so I came to sleep with you.’'

 

,, But why didn’t you go to your room?’'

 

,,I was too sleepy and lazy.’' Baekhyun made himself even more comfortable.

 

,, Baekhyun if you don’t get out of bed now,I will kill you! And stop hugging him!'’

 

,, But he is so fluffy, how not to embrace him? Now I understand why you love him so much,he is so crushie.’'

 

,, BAEKHYUN!!!!!! Out now!'’ When they heard him screaming, Baekhyun looked at him shocked and Luhan woke up instantaneous.

 

,, What happened? Why you yell so in the morning?’' Luhan asked ,he didn’t knew what was happening.

 

,, Look behind you.’' Luhan looked behind him and saw Baekhyun smiling .

 

,, And what's the problem?’' Luhan asked innocently.

 

,, What's the problem? He's hugging you.'’ Luhan felt something behind him.

 

,, Baekhyun with are you poking me in my back?'’  The color on Baekhyun face disappeared.Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, Is morning'?’ When Sehun heard his face blackened, making Baekhyun to swallowed.

 

,, GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!’' Baekhyun got scared and got out of bed running to the door.Sehun looked at the door, and his gaze changed to Luhan,witch was sitting in bed with hands crossed.

 

,, What?’'

 

,,Sehuna,are you jealous?’' When she heard, he look at him shocked.

 

,,N-no!!’' Luhan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,,Ahhhha……!’'

 

,, So what if I’m jealous? Nobody has the right to touch you.’'

 

,, Seriosly?’' Luhan look evil at him.

 

,,You didn’t put that question.''Sehun said with a hurt face. Luhan couldn’t take it and started laughing.

 

,, Ha …Ha…Ha!! You're funny when you're jealous.’'

 

,, I hate you.’' Luhan got out of bed hugging Sehun.

 

,, You don’t hate me,you love me.’'

 

,, Your lucky, because you look so innocent that I can’t be mad at you.’' Luhan smiled kissing him on the lips.

 

,, Oh! We gonna be late to school. You go first in the bathroom to wash.’' But Sehun had other plans for Luhan.

 

,, We should save time and go together.’' Luhan turned red and Sehun took him bride style.

 

,, You are a ert.’' Sehun smiled kissing his forehead.

 

,, Just for you Bambi, and you owe me for what you did last night.’'

 

,, But Sehun, we don’t have time,we will be late to school.’'

 

,, I'll be quick.’ Luhan pouted while Sehun closed the bathroom door with his foot.

 

 

 

 

The water flowed on their bodies and many moaned could be heard, It was the second round and they enjoyed every moment.

 

,,Sehun…..Hmmmm….There.’' Luhan was about to come.

 

,, Lulu…!’' When he heard that name, Luhan stopped making any movement or moan.

 

Sehun felt that something was wrong with Luhan and he looked at him.

 

,, Lu are you okay?’' Luhan was crying but you couldn’t see because of the water.

 

,, Hey Lu, what happened.’' Luhan jumped in his neck crying louder.

 

,, When I was at the brothel they call me Lulu, I hate that name, it makes me feel dirty, please don’t call me Lulu.’'

 

,, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you, please stop crying, everything that happened there is in the past, now you're with me, everything's fine.I love you Luhan.’' Sehun begins to in his hole, hitting his prostate.

 

,, SEHUN!!!! I’m coming ………….aaaaa….Sehun….Faster…Please …Faster!''Sehun smirket and went faster.

 

,, You're so tight……… I’m coming Lu………. ….Aaaaa!!!!’'

 

,, And I  Sehun….Aaaaaa…….!’'

 

,, Lu let's come together…….’' Sehun took his neglected member and began to him.

 

,, I’m coming.’' They both came at the same time. Both were breathing heavily.

 

,, I love you Luhan. Now let's get ready for school.’' Sehun helped Luhan to wash.

 

,, Come, let’s have breakfast.’' After they were dressed for school, went down the stairs in the kitchen, Sehun looked funny at Luhan that was limping, maybe they shouldn’t have the second round, Luhan looks like a duck.

When they entered the kitchen,the smile on their face fell, and Luhan instantly turned red.

 

Do was whit his on the table and Kai was kissesing him passionate with half of his shirt up ,they didn’t expect to see this so early in the morning.

 

,, Kai.’ Sehun called his name, but no response from the two, Sehun rotated his eyes and went near the two.

 

,,KAI!!!’' He yelled at the two, when they saw that they are not alone, Do jumped off the table, ashamed.

 

,, Thank you, I want to take my breakfast without knowing that Do hyung sat with his on the table.’' Do turned red and went out of the kitchen.

 

Sehun took two bowls of cereal, giving Luhan one that was struggling to walk straight, Kai looked at Luhan and started to grin.

 

,,Hyung why are you limping?'’ Luhan remained still, Kai looked at him with a raised eyebrow,and went out of the kitchen in search of his red boyfriend, but before to get out the door he returned at the two.

 

,, Congratulations, your wish has come true.’' Luhan looked at him smiling.Sehun looked at the two, and he didn’t understand anything.

 

,, What was that about?’'

 

,, Secret.’'

 

,, You know ,you have many secrets.’' Luhan looked at him with his head to one side.

 

,, What do you mean?’'

 

,,I was just saying, I don’t like to keep secrets from me.’'  ,,This thing really happen, Sehun was mad at him?’’

 

,, Now let's go to school, we will going to be late.’' Sehun took his bag and left the house leaving Luhan stunned.

 

Luhan rushed after him caughing his hand.

 

,,Sehun are you mad at me?’'Sehun not even looked at him.

 

,, Come on, let's go.’' Luhan remained to look at his back with tears in his eyes. The way to school was silent, you chould see that Sehun was upset with Luhan.

 

Sehun felt hurt because Luhan kept secret from him, not that he doesn’t trust his Bambi, but he would like to tell him how feel.When they arrived at school Sehun caught his hand making Luhan to look at him shocked.

 

 

 

,, Hey Hara look there.’' Himchan said, pointing with his finger.Hara looked and her face fell.

 

,, What the hell is this?’’

 

,,  I told you, he will turn him gay.’'

 

,, Now it's time to put the plan into practice.’' They looked at each other evil.

 

,, I hope you know what you're doing.'’ Zelo told them, leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun came into class and sat at their place. Luhan wanted to look for something in his desk when he found a note, he took the note reading it, everything around him stopped.

    

 

 

,,You thought, I forgot you? Today I will wait in the gym, I really want to you.’’

 

 

Luhan tight the note in his fist, this thing has to stop, he didn’t want to feel weak and powerless,he wanted to confront Himchan.

 

Sehun looked at him and saw that he threw something, but he try not to give importance,he was quite upset with Luhan, but he loved him and he wanted to trust him.

 

Himchan entered the classroom and looked at Luhan, Luhan throw him a deadly look, he understood that he'll come after hours.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was at the table, playing with food, Kai lookt at him worried and he nudge Sehun.

 

,, What's wrong with him?’' Sehun looked at Luhan who was very depressed. It's because of him?

 

,, Lu, are you okay?’' Luhan looked at him he nodded.

 

,, I am not very hungry today.'’ Sehun preferred not to ask further.The rest of the day went as well. Luhan didn’t speak anything, he just waited for the end of classes, to face Himchan.

 

On the late hours Sehun said that today he has to go to practice, for his competition.

 

,, Okay, I'll go home with Kai.'’ Sehun leaned over and kissed his forehead.

 

,,Take care of yourself.'’ Luhan looked at Sehun's car disappear down the road. He inhaled deeply going to the gym.

 

When he arrived he had a surprise, Hara, she stood and looked at him.

 

,, Where is Himchan?’' She looked at him and smirket.

 

,, Right behind you.’' Luhan looked behind him and saw the handcuffs in Himchan hands.

 

,,What do you want from me?’'

 

,, Too you until you can’t stand on your feet.'’Then Luhan panicked but he had to be strong, this thing has to stop.

 

,, You'll never going to me.’'

 

,, And what will you do? I'll fight me? You're so fragile. You really think you can fight me?’' Himchan approached him caughing his wrist.

 

,, Stop! What are you doing?’' Luhan tried to get free, but in vain, he was weak as Himchan said.

 

,, Stop fighting Lulu, or I will be more brutal with you.On your knees.’' Himchan made him to fall on his knees starting to undo his pants, he was already hard, he caught Luhan hair putting his in front of his lips.

 

,, !’' But Luhan refused to open his mouth. Himchan pulled his hair harder , but Luhan didn’t want to give up. Himchan got angry and slapped him across the face making Luhan to fall down, he didn’t want to cry, he doesn’t want to please Himchan.

 

,, I said open your mouth,or you will regret it.’' He caught his hair again and put his in front of lips. Luhan looked at him with tears in his eyes, but open his mouth. Himchan shoved his in his mouth.

 

,, Oh! Is so good.'’ Himchan began to in Luhan mout,he tears started to flow on his cheek. Hara looked at the two, and started to take pictures.

 

 

,, Aaaa ….Yes Lulu it.’' When he heard the name he hates most he bite Himchan .

 

,, Aaauuu.. Son of a , you ing bite me.'’ He slapped his face again and hit his belly. Luhan was on the ground, crying in pain,Himchan was stronger than he thought.

 

,, Himchan finish it, and let's go.’'

 

,, Now Hara.'’ He went near Luhan, and began to satisfy himself coming on his face. Hara also took more pictures.Himchan closed his pants looking at Luhan.

 

,,And Lulu let’s not tell anyone what happened, because we have pictures of you, and I’m sure, you don’t want Sehun to see them,no?’'

 

,,He'll not going to believe that I did this willingly.’'

 

,, But you're a and remain , who do you think he will believe?'’ Luhan then realized he's right and Sehun was mad at him if he was going to find out he wont talk to him.Himchan with Hara, together left,leaving Luhan to cry.

 

 

 

,, You managed to make some great photos?’' Hara smirket.

 

,, They are perfect.’'

 

 

 

 

Kai walk by the gym when he saw Hara and Himchan coming out of there. When passed by the gym, he heard someone crying, and when he went to see who it is, his world collapsed. Luhan was on the ground, crying, full of on face and clothes. Kai rushed towards him and noticed that his hands were tied behind, then he realized who’s the culprit.

 

,, Hyung what happened? Is his fault. huh? Is Himchan no?’' Luhan couldn’t say anything,he could only cry.

 

,, We should tell Sehun what happened.'’ When he heard Sehun’s name Luhan looked at Kai scared.

 

,, No no no Kai , we can’t tell Sehun, please!Sehun shouldn’t know.’'

 

,, But hyung, he need’s to know.’' Luhan panicked and Kai started to clean his face.

 

,, Please Kai ,don’t tell him ,they have pictures, who do you think he will believe, me that I'm a or them?'’ Kai knew he couldn’t win the battle with Luhan.

 

,,Okay hyung, but you know that I disagree with you, now let's go home, before Sehun reach back before us.’' Kai clean out the releasing his wrists,Kai helped him to stand up leaving home.

 

 

When they got home Sehun wasn't there, Luhan went straight to his room after he thanked Kai,he wanted to wash ,he wanted to get rid of all the memories from today, when he took off his clothes, notice the bruise on his belly, and the one on his cheek was already visible.

After washing, Luhan put himself in his bed on the floor, he didn’t want to sleep in Sehun’s bed after what happened,he was feeling dirty.He tried to sleep but in vain.Luhan heard when Sehun came and his heart has started to beat terrible fast.

 

 

While coming home ,Sehun  thought that he was not right with Luhan, and decided to apologize but when he went into his room, Luhan wasn't in his bed,he looked down and noticed him . The young one looked strange, but decided that maybe Luhan missed to sleep on floor.Sehun changed putting near Luhan, but when he embraced him, Luhan yelp in pain.Sehun was scared and looked at Luhan,turning the light on.

 

,, Lu are you okay?'’ But when he looked better at him, he saw the bruise on his cheek,Luhan panicked and didn’t know what to do. So he lied.

 

,, I-I fell down the stairs today,you know how clumsy I am….HaHa.’' He tried to laugh but Sehun was not convinced.

 

,, Are you sure you felt?’'

 

,, Yes, I am sure now let's sleep.’' Sehun looked at him, and he wanted to be true what he hears.

 

,, Okay, but take care of yourself, I don’t like when you are hurt.’'

 

,, Aha.’' Luhan kissed him on the lips turning his back to him,Sehun tried to leave all thoughts aside and slept, but Luhan was crying quietly,he hated to lie, he hated what Himchan did to him, in the end he fell asleep.

 

 

 

But when the next day came, it was a rainy day with thunder and lightning, The day was gloomy just like Luhan, he tried to laugh, but couldn’t, he couldn’t get over the fact that he lied to Sehun.

 

,, Hyung…….hyung are you okay?’' Kai tried to make him say something on breakfast, but nothing, Luhan was in his own little bubble, even to make him say something failed.

 

Sehun looked at Kai questioning, and he wanted to tell him what happened but he promised that he'll not say anything.Kai didn’t like how Luhan behaves, but a promise is a promise.

 

,, Luhan let's go to school.'’He left his bowl of cereal that didn’t touch and followed Sehun like a lost puppy.

The way to school was a silent one, Luhan looked out the window as it rains. Sehun wanted to know what he thinks, he didn’t like his attitude. What happened to Luhan, he is so affected that yesterday he was mad at him?

 

,, Hey Bambi?’' Luhan just humed in respons.

 

,, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, you have the right to have your own secret, please don’t be upset.’' His tears ran down his cheek and only nodded,Luhan couldn't longer find the words. Sehun looked at Luhan figure that not sad even a sound, something was wrong with him.

 

When they arrived at school, Luhan wanted to run as far away from this place, both of them get off the car and entered the school. When they arrived in class, most of their colleagues were in their place and Hara with Himchan were in their desk. When Hara saw Sehun,she stood up from her desk with books in hand,Hara bump in Sehun causing her books to fall down.

 

,, Oh !Sehun I’m so sorry.'’ Both of them bent over to collect her books, while gathering the books, Sehun saw a picture and took it to look at it. When he saw who is in the picture, all of his world collapsed.

 

Luhan was in his face, frozen, he couldn’t believe what was happening.

 

,, Hara, what's about this picture?’'

 

,,  I don’t know, but Luhan is very vocal.’'Sehun looked al Luhan with no expression on his face.

 

,, Tell me that's not true Luhan.'’ But Luhan couldn’t say anything.

 

,, LUHAN!!'’ When he heard him screaming, he jerked starting to cry.

 

,,I'm sick of your crying,tell me Luhan that this is not you !’'

 

,, I-I'm sorry.’'

 

,, I hate you Luhan , you felt, hm?? You lied to me.It seems that you remained a . I don’t want to see you never again in my life.’' Kai arrived in class, when he heard Sehun and knew what happend .

 

 

Sehun turned running out the class, he didn’t want to believe that is true, but Luhan has not denied, so is true?

He wanted to be alone, to not see anyone,Kai tried to stop him but failed.

 

When he realized what was happening, Luhan ran after Sehun but his car was not in the parching lot.

 

 

 

,,SEHUN!!'’ Luhan fell on his knees in the rain.

 

,, SEHUN,COME BACK…SEHUN!!!!'' Kai came to pick him up from the ground, it broke his heart to see him like this. He knew that this would happen. He'll kill Hara, but first he must help Luhan.

 

But Luhan stood up and started running after Sehun's car, trying to find out where he disappeared, He loved him and he won't give up Sehun.

 

 

,, Luhan come back, is rainig……….LUHAN!’'  But Luhan was already gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Sehun don’t leave me, I love you, please come back!’’

 

Hey Ho! Enjoy the drama^.^Tell me what u think<3