My date.

My new beginning?

 

11.........

 

 

Luhan woke up the next day hoping that on his side will be Sehun but there was no one in his right. He tried to stand up but a terrible pain hit him on the bottom .

 

,, Auchy!'’He fell back on his back.

 

,, It hurt’s, Sehun? Where are you?'’ He shout, but nothing ,the room was quiet,there was nobody.

 

,,Sehun?'’ Around his eyes the tears were gathered.

 

,, He left me? It was all a lie?'' Luhan looked to the ceiling and the tears started to flow down his cheeks ,,He got what wanted and left? I don’t think, he said he loved me.’’

 

,,Sehun!!!!!!'’ He didn’t even notice the door opened, Sehun entered the room and when he saw the crying Luhan,he hurried to him.

 

,, Lu, what happened? Why are you crying? It hurts?’'  Sehun was near Luhan wiping his tears. Luhan looked at him starting to cry louder holding him in his arms.

 

,, Sehun! I thought you left me.'’ Luhan said among tears.

 

,, Why would I do that?'’ Sehun was patted his head.

 

,, I haven’t seen you and I didn’t know where you disappeared, and I thought you left.’' The last part came out as a whisper.

 

,, Pabo! I woke up before you and I got hungry, you were sleeping too well and I didn’t want to wake you up.'’  Luhan looked at him with red eyes and pouting.

 

,, And I've brought you breakfast and some pills, it hurts no?'’ Luhan remained to look at him wide-eyed and speechless.

 

,, Bambi? Are you still with me?’'  He just nodded.

 

,, I'm glad, now eat, because we have to go to our date.’' Sehun gave him the tray with food, Luhan started eating.

 

,, Aaa! Yes,our date,you know where we're going?’' He asked with a mouth full of food, making Sehun to laugh.

 

,, Chew Lu, chew ,and yes I know where we're going.’' Luhan looked at him with pouting cheeks.

 

 

 

After Luhan finished eating,he changed and along with Sehun went to their destination, the atmosphere in the car was different from the other times .

 

,, Sehun where are we going?'’ Luhan asked happy.

 

,, Is a surprise, I want you to meet someone very important to me.'’ He answered.

 

,, Who?’' Luhan asked curiously.

 

,, You'll see.'’  Was Sehun's simple answer. After 30 minutes of driving, Sehun stopped in front of a flower shop buying a bouquet of colors tulips, Luhan looked at him curiously,,What he wants to do with tulips?’’

 

,, For what you need flowers?’'

 

,, You ask too many questions, we’ll get there immediately.’' Luhan looked at Sehun pounting.

 

All the way he looked at the flowers in his hand how colorful and beautiful they were.

After a while Sehun and Luhan got in front of a cemetery.They got out of the car heading towards a tombstone. When they arrived, he understood why they're looking for here, in his face was the grave of Mrs. Oh.

 

 

,,Here rest a beautiful wife and a perfect mother Oh Hyorin.’’

 

 

 

Sehun took Luhan hand and tight him slightly.

 

,, Hi, mom how are you? I have not visited you for a long time. I hope you're well up there, you were selfish because you left me alone, I miss you every day but now I have found someone that makes me happy and I want to make him happy. Mother, he is Luhan, if you see him you'd love him immediately, but I had to be cocky and I offended him very much but I realized how important he is in my life,he is very clumsy and hit everything he sees, but with this thought I wake up every morning to care for him, to protect him.Mom, I fell in love, and it is wonderful to wake up every morning with him, I want your blessings from up there. Take care of us, mother. I love you.’' After he finished his speech he looked at Luhan which was devastated, tears ran down his cheeks, and his whole being was trembling. Sehun embraced him squeezing him hard.

 

,, Luhan I love you, I love you more than dancing, I love you more than I love myself, and yesterday when I saw you lifeless in my hands, I fell like going crazy.I love you my Bambi.’'

 

,, And I love you Sehun,thank you, thank you.'’Sehun's tears began to flow.

After he calmed down, Luhan split from Sehun,he headed to the grave,he has sat down the flowers and bowed.

 

,, Omma anaseyo! My name is Luhan, thank you for bringing Sehun into the world. I love him enormous omma. I thank you, I will take care of him.’' Luhan made ​​another bow and returned back besides Sehun which looked at him full of love.

Luhan stood on his toes to kiss him and together have said goodbye to Mrs.Oh, leaving to their date.

 

 

,, How about ice cream?’' Sehun asked while driving.

 

,, Sure, I love ice cream.'’He replied happy.Luhan wanted to ask him how his mother died, but didn’t want to bring back painful memories but Sehun read what he's thinking.

 

,, My mother died in a car accident when I was 8 years.’'

 

,,Sehun!'’Luhan said amazed.

 

,, A drunk man was driving, and went straight into her killing her on the spot. Dad was upset when he found out. Our lives began to take down, he began to drink and to not care about me.He started to go through the brothels to have with girls and boys, it was awful. One day he came in Xiumin room,he tried to mock him, but when he saw how scared he was, something in him woke up. Then he decided to buy Xiumin and make him my brother, then he decided to fill the house with boys suffering and a week later he found out that he has cancer.

 I didn’t agree with him not because of money but because of his illness, when he heard someone was going to suffer he was going to buy them. He said as long as he lives he wants to do something good in his life, so we got to be 11 brothers, and when he told me he will bring somebody else, I was angry, but now I'm glad dad didn’t listen to me.'’ Luhan was with tears in his eyes,Sehun looked at him with a warm smile.

 

,, I really don’t regret that you came into my life.’'

 

,, I'm happy, I love you.’' Luhan got all red.

 

,,I love my little Bambi.’ 'The two continued their way happy and full of emotion.

 

 

 

 

,, Hmm.....Sehuh? What are we doing here?’'

 

,, Eat ice cream?’'

 

,, Yes, but why at Namsan Tower?’'

 

,, Because I want to put a lock.’' Luhan looked at him surprised.

 

,, Seriously?’ ' When Sehun saw his big eyes,he began to laugh.

 

,, Yeah! Now let's go.’' Luhan got out of the car and ran toward the entrance, leaving Sehun way behind.

 

,,Sehun, come quickly!'’  Luhan shouted to him.

 

,, Sometimes I wonder who is older among us.’' Sehun said heading to his hyperactive lover.

 

When they reached the top, Luhan ran to the windows with locks.

 

,, Ooaa! Sehun look, how beautiful they are, which ones to choose?’' Sehun looked at Luhan, how happy he is, it happened so many things, yesterday he was dead in his arms and today he runs from one corner to another.

 

,, Hey Sehun you're still with me?’'  Luhan was in front of his face head to one side. Sehun grabbed his cheeks kissig him on the lips.

 

-,, I love you Lu.’' Luhan looked down and blushed.

 

,, So what lock you want to choose?’'

 

,, I can choose what color I want?'’  Sehun nodded.

 

,, Then I want to be blue like the keychain from you.’'

 

,, Ok Bambi whatever you want.'’ They bought two locks and sat down to write on them what they want,Sehun finished first writing and Luhan looked at him curiously.

 

,, What you wrote? I want to see.’' Sehun showed him.

      

 

,, I love you my lovely Bambi ,now and always’’

 

Luhan read on the lock.

 

,, I want to see what you wrote.’' Luhan showed what he wrote but Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow, making him laugh.

 

,, Is not amused, why you wrote in Chinese?’'

 

,, Because I wanted to be special.’'

 

,, And what you wrote?’'

 

,, Secret!’' Luhan said smiling.

 

,, You're not funny.’'

 

,, Important is that I wrote something nice.’' Sehun looked at him smiling.

 

,, Come let’s catch them up.’'

 

,, Aha!’'  Luhan and Sehun looked for a place to catch locks,they have found a perfect place. The two looked over at locks and together they went to get ice cream for Luhan.

 

 

They arrived in front of windows with many ice creams, Luhan was glued to the window and his eyes sparkled with joy.Sehun just looked at him amused,he grabbed his collar to detaching him from the window.

 

,, Luhan, you sure you're older than me?’'

 

,, Hey! Is not my fault that I haven’t eaten for a long time.’'

 

,, Okay,Okay,  pick what you want.’'

 

,, Thank you,Sehunna.'’ The couple chose their flavors they sat at the table, starting to eat ice cream.

 

For Luhan was the perfect date and Sehun gave him all that he could ask for.

 

,, Sehun? what do you want to do after you finish high school?’' Luhan asked while eating his ice cream.

 

,, I want to keep dancing. Dad wants to make me like him a doctor but I prefer dancing, so I will continue to dance. Why do you ask?’'

 

,, I was just curious, I was thinking about what I want to do.’'

 

,, And you decided?’'

 

,, Not yet.’' He replied upset.

 

,, Hey! cheer up, I'm sure you'll figure out what you want and I'll be here with you to help,okay Lu?’'

 

,, Seriously? You’re going to be with me all the time?'’ Sehun reached out and took Luhan’s hand interacting they fingers.

 

,, Luhan, I love you even if you want to get rid of me you can’t. You're stuck with me.’'

 

,, Hmm… Seriously?’' Luhan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, What does that mean?’' Sehun showed him a wounded expression.

 

,, Ha..Ha…Ha…I was joking, I don’t want you to get away from me even for a second.’' The two exchanged smiles, and they continued on until the sun began to fade.

 

,, Luhan let's go home.’'

 

,,Yes, let's go home,I’m sleepy.’' He said yawing.Luhan and Sehun got into the car heading to their home.

 

 

When they arrived, they tried not to make too much noise, but when they reached the floor in front of their door they found a sleeping figure, when approached they found a sleeping Baekhyun . Luhan and Sehun looked one to another and Luhan approached him.

 

,, Baekhyun wake up, what are you doing here?’' He began to move him slowly.Baekhyun began to open his eyes slowly, and when he saw that in his face was Luhan he made a bow, scareing him.

 

,, Baekhyun what are you doing?Stand up!’'

 

,, Luhan hyung I'm sorry, please, I didn’t mean to hurt you, please forgive me.’' Baekhyun was crying but didn’t care because of his stupidity, Luhan was to die.

 

,, Baekhyun, calm down, I'm not mad at you, you didn’t know.’' When he heard, he looked at him shocked.

 

,, You really not mad at me?’'

 

,, No, now let's sleep untill we wake up the others.'’ Sehun came behind Luhan and threw a look to Baekhyun.

 

,, I hope next time will not repeat, otherwise not even Jongin will save you.’' Baekhyun gulped and nodded, too shocked to say anything more.

 

,, Stop scaring him, come Baekhyun,you can sleep in our room.’'

 

,, WHAT?’'  Sehun asked shocked.

 

,, He waited so long here, be nice.’'

 

,, But why?’' Sehun said whining like a kid/

 

,, Sehunni pleas.’'  Luhan started looking at him with big eyes.

 

,, Okay, okay! But tell me what you wrote on the lock.’'

 

,, Okay, but promise to shut?’' Sehun nodded.

 

,, 我感谢你们对我的新生活, 爱你小鹿斑比.’'

 

,, Hey not fair! What did you say?’'

 

,, What I wrote on the lock, now let's sleep we have school tomorrow.’' Luhan embraced him kissing his lips, that is all that need Sehun too melt.

 

,, Okay, tonight you won but I will find out what you wrote on the lock.’'

 

,, Sure, now let's go to sleep.’'

 

 

 

 

The two fell asleep embrace, waiting to see what offers them tomorrow, Luhan was happy of wath he wrote on the lock, even if he didn’t wanted to tell Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Thank you for my new life, I love you, your Bambi.’’

 

 

 

I don't know if what I wrote in chinese ir right but if not I'm sorry*bow*

So i ade some fuffy time for Sehun and Luhan enjoy^^