My red thread.

My new beginning?

Everything was fine between Luhan and Sehun ,they were happy and for the first time since they were together it felt like they could love.

 

It been two weeks since Sehun gave up his scholarship to go abroad, he won the comtetision but now he was with Luhan and wouldn't want to stay away from him for three years, so he quit, his  Bamby was more important in his life than dance now, and every time he wakes up next to Luhan seeing how calm and how happy it is now, it makes him feel fulfilled.

 

 

 

In the Oh house things seemed normal, and everyone was happy now, until Luhan find out that tomorrow is Sehun's birthday and he didn’t even know.

 

,, Baekhyun what do you meed that tomorow is Sehun’s birthady?'’ Luhan was in the kitchen alone with Baekhyun eating breakfast. Sehun was still sleeping in their room while the others were too busy to eat breakfast.

 

,,Hyung you didn’t know?’' Luhan looked shocked and shook his head.

 

,, Nooo! I’m are a bad boyfriend.’' Luhan put his head on the table and began to hit his head.

 

,, What I'll do now? What to buy him ? AAAAAAA, I’m so dead.’' Baekhyun looked at him starting to laugh.

 

,, You’re funny hyung,and stop hiting your head.'’ Luhan stopped and thought about how to get to the Mall and buy something, then had an idea who can take him to the Mall, he looked at Baekhyun with his eyes puppy.

 

,, What?Why do you look at me like that?'’ Baekhyun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, Baekey,please come with me at the Mall because I can’t drive.'’ Baekhyun shook his head and left the kitchen, but Luhan had an ace up his sleeve to make Baekhyun come with him.

 

,, Baekhyun you owe me! Because of you I was dead now!’'  Baekhyun stopped in place and looked shocked at Luhan.

 

,, Hyung how could you say something like that? I say I’m sorry every single day,and now you say that?’' Luhan looked at him starting to sob.

 

,, HYUNGGGGGGG!!! Okay Okay just stop,let me go change and we’ll go ,okay?'’ Luhan looked at him and smiled winner.

 

Luhan kissed him on the cheek and went to his room to change, Baekhyun looked at him and muttered I hate you!

 

 

 

 

Luhan entered his room, where Sehun was still asleep last night they made love and it looks like Sehun was very tired, Luhan changed and left a note for Sehun on the nightstand kissing him lightly on the forehead, leaving to the Mall with Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

Sehun woke up and looked in his right hoping to see Luhan, but no trace of the deer, but when he stood up, he saw a note on the nightstand, he took the note and read it,on his face appeared a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

,, Sehun-ia you look so tired and I didn’t want to wake you up,if you look for me I’m at the Mall with Baekhyun,I love you and take a good rest……!<3 Bye^^’’

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun went to the bathroom to take a shower and see what he will do today considering it's week-end, after he finished his shower was out of the room,he got a shock,he could heard screaming in Suho and Lay’s room this was the first time he heard Lay screaming at Suho.

 

 

,,Yah I hate you two,You idiot!!!’' Lay came out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

 

,,AAAAA ,idiot,idiot,you’re an idiot Suho!!!!’'Sehun stood still and looked at Lay how red was he with anger.

 

,, Hmm? Hyung? Are you okay?’'Sehun asked a little worried, Lay looked at him starting to cry.

 

,, No ,I hate him ,I say that I love him and he say that I’m drunk and I really love him.''Sehun went to him and hugged him.

 

,, Is okay hyung,let’s go and drink a coffe out.’' Lay looked at him nodding his head slowly.

 

,, Okay,I need some fresh air.'’ They both left the house and headed to a cafe shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun reached the Mall and Luhan was lost, had no idea what you buy Sehun. They walked for two hours and nothing, now they were both tired and hungry.

 

,, Baekhyun let’t eat something,I’m hungry.’' Baekhyun looked at him and nodded, too tired to talk.

 

 

,, Luhan ,Luhan!’' Luhan heard that someone is calling him.

 

,, Luhan !!! Oh My God ! Is you! Luhan !!!!'’  Luhan looked behind him and was shocked.

 

,, Luhan!'’ Baekhyun looked questioningly at Luhan and didn’t understand who's the boy.

 

,, Hyung I miss you so much.'’ The boy came hugging him, when Luhan felt him he started crying.

 

,, Taemin, is really you , I miss you Taemin.’'

 

,, Hyung you’re okay and alive..Ha..Ha..Ha.’'

 

,, Taemin ? Who is this?’' A very presentable man came behind Taemin.

 

,, Oh!! Minho he is Luhan, my hyung that I told you about.’' The man smiled and held out a hand to Luhan.

 

,, My pleasure to know my Taemin's friend.’' Luhan greeted him and nodded.

 

,, Hey hyung did you eat? We have so much to talk about.’'

 

,, Not yet, now we wanted to go to eat.’' Taemin started to smile and started to pull Luhan’s hand.

 

,, Let’s go then.'’ The four went together to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Lay arrived at one of the cafe shop and sat at a table after they ordered a drink, Sehun looked at Lay who was very upset.

 

,, Hyung are you okay? What hapened?’' Lay looked at his hands and sighed.

 

., I fall in love with Suho but he doesn’t love me.’'

 

,, I’m sure that Suho love you as well but maybe he was shoked.’'

 

,, I don’t know but I want him to love me.’' Sehun looked at him sadly.

 

,, Hey Hyung!  Can I tell you something?’' Lay looked at him and nodded.

 

,, I want Luhan to marry me. You think it's a good idea?’' Lay began to smile.

 

,, Yes ,I thik he will be very happy,Luhan hyung loves you so much.’'Sehun thought in the last month the same thing, and he believes that Luhan will be happy.

 

,, You have a ring?’'Sehun looked at him and shook his head.

 

,, Then let’s go and buy a ring for your Bamby.’' The two left the cafe and went to buy a ring for Luhan.

 

 

 

 

The four were at the table and Taemin was very happy to see Luhan.

 

,, Hyung how are you ? I missed you so much.’'

 

,, I’m good Taemin, how about you? You look happy.’'

 

,, I’m happy because I have a happy life now,I have Minho now.’'

 

,, How's our boss?’' Taemin was looking at him and started laughing.

 

,, Boss is dead Luhan ,some new kid kiled him and after he died we were all free,so I met Minho that I love.'’ Luhan was shocked to find that their boss is dead, but was glad that Taemin seem very happy.

 

,, I’m happy for you Taemin ,I missed you too .’'

 

,, How about you hyung? You're with him?’' Luhan and Baekhyun looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

,, NO!! We are brothers,I love sombody eles,his name is Sehun.'’

 

,, OAAA!! I’m so happy now hyung.’' Luhan and Taemin talked continuously until Luhan noticed that Taemin and Minho had red thread tied to their hand, then he remembered what Sehun said about the red thread, and knew what to buy him for his birthday.

Luhan and Taemin have said goodbye and Luhan went home with Baekhyun after he bought Sehun’s best gift, he was happy he met Taemin and pray for him to be happy as she deserves.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Lay staring at the ring until Sehun saw the perfect ring for Luhan,he said to the shop assistant to give him that ring.

 

,, Oaa Kai is so beautiful.’'

 

,, You think he will like it?’'

 

,, Yes,he'll love it.’'  After they have bought the ring Sehun went home with Lay, when they arrived in front of the house, he saw Baekhyun’s car, that means they got home?

 

Lay entered the house first and someone jumped on him crying and apologizing.

 

,, I’m sorry Lay ,I was stupid,I love you.’' Suho was crying and Luhan with Baekhyun were in the lobby shocked, when he saw Sehun, Luhan went to him and he looked questioningly.

 

,, What's happening?’' Sehun looked at him and started laughing.

 

,, You don’t want to know!’' Luhan looked at Suho and Lay that left in their room.

 

Luhan wanted to give Sehun a surprise tonight and wanted to give his gift tonight and he hope he’ll like his gift.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They sat all day in the garden with Kai and Do enjoying the beautiful weather and away from pool,it was eight o'clock when Luhan told Sehun that he goes up to their room and he need’s to come after half an hour because he has a surprise for him, Sehun looked questioningly at him but accepted.

 

 

 

Luhan wanted to be a special evening, so he lit the whole room with candles and even if he was ashamed he took the gift from Chen and Baekhyun that he got to his birthday and waited for Sehun.

 

Sehun was so excited that he said goodbye to Kai and Do and went upstairs to his room , when he opened the door and saw Luhan and the room he was shocked he felt as he was hard.

 

Luhan looks fantastic in lace and ,he could swear he looks better than most girls, Luhan stood up from the bed and came towards him, kissing him passionately.

 

,, Happy birthday Sehun I hope you like my surprise.’'

,, If i like it? I love it Bamby,and you look….. Oau!’' Luhan began to smile and Sehun took him bride style,he thrown him in bed and I began to kiss him on the neck down, but Luhan had other plans tonight ,he rotated Sehun and he was above him.

 

,,Sehun tonight I want it raw I don’t want I want to feel you in me like this.’'Sehun looked at him strangely.

 

,, Lu I don’t want to hurt you ,you know how tight you’re.’'

 

,, Please,I want this.'’Sehun looked at him and his lace costume.

 

,, I'll miss this suit.’'The younger ripped the lace showing off Luhan’s pink hole, Luhan placed over his and looked at Sehun smiling.

 

,, Are you sure you want to do this?’' Luhan nodded and began to let down, when he felt the pain he began to tear,Sehun saw his face.

 

,, Luhan please,are you okay?’' Luhan nodded even though the pain, and slowly Sehun's entered all.

 

,, Sehun I love you.’'Sehun looked at him and stood up to kiss the tears away.

 

,, Luhan you’re the moust beautiful persone alive and I love you,never forget that.’' The two have kissed and Luhan began to bouns up and down.

 

,, Hmmmm !!.. Luhan…You’re so tight…AAAAA!!!’' Luhan didn’t expected to adjust and he wanted pleasure.

 

,,S-sehun…Is so good!!!’' Luhan wanted to find himself his sensitive point and Sehun wanted to help him, so he began to move at the same time with Luhan .. And bingo!

 

,, AAAAAA SEHUN THERE!’'Sehun smirked and hit it every time,the site in front of him was a one, Luhan was with eyes closed and mouth open continuously.

 

Luhan felt that he comes and Sehun felt his walls tighten around his so he took his neglect member and began to rub it at the same time with his .

 

,,I -I'm coming ….don’t stop…AAAAA!!!’'

 

,,Luhan I’m Comong as well……hmmmm……..!!’' Luhan bounce hard and come all over Sehun’s stomach and Sehun come inside him.

 

Luhan fell on him brething hard,Sehun looked at him pulling the older next to him.

 

,, I love you Luhan, You're the most important person in my life and I don’t want to lose you again.'’ Luhan looked at him and kissed him on the lips and remembered his gift.

 

,, Oh! I forgot!’' Luhan get off Sehun and went to his closet, Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, What hapened?’' Luhan hid something behind his back and came back smiling at Sehun and sat in bed next to him.

 

,, If you kiss me I will give you something.’' Sehun looked at him and started laughing.

 

,, Okay Bambi I will kiss you all the time.’' Luhan expected, and Sehun only pecked Luhan’s lips.

 

,, Hey!!! Kiss me not just peack.’' Luhan begat to pount.

 

,,Okay Okay come here.'’ Sehun kissed him with passion, Luhan pulled his gift givinit to Sehun.

 

,, Happy Birthday Oh Sehun.''Sehun took the gift and opened it and found a red thread inside,he began to smile.

 

,, You remember when you told me what the red thread means?’' Luhan took the thread and Sehun’s little finger.

 

,, Yes I remember and thank you ,this is the best gift ever,I love you Bambi.’' Luhan tied the thread on his finger and on Sehun’s finger.

 

,, Now we'll always be together,I love you Oh Sehun always and forever but now I’m again.’' Sehun smirked and he trow Luhan on his back again,the two fell asleep embrace and happy after more that one round.

 

 

 

Sehun woke up, and now wanted to be the big day, today he wanted to ask Luhan to marry him so we booked a restaurant for him and Luhan.

 

When he entered the kitchen Kai was with Do eating.

 

,, Good morning.’'Sehun greeted them and sat down on the chair but Do and Kai glared at him.

 

,, What? What did I do?’'

 

,, Please when you have with Luhan hyung,make him moan less, we stayed up all night.'’Sehun was red and he was about to choke on food.

 

,, I’m sorry? Ha…Ha..Ha!’' Kai looked at him and started laughing.

 

,, Is okay,is beter to see him happy that upset.’' Then Sehun remembered the proposal.

 

,,Kai ,Do I want to ask Luhan to marry me.’' The two had stopped eating and looked at Sehun without blinking.

 

,, Seriously?Oh My God ,he'll be so happy.’' Do said gladly.

 

,, Congratulations Sehun, you are perfect for each other,I’m happy for you.’' But Kai remembered something.

 

,, And Happy Birthday!'’ Kai gave him a small gift and Do offered him a cake with a candle.

 

,, Make a wish and blow out the candle.'’ Sehun just wanted to be happy with Luhan,he closed her eyes and blew out the candle.

 

,, Congratulations Sehun……UHU!!!!!’' The three started to laugh when Luhan entered the kitchen, but when they saw Luhan look they started laughing louder. Luhan was still with eyes closed and his hair was in all directions with a shirt too big for him.

 

,, Good morning Bambi.''Sehun greaded him and Luhan run to him cuddling to his chest.

 

,, I missed you Sehuna.’' Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, Okay? I’m here now.’' Luhan looked at him and kissed him on the lips.

 

,, What we’ll do today?’'

 

,, Well I have a surprise for you later but now I need to go to the hospital with father.’' When he heard about surprise Luhan woke up.

 

,, Surprize ??What surprize?’'

 

,, Later Bambi,now I need to go and change will talk later.’' Sehun kissed his lips and left the kitchen but Luhan immediately looked at Kai.

 

,, OHHH I don’t know, don’t look at me like that.’'Kai stood up from his chair and walked out of the kitchen, Luhan remained pounting.

 

,, Hey hyung you want to help me in the garden?’' Do asked him and Luhan sat to think a few seconds, he had nothing to do so he nodded.

 

 

Luhan was happy to help the younger in the garden he learned more about the flowers how to care for them, and found out that he is a very funny and has a great voice,he didn’t even notice when the time flew by only when Sehun called,he realized he had to dress and meet him.On phone Sehun told him to dress nicely so he chose a pair of black pants with a simple white shirt and went to the address where Sehun said to be.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was in front of the restaurant, excited and knew that Luhan will be happy, Luhan arrived and got off the taxi and saw Sehun in front of a restaurant,he started walking toward him anxious but little did they know that a third person was in another car.

 

 

,,Sehun if I can’t have you no one can have you.’' Hara started the car and headed with speed to the two.

 

 

Luhan hugged Sehun, but Sehun saw a car coming toward them with speed and he embraced him harder,,I’m sorry Luhan!’ He pushed Luhan away from him when Luhan saw the car coming towards Sehun and he couldn’t do anything his mind blocked, all he saw was red, very much red,he began to cry and shout.

 

,,Sehun!!! Call an ambulance, Sehun wake up ,please,Sehun don’t die, you promised me,that you’ll be here with me always.’'  From all the crying and emotions, he fainted when the ambulance came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Luhan? Luhan wake up,please.'’ Luhan slowly opened his eyes and he saw the same white walls and he remembered Sehun.

 

,, Sehun wher is he?’'Kai was near him.

 

,, Hyung you’re up ! Oh my God Luhan.’'Kai hugged him starting to cry.

 

,,Kai? wher is Sehun? Is he okay? Kai tell me that he is not dead.’'Kai look at him with sadness.

 

,,Sehun is in coma hyung and appa dosen’t know if he will wake up soon,I’m sorry Hyung.’' Luhan remained petrified,he wanted to see him but most importantly he wanted to know who has done this.

 

,, Who was it Kai?'’

 

,, Hara,she did this ,but she is dead now,hyung everything is so mesed up now.’' Luhan didn’t feel bad for Hara was dead, she deserve to be dead.

 

,, Can I see him?’' Kai nodded and together they went to see Sehun. When he entered his room and saw him in bed full of bandages his heart broken and tears ran down his cheek,he went near him and caressed his cheek.

 

,, I’m here Sehun,I wont leave you,I love you,I will never going to forget what you said,I love you Oh Sehun.'’ Luhan kissed him on the lips and remained with him.

 

 

 

 

,,An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet ,regardless of time ,place or cincumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break!’’

 

 

So only three more chapters to go ^^ enjoy and sorry for any mistaches