I love you

My new beginning?

15......

,, I’m home!'’ Henry was in the middle of his living room, it was quiet as always, the silence that he was taught for years without parents, without siblings just him alone in a huge house.

 

,, Henry welcome home.'’ He said in a whisper going to his room, when he entered the room, it was like when he left,he looked around until he felt something in the bottom of his stomach,he hurried to the bathroom to throw up, after finishing he washed his face looking in the mirror,he looks so pale.

 

,, Please help me finish what I started , I just need a little time, he needs me.’'

 

 

,,Luhan needs help!’’

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t understand anything what happen, one minute he's alone in the classroom and the next minute Henry was in his face,, And why did he said that everything will end well?’’

 

Sehun was angry, how dare someone else hug his Bambi?Oh yes, he forgot that it's not his anymore, but he'll wont accept anyone else to make him happy. Luhan came in his life to show him not to judge someone by the first appearance, Luhan taught him so much, and offered him his love , and Sehun what offered him back? Only suffering, only problems,maybe Henry can make him happy, maybe things like this needs to happen ,maybe Luhan will have the happiness he needs.

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan was in their own world,Kai looked at the two with pity, he knew that the two still love each other, he knew that they wish each other, but they were too stupid for someone to make the first move. Not like this had to end their love story. Their love story has not even begun, it had no right to end, he needs to help them.

 

When his father told him that Luhan's right for Sehun,he looked strange at him, but when he saw Luhan first time, he realized what his father means,Luhan has the gift to change someone,his innocence makes you too be a better man, and Sehun is a better man now, Luhan managed to make him love.

 

 

 

The whole school was shocked to hear about Luhan and Himchan, but rumors quickly died for a week while he missed school , but his colleagues still lookes at him with pity, Luhan hated their looks,he didn’t want them to pity him, he just wanted to enjoy school like he wanted from the beginning. He wanted to tell them not to look at him, he just wanted to be left alone.

But all his colleagues have seen their business when their teacher came into class.

 

,, Mr Luhan, your father called this morning and informed us that you can’t talk for a short period of time, so if you need anything, just raise your hand okay,and Sehun why are you in school now?’ 'Luhan looked surprised at Mr. Lee and nodded,he was grateful to his father because he understands what he goes through.

 

,,A-aa,I'm bored home?'' Sehun looked at his teacher pouting.

 

,, Okay Sehun but be quiet.'' 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was constantly looking at Luhan remembering the first time he was in the same place. Then he looked at the bruises on his neck, and he wanted to know more about him, now he realized that he actually knows nothing about Luhan. Where are his parents, or if he has any brothers or sisters, they didn’t have time to know each other. He had to do someting that everything to be like the beginning. ,,But what?’’

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch break, Luhan was at the table with Tao and Kai, playing with his food, but no trace of Sehun, he was curious where he disappeared, but when he looked up, Sehun was coming to their table, visibly upset.

 

He pulled the chair from under the table sitting down, Tao and Kai looked at him questioningly.

 

,, What happened? You look like !’' Tao asked sarcastically.

 

,, I came out from the competition.'’ When he heard Kai chocked with the water that he was drinking, Luhan remained still.

 

,, What do you mean,you’re out of the competition? But you have worked for months for the choreography, what happened?’'  Kai asked worried, he knew how important is the competition for Sehun.

 

,, I was disqualified because I beat Himchan, what they expected? To buy him flowers and congratulate him?’'Sehun said angry.

 

Luhan wanted to dig a hole and get into it ,he knew that is his fault because Sehun is disqualified, he wanted to tell him how much he’s sorry, but instead he bit his lip so hard it started to bleed.

 

,, Hyung you’re bleeding!’'Kai said worried, Sehun looked at Luhan, Luhan looked a few seconds in his eyes but immediately looked down, Sehun stood up from the table and pulled Luhan after him, coming out together of the cafeteria.

 

Tao and Kai stayed to look at each other.

 

, These two are more stupid than I expected.'’Kai said nothing but Tao was right, Sehun  and Luhan need to realize that they are made ​​for each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan looked at their hands, he misses Sehun's hand. He missed his hand warm.

 

Sehun went into the bathroom taking a napkin, watering it with water starting to wipe the blood from his lip. Luhan remained frozen, Sehun's fingers his lips, Sehun looked at his lips and began to lean forward. Luhan looked at him,he wanted to feel his lips, to feel that he still loves him, but Sehun stopped, he was afraid to move closer, he was afraid that Luhan would reject him, but he saw the sadness in his eyes. The spark in his eyes is still not back, Luhan was still empty inside.

 

Luhan remained to look at Sehun's lips, hoping that he'll hug and tells him that he still wants to protect him.

 

,, Luhan come let’s go to class.’'Sehun came out of the bathroom first, leaving Luhan to look at his reflection in the mirror.

 

,, I love you Sehun, do something because I want you back.'’   His tears ran down his cheek ,Luhan wiped them with his hand, he come out from bathroom, heading to his class, but he remembered something and went to the principal's office,he inhale deeply knocking.

 

,, Come in!’' Luhan opened the door and the principal looked at him wondering.

 

,, Oh! Luhan what can I do for you?'’ Luhan sat down on the chair looking at the principal.

 

,, I'm here to ask you not to disqualification Sehun from the competition.'’ The principal looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, You’re dad told me everything, and I'm sorry for what happened, but Sehun violated school rules and we must take action.''

 

,, But it's my fault if I wasn’t here, everything was fine, Sehun worked very hard and I don’t want him to lose everything because of me please, expelled me, but put Sehun back in competition,please.’' Luhan was crying,crying because he knew how important it dancing for Sehun. The director looked with pity at Luhan.

 

,, I'll see what I can do, but no promises! Now go back to class.'’ Luhan bowed and walked out of his office, heading towards class with heavy steps.The rest of the day went well, the two were thinking about each other.

 

 

 

 

When the bell rang, Kai asked him if he wanted to come home, but he shook his head ,he wanted to walk with his bike, he wanted to not think about anything. Kai understood and went along with Tao home.

 

Luhan was in front of the school, he wanted to sit on the bike to go ,but someone grabbed his wrist, causing him to cry in pain.

 

,, I got you little !’' Hara was the one who held him by the hand,he didn’t want to see her,but surprise ,it really was Hara.

 

,, You thought that you to get rid of me? Because of you ,I had to move to another school, because of you I lost Sehun,t I'll not give up until I succeed to destroy you, you'll regret that you were born.’'

 

,, In your place ,I would let him go , if you don’t want to get hurt.’' Hara with Luhan looked who it is, it was Henry. Hara looked at him starting to laughing.

 

,, And who are you?’' Henry approached her whispering in her ear.

 

,, Your biggest nightmare.'’ Hara froze realised Luhan’s hand, she looked at Henry and turned to leave, but Henry shouted after him.

 

,, Better next time not to see you near him, if you don’t want to disappear, and I say it in a friendly way.'' Hara left as soon as possible, Henry scared her very badly.

 

 Luhan couldn't stand the pain, Hara caught his wounded hand, Henry came hugging him.

 

,, Don’t worry, while I'm here, no one will hurt you, I'll protect you.'’ Luhan feelt good in his embrace, but something was missing, he was missing the smell of vanilla which he was used to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun came out of class after Luhan, but he lost him among the crowd,he didn’t had time to tell him to go home together,Sehun was in the hallway when he heard someone call him, when he returned he was the headmaster.

 

,, Sehun wait!’'

 

,, Yes sir, something happened?’' He asked puzzled.

 

,, You are again in competition.’' Sehun looked shocked at him.

 

,, You said that I’m again in the competition?’' He had to be sure he heard right.

 

,, Yes you can train further.’'Sehun jumped for joy, he couldn’t believe this, the first good news after a long time.

 

,, Thak you,thank you,thank you!’'

 

,, You don’t have to thank me, Luhan's the one that convinced me.’'

 

,, Luhan?’'

 

,, Yes, he came to me today in the office telling me that it was not your fault and I shouldn’t disqualify you.’' Sehun couldn't believe that Luhan did something like that for him, Sehun thanked the Director, running to find Luhan. But when he arrived in the parking lot he stopped, Luhan was hugged by Henry, that mysterious boy appeared out of nowhere, was embracing Luhan, and Luhan didn’t push him.

Sehun was jealous, he was very jealous, he wanted to go and hit him, but he couldn’t, Luhan seemed calm in his arms, and he doesn’t want to see Luhan sufferingg.

 

So he passed the two, without even looking at Luhan,he got in the car and went home.

 

 

Luhan saw him,and something in him broke, Sehun walked past him and didn’t even look at him, Henry observed everything that happened between the two.

 

,, Luhan, come to take you home.’' Luhan nodded, and they both got in Henry’s car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun ran full speed to his home,on his mind there were only the two, he couldn’t accept that someone else is embracing Luhan.

 

He parked the car in front of the house, and went into the garden, where was Do’s greenhouse.

 

,, AAAAAAA!!!!!’'Sehun shouted with all the force.

 

,, ,,!!!! I hate you, I hate you Luhan!’' He began to break the flowers pots.

 

 

 

Do came home from college sooner , and he saw Sehun's car was parked in front of the house, he entered the house, but it was quiet ,Do looked around the house but no trace of Sehun, but he heard noises from the garden, he went out to see who it is,  the noises were coming from the greenhouse when he came in, he frozen. All of the flowers were broken, all the pots were broken and Sehun was on his knees crying,Do quickly rushed to him.

 

,, Sehun what have you done? What happened?’'

 

,, Hyung I hate him,I hate him so much, but I can’t forget him, he's on my mind non-stop.’'

 

,, Who do you hate? Luhan hyung?What happened?’' Do was tired of the drama between Luhan and Sehun.

 

,, He has someone else, he doesn’t love me, he seems happy, and I really want to see him happy, but next to me,hyung what do I do?’' Do pitied him,he didn’t know how to help him, but Do felt something down, when he looked there was a pool of blood, he looked at Sehun and saw that his hand was hurt.

 

,, Sehun you hurt your hand!’'Sehun looked at his hand and saw that he was bleeding.

 

,, It’s nothing, it will pass.'’ But how the blood was flowed, it looked like he hit a vein.

 

,, The two of us should go to the hospital.'’Do helped him to stand up, going to the bathroom trying to stop the bleeding but in vain,he wrapped his hand in two towels and they both got in Do’s car, starting to hospital.

 

On the way to the hospital Do called Suno, who was touring, telling him he will come with Sehun.Do called Kai as well telling him not to get scared from the blood in the bathroom. When Kai heard he panicked, not knowing what happened, but he would find soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was with Henry in the car and noticed a thing, that Henry was rich, Luhan was sick up of people with money,he wants a normal life.

 

,, Luhan, were here!’' Luhan looked at Henry and saw that he was in front of his house,he bowed and wanted to get off the car but Henry caught his hand. Luhan looked at him.

 

,, Tomorrow can I pick you up from school?’' Luhan didn’t know what to reply,, I wanted him to come and pick me up from school?’’ So he nodded and walked out of the car, Henry remained to watch Luhan’s figure.

 

,, You will be happy, I promise you Luhan!’' Henry started the car and went to his empty home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do and Sehun, arrived at the hospital and Suho was waited for them, when he saw how Sehun’s hand looks like, he went directly to surgery.

 

Do was in the front door and wanted to end it all,he took his phone and called Kai telling him everything.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai came home and found the bath full of blood, he started to clean everything, he was a little upset with Luhan, if he still loves Sehun, he must decide what he wants to do.

 

 

 

 

Luhan entered the house going to his room,when he saw Kai with many bloody towels, Luhan looked shocked, he didn’t know what happened, what's with so much blood? He went and pulled his sleeve, when he saw him Kai remembered what Do said and he gor angry.

 

,, You know something hyuing ? Thing thing with talking is a bit exaggerated, you need to stop, decide what you want to do, if you love Sehun, tell him, because he still loves you if you love Henry, then go with him, because I’m tired of taking care of you two not to kill yourself.’' Luhan was shocked,he didn’t expect to hear something like this from Kai.

 

,, Luhan hyung, Sehun's in the hospital, if you want to know.’' Kai said passing him, without looking at Luhan. Luhan remained motionless,Sehun was in hospital because of him, what he did, how did this happen? How he came to hurt himself?

 

Luhan came into his room and went into the bathroom, the cold water entering the shower with clothes on, he wanted to forget, he wanted to wake up ,he wanted to wake up in Sehun’s arms.

It was true that Sehun still love him? So why he didn’t kissed him in the bathroom today? He was sick of him? He was disgust of him ,after what he did? But Henry was different.

 

,, Maybe I should give Henry a chance ,maybe he'll keep his promise.’’

 

 

 

 

 

After two hours, Sehun came out of surgery, Suho managed to stop the bleeding, Do was in front of operating rooms, when he saw Suho, he stood up from the chair.

 

,, How is he?’' Suho began to smile.

 

,,Sehun’s okay, in half an hour he’s good to go home, I'll get you some painkillers for him.’ Do was relieved.

 

,, Brother come to drink a coffee and tell me what happened.'’ Do nodded and with Suho went to the cafeteria waiting for Sehun to wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun opened his eyes and saw only white, he felt his hand started to ache, he expect to see Luhan but apparently he was not interested in him.

 

Do entered the room and was glad to see him wake up.

 

,, Good you're awake, Suho hyung said we can go home.’'

 

,, Hyung,my hand hurts very much.’'

 

,, I know It will pass, now let's go home.’' The two, left the hospital, home.

 

 

 

Luhan was still under water and he didn’t feel anything, everything around him stopped,Sehun was not yet home, with heavy steps he came out from under the water tooking off his clothes taking his robe on,he was too tired to fight with the demons in him, he just wanted to see Sehun,Luhan put himself under the sheet and waited.

 

 

 

 

 

Do came home with Sehun,Kai was waiting in the living room, when they entered the house Sehun was hollow ,he looked at Kai.

 

,, I decided, I quit, I will give up Luhan, I can’t fight, if he's happy with Henry, I don’t want to stick between them.’' Do and Kai looked shocked at him.

 

,, Are you sure?''

 

,, Yes I’m sure ,all that I want is that Luhan to be happy, and if he's happy with Henry so be it, now I have to lie down, I'm still dizzy from anesthesia.’' Kai and Do were left to look at the figure of Sehun.

 

,,Kai this story goes too far.’'

 

,, I know Soo, but now it's not our job, the two must solve the problem.’'Do nodded and didn’t say anything.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was decided to give up, Luhan's happiness was important, so it's better for him to disappear from his life.

 

He reached the front door going in the room. When he saw him, Luhan went to him.

 

,, Hyung, why aren't you asleep at this houre?’' Luhan wanted to hug him, but he was afraid. Sehun turned his back to Luhan.

 

,, Luhan, I decided to quit, I know you'll be happy with Henry and how long you are happy and I’m happy.’' When he heard his heart broke.

 

,, Hyung I'm sorry I couldn’t protect you as I promised, but maybe he manages to protect you'.’

 

Sehun felt a pair of hands around his waist. Luhan found the courage to embrace him, he was not happy with Henry. Sehun grabbed his hands and he was very hot.

 

,, Luhan, you have a fever.'’ Luhan didn’t care about anything.

 

,, You would need to get into bed, tomorrow we go to school.'’ But Luhan remained motionless, looking at Sehun’s hand.

 

,, I’m okay, don’t worry, it's just a scratch,you want me to sleep with you in bed tonight?’' Luhan nodded, Sehun took off his clothes and they both put under the sheet.

Sehun embraced Luhan, and Luhan stuck his head in his chest, inhaling the scent that he misses so much, Sehun kissed his forehead saing goodnight and fell asleep because of painkillers.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun kissing him lightly on the lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,I still love you, make me forgive you because you are my life!’’

 

 

So the story is about to an end 5 more chapters^^ I hope u'll enjoy it^^