My love

My new beginning?

 

4...........

Luhan  feels good in the company of Kai, the younger showed him the house, making him to thank God that he arrived in Oh's house.

But the thought that his father is sick made him sad, ,Why all the people who have a good heart must suffer ?’

 

,, Hey hyung how’s to be free ?’' Kai asked while they look in the garden.

,I don’t know exactly, I was captive for five years so I'm still trying to get used to the reality that I'm not going back in that place.'’  Luhan tried to keep his emotions back,he didn’t want to cry any more like he promised to Taemin he will try to enjoy the freedom.

,,How did you got to work at the brothel hyung ?’' The young one asked while they were sitting on the bench in the garden enjoying the nice weather outside.

Luhan bowed his head thinking at his parents, Kai saw the sadness on the face of his new brother, he put a hand on his shoulder.

,, You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want.’' Luhan shook his head.

,, I want to say.’'  He inhaled a deep breath, looking at the sky thinking of the day when he was sold .

,, When I was thirteen I came to Korea from China with my parents hoping that they will be rich but unfortunately they had no luck and we left with no money then my father forced me to steal to have food.’' He felt how his vision becomes blurry  from the tears, Kai only looked at him sadly.

,, And one day when I wanted to steal from someone he caught me, when he saw me on his face appeared a devilish smile,the man took me to my parents saing to them that he wants to buy me and if they don’t I will go to the police.

At first they didn't agreed but when they heard how much money they receive for me they immediately accepted,my parents left without looking behind them,they left me with my new boss and from that day until today I worked for him.’'  Luhan's face was now flowing with tears, the young one hugged him tight trying to make him feel better tracing  comfortable circles on his back.

In Kai's eyes, Luhan is like a fragile flower which need’s to be protected, Luhan felt good in his arms he felt protected and safe.

,, But where are your parents Kai?'’ Kai looked at Luhan releasing from his arms.

,, My parents died in a car accident, and I didn’t had with how to support myself so I decided to do something by which to make money fast ,I tried myself to find clients but it was difficult so the day I wanted to quit my former boss came to me and giving me protection and money so I accepted without thinking ,but guess what…….. big mistakeeee,I became his toy he didn't allowed anyone to touch me,he was holding me to the bed with chains without giving me food or water and when he was in the mood for he came and me,until he found someone else then he decided to take me out on the street, but I was lucky that appa found me immediately.’' Luhan looked at him and his tears began to flow again.

,, I'm sorry.’'  Was his answer if he would’t know he would thought that Kai has a normal life. Kai wiped Luhan tears with his finger smiling.

,, You have nothing to be sorry that was the past now I have a father who loves me and eleven wonderful brothers, I wouldn’t be able to ask for more.’'They both sat in the garden conversing and enjoying each other's company.

 

 

Mr.Oh looked out the window at the two and a smile appeared on his face.

,, Luhan I know that you will change our life especially Sehun’s.’'

 

,, Hyung let me show you the room where you sit with Sehun.'’ Luhan nodded following Kai in the house.

They climbed the stairs and down the hall they stopped in front of two huge doors when they opened the door, the room was huge making Luhan shocked for the umpteenth time.

,, Welcome to your new room I hope you feel better.’'  When Kai didn't heard any response he returned looking at Luhan bursting out laughing.

,,Shut your mouth or you want to catch flies?’'  Luhan was shocked he never seen a room so huge until today,Sehun will not even notice he is there.

,,Sehun has the most large room of all so you will easily accommodate.’'  Luhan nodded looking around the room he noticed it's only a bed.

,, Hey…hmm....Kai where will I sleep ?’'

,, Unfortunately your bed only comes next week until then you can share that bed with Sehun.'’  When he heard what he said, Luhan turned red at the thought of sharing the same bed with Sehun making Kai to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, Don’t worry because Sehun’s not gay so you're safe and he is very in love with Hara.Soooo don’t worry.’' He knew that Sehun has a girlfriend but he didn’t know why it hurts so much to hear this thing. ,,It’s normal a boy like him to be took you didn’t expect that he will wait for you to came, he doesn't even likes you.’'

,, Hyung do you feel good?’' Luhan tried to laugh even if his heart was crying.

,, Yes.’'

,, I have a little wok to do, I leave you to rest tonight you will get to know the rest.’'

,, Kai thank you for everything you did for me today.’'

,, Anytime, see you later.’' Kai bit goodbye to Luhan leaving him alone in the middle of the room.

Luhan looked around room that din’t had too much furniture. The room had a huge bed whit two nightstands and the other end was a large wardrobe and a desk where Sehun had his laptop.

On the wall in front of him was a huge mirror surrounded by many photos and awards, all were won for dancing.

,, I think he likes dancing that he has so many awards.’'  Luhan approached the photos to look better on them, there were more guys that he doesn’t recognize but in most pictures were whit Kai and a guy with big eyes.

He looked in the room and his eyes landed on the two frames from the bedside he raised the first frame where was a small child in the arms of a woman and behind her was a much younger Mr.Oh.

,, I think she is his mother, she's very beautiful.'' In the second frame was Sehun with a beautiful girl in his arms and he was holding her from the middle both smiling at the camera.

,, You're a lucky girl to have him close.’'  He said whit a small voice putting the frame in place.

Luhan was lying on the bed on his back looking on the ceiling.

,, What are they doing now?’' He sigh giving the blanket aside then he covered himself everything smelled like vanilla.

,, Does Sehun smell like this to?’' The Honey haired boy inhale again and fell asleep.

 

 

Knock ! knock !

,, Come in!’'

,, You wanted to see me appa?’' Mr.Oh looked at Kai from his desk.

,, Yes Kai I wanted to ask you what you think about Luhan?’'

,, Luhan hyung is perfect I think you made the best decision bringing him here.’'

,, I'm glad, I will entrust Luhan to you how long I'm gone ok?’'

,,Already going?’'

,,Yes unfortunately I have to leave but I will not be long so take care of him.’'

 ,,Sure appa you can count on me.’'

,, I'm glad at least I have a son that I can count.’'

,, And I'm glad you're my father.’'

,, See you at dinner my son call me.’'

,,Okay appa.’'

 

 

,, Hyung wake up it's meal time.’'  He felt like someone moved him but he the other side.

,, Come on!  Wake up everyone is waiting.’' When he heard he opened his eyes immediately turning to Kai.

,,What time is it?'’ He asked rubbing his eyes making Kai's heart to escape a bit. ,,Just like a toddler.’'

,, It's already seven o'clock everyone is waiting for you at the table, come on.’'

,, I slept so much?’' He asked shocked.

,, Yes, now come.’'  Kai took his hand pulling  Luhan on the stairs to the dining room,where he heard noise , when they reached everyone shut up looking at him.Kai took him by the shoulders squeezing it gently .

,, Brothers, meet Luhan, Luhan they are your new brothers.’'  Everyone looks at him causing him to be ashamed and thought they would have the same reaction as Sehun. ,, I'm sure they won’t like me.’' But he had a shock when everyone began to bombard him with questions and of course the hyperactive Baekhyun was the first to embrace him.

,, Yah!! Baekhyun hyung let him breathe you want to kill him from the first day? Can’t you see you scared him?’'

,, Shhh Tao! I just wanted to give him a warm welcome.’' Luhan was happy that everyone accepted him with open arms he got to meet everyone trying to keep their names in mind.

The meal went well, Luhan befriended with all and now he understand what Kai meant when he said that Baekhyun and Chen are noisy .

 He looked at all of them how happy they were but his eyes spotted the boy in the pictures of Sehun, Kyungsoo.  ,,So he like’s him the most?’'

,, Hey ! But where is Sehun?’'  Suho asked worried.

,, He is whit Hara, where do you think?’' Kai Replied furious.

,, What he sees in that girl? Everyone knows she's the school . I don’t know why is he hanging with her? '‘ Tao said.

,, It's his choice so don't poke.’'  Suho slpaed Tao's hand.After lunch everyone headed to their rooms but not before they said to Luhan again welcome in the family.

,, Hyung you can borrow from Sehun something to wear until tomorrow when we go shopping.’'

,, But Kai, he won't mind?’' Luhan asked worried.

,,If you have a problem come to my room is the first room on the corridor, If he hurt you or say something,okay?’'

,, Thank Kai.’'

,, For little, sleep tie hyung.’'

,, And you Kai, sleep tie.’'  After he left Luhan turned to the wardrobe not knowing what to choose , finally he got a shirt and a pair of shorts. The clothes smelled just like the bed sheets. 

 When he dressed the shirt was too big for his little body,it was falling off the shoulder if you didn't know you would said he's under the shirt.

Luhan turned to bed turning on the lamp from the nightstand looking at the ceiling thinking about Taemin.

,, I hope you're doing well I'm happy here all were glad that I’m their brother, less Sehun he doesn’t like me but I'm sure I can change him. Taemini I think I'm in love.’' On his lips appeared a shy smile and his cheeks turned red.

In a few minutes he was in dreamland thinking about Sehun.

 

 

                                 ‘’I want to make him fall in love with me.’’