Epilog^^

My new beginning?

,,Mummy …..Mummy ……Mummy!'’  Luhan looked in front of him and his hyperactive son came running towards him.

 

,,Mummy look!.'’ The boy was coming happily with something in his little hand.

 

Luhan began smiling seeing his baby boy so happy.

 

,, Sweetei what do you have there?'’ The boy came and hugged him.

 

,, Mummy uncle Baek sad if I give this to Sunny she will love me even more.’' When he heard the name of Baekhyun ,Luhan looked with a raised eyebrow at his soon.

 

,, What is it baby?'’ He opened his small fist and it was full of small worms.

 

,, Do you think that Sunny will love this?'’ Luhan palmed his face, normally it wont be somethig good when it comes to Baekhyun and Chen.

 

,, Baby,this is not something to give Sunny,if you want her to love you, you need to give her a flower okay baby?’' The baby looked at his hand when he heard the door open,  when he saw who entered the house, on his little face appeared a brilian smile.

 

,,Appa! Appa!’' Luhan looked at the door and Sehun with Kai were finally home.

 

,, Henry,my sweet baby boy how big you are now.’' Their son Henry ran hugging Sehun.

 

,,Appa I miss you so much!’' Luhan looked at the sight in front of him and he was happy.

 

 

 

 

 

,,Oh you’re here again? Well it pased six years since I thought everything is lost to me,but guess what me and Sehun got married after we finis school.

 

 

 

We are happy now,we still live in the same house with everyone else, every day is a chaos, after we got married Sehun and I have decided to adoptso we decided to adopt a boy because Suho and Lay have a baby girl we decided to have a boy.

 

The first moment when I saw our son at the adoption center I know that he is our, the first day they put him in my arms, I fell in love with him,I together with Sehun decided to name him Henry,it was hard to take care of Henry, but together we managed to get through all that bad.Every day we learn new things every day we love more, everything is perfect now.

 

Now I visit my parents, they are happy that I'm okay now with Sehun, and Mr. Oh will always be the best parent in the world.

 

You wonder what I did after I finished school? Well I study medicine, I want to be a pediatrician,Sehun and Kai became famous choreographers,Do opened a flower shop, Baekhyun with Chen sing and soon they will debut on stage,Suho and Lay got married as well and their daughter is in love with our son they are so sweet together, I don’t want anything now, I can say that I live a happy life as I wanted all my life.

 

I don’t have anything else to tell you now, I want to go and kiss my husband that I missed so much,.’’ Luhan smiled and went to Sehun, who was with their son in arms.

 

,,Sehun welcome home.’'Sehun smile when he saw Luhan.

 

,,Hi Bamby,I miss you so much!’'  Luhan embraced him kissing his lips slowly.

 

,, Yhhhhhhh!! ……….Stop that mummy, appa!'’ Henry was covering his eyes and his face was red.

 

,,Ha…Ha…Ha! My baby boy is shy!’'Sehun began to tickle him.

 

,,Appa,stop,……Ha…Ha…Ha!'’ Luhan is looking at them how happy they are now, when he felt someone behind him.

 

,, Hyung.’' Kai was behind him smiling, Luhan embraced him.

 

,,Welcome home Kai.’' Kai and Sehun were in America for four months to compose a very difficult choreography and now they are finally home.

 

,, Where is Soo?I miss him so much.’'

 

,,Do is in the garden with Sunny, both are in love with flowers.’'Kai looked at him smiling.

 

,, Hyung I want to adopt as well,I see you and Sehun so happy every day,so I will ask Soo to marry me.’' Luhan looked at him shocked.

 

,, It's about time you two get married,finely baby Kai grown up.’'Kai looked at him and together they started laughing.

 

,,Jongin?!' Kai heard Do’s voice behind him.

 

,,Jonginnie!!!'' Do was with Sunny with flowers in hand,Do dropped the flowers and ran to Kai.

 

,,I miss you so much.'’ The two have kissed and Luhan looked at them happy, everything was fine now.

 

,,Bamby,I will go an take a shower ,after that can you came with me somewhere?'’ Luhan looked at him head on one side but nodded slowly.

 

,,Okay! Henry go to mummyy now.’' The baby boy jumped in his mummy arms happy.

 

,, Mummy I’m, hungry.’' He say pounting.

 

,, Lu omma I’m hungry as well.’' Sunny say wille pulling his pants.

 

,,Okay then untill appa finis his shower let’s eat.’' Sunny smiled and the three went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Luhan never would have imagined when he was at the brothel to live in this house, with two cute kids and a great husband.

 

,,Hey Bamby,I finish.’' Luhan was so preoccupied with the kids that he didn’t even realized how quickly time has passed.

 

,,Oh okay! I’m go and change my clothes.’'Sehun smiled and went to the two children playing on the floor.

 

,, How are my sweet kids?’' They both looked at Sehun, starting to smile.

 

,,Appa ,I want Sunny to marry me.’'Sehun looked shocked at his son a few seconds but started laughing when he saw both red-faced.

 

,, Okay Henry,when you’ll be biger you can marry Sunny.'’ His son looked with big eyes at him and jumped for joy.

 

,, Yay my appa is the best.’' Luhan walked down the stairs and saw Sehun playing with the kids.

 

,, I’m ready!’'Sehun looked at him and he began to smile.

 

,, Okay! Henry ,Sunny go and find Baekhyun and Chen uncle.’' They both nodded and went to look for them holding hands.

 

,, Baekhyun and Chen?'’ Luhan looked at Sehun with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, Well they love Baekhyun and Chen,because they play at the same level with them,you saw Baekhyun last time?'’ Luhan remembered and started laughing.

 

,, You’re right ,you can make a difference between Baekhyun and Henry.’'Sehun pulled Luhan next to him kissing him on the lips.

 

,,Are you ready for our date?’' Luhan was all red,they didn’t go to a date in a long time.

 

,, Yes,I’m ready.’' They both got in the car and went on the road.

 

In the car was a calm atmosphere, both were happy to be together again, no children, no crying, no brothers, only two of them. Luhan was curious to know where Sehun will going to take him.

 

,, Hm! Sehun where are we going?’' Sehun looked at him and winked.

 

,, Is a surprise, you'll see when we get ther.’' Luhan pouted, but when he saw Sehun stopped at a flower shop and bought tulips, he know that they are goes to his mother's grave,and he was right, in a few moments they reached the tomb of Mrs. Oh.

 

Sehun laid down the flowers and bowed.

 

,, Omma ,did you miss me? Ha..Ha..Ha…I miss you as well, I’m happy,thank you omma because you been always near me,I love you omma.’ 'Sehun made ​​another bow and with Luhan they took goodbye from his mother.

 

,, Now where are we going?'’ Luhan asked curiously as they were in the car.

 

,, You’ll see when we’ll be there.'’ Was Sehun's simply replay.

 

  Luhan didn’t say anything he just looked where they are going ,he observed the Namsan tower, was like their first date, that is what Sehun’s thinking? He was right, sehun parked the car in front of the tower.

 

,, We’re here my Bamby.’' They both got off the car and took the elevator to the top.

 

,, Hmm?Sehun why here?’'Sehun looked at him smiling.

 

,, Because today is a special day.'’ Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

,,Okay?’' When the doors of the elevator opened, the entire building was lit by candles and in the middle was a beautifully arranged table.

 

,, Surprise Bamby.’' The tears gathered in his eyes, he was speechless.

 

,, Come Luhan.’'Sehun took him by the hand and made ​​him sit down on the chair.

 

,, You don’t remember what day is today no?’' Luhan looked at him still shocking and shook his head slowly.

 

,,Today is the day when you came the first time in my house,the day when our father saved you.’' Luhan completely forgot about today,he was so preoccupied with Henry that he forgot the day.

 

,,I wanted to do this for you ,because I love you and I love our baby boy so much,I was cold at first but you changed me ,you made me love,really love you,and I’m happy,it hapened so much between us,but here we are happy ,married and we have our Henry,our baby boy,I love you bouth so much.’' Luhan was a mess in front of him,he couldn’t hold his tears anymore.

 

,, Thank you Oh Sehun,I love you and I love our baby boy,I’m happy,happy because we make it work.’' They both looked at each other smiling and began to eat and convers, feeling good.

 

,, Hey Luhan I wanna put a padlock, what do you say?'’  Luhan looked surprised at him.

 

,,Sure?’ But why?’'

 

,,Because now I have another importent persone in my life.’' Luhan understood what he meant and nodded.

 

,, Yes we have Henry now,and one they he will come here with Sunny and they will see it.’' Sehun gave him a lock and they both started writing on it.

 

,, Done!’'Sehun said after he finished writing,Luhan looked at him smiling.

 

,, I’m done as well.’'Sehun looked to see what did he wrote and surprisingly Luhan wrote in Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, This is my happy end with Oh Sehun and Oh Henry,I love you!’’

 

 

 

Was Luhan short message, Luhan looked at Sehun and remained motionless,his message was in Japanese,Sehun looked at him and smiled in victory.

 

,, That is not fair at all.’'

 

,, You say that now but when you wrote in Chineze it was fun for you.’' They both looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

,, You’re right,that was fun,now let’s hang them.’' They found the perfect place, sehun hugged him from behind putting his chin on Luhan’s head.

 

,, I love you Bamby.’'

 

,, I love you Sehun.'’ That was the only thing that interested them now.

 

 

 

LOVE!

 

 

 

 

 

,,The end!’’

 

 

 

 

So this is relly the end^.^bye for now and read my other stories as well<3