Wake up.

My new beginning?

9.......

Sehun woke up some time ago, but he didn’t want to get out of bed, his Bambi was still asleep in his arms, he never thought that he will sleeping on the floor with Luhan.

 

The younger looked down at him giving the hair from his eyes ,, What did you do that I’m so attached with you? and how can someone sleep so much? Why didn’t I noticed sooner how beautiful you are? Why I offended you so much?’ Sehun leaned down kissing his lips ,, I'm addicted to your lips.’’ After he retired Luhan began to open his eyes.

 

,, Good morning sleeping beauty.’' Luhan looked at Sehun burying his head in his chest blushing very hard. Sehun started to laughed very loudly.

 

,, Don't tell me that you're shy?’' The older just nodded, he never felt better to wake up in the arms of the person he loves and that person to be Sehun, that kissed him,Sehun really kissed him and he said that he like him. ,,So this means that they are lovers?’’ The older looked up with his big eyes to the younger.

 

,,Hm Sehun What are we now?'’He asked blushing.

 

,, What do you want us to be? I told you I like you, so…….!’’ Sehun leaned down kissing him on the forehead.

 

,, You want to be my boyfriend?'’ Luhan hugged him tight nodding several times saying a yes in a whisper, Sehun heard him perfectly but wanted to hear it louder.

 

,, What you said ? I didn’t understand.'' Luhan loosen his grip but still not looking at him.

 

,, I said yes.’'

 

,,What? I still didn’t heard.’' Luhan looked at him pouting and red.

 

,, I said I wanna to be your boyfriend.'’ Sehun leaned to kiss his pounting lips.

 

,, I swear Lu one day you’ll give me a heart attack .’’ Luhan likes that Sehun give him all sorts of nicknames ,, I managed to get him to like me, thank God that you've heard my wish.’’ Both sat in the arms of another enjoying the silence until Luhan remembered something.

 

,, Damn, we'll be late for school.'’ Luhan stood up on his with big eyes.

 

,, Relax Lu today is weekend we don’t have school.’' Sehuh replay pulling his hand causing him to fall on top of him.,, So it's weekend already?’’ Sehun his cheek.

 

,, This means that we can sit here all day.’'

 

,, Can we do that?’' Luhan asked head on his chest.

 

,, Sure! But considering that Baekhyun and Chen ar home I doubt.’' Luhan began to laugh remembering Sehun's face when he was wet with water.

 

,, Hey why are you laughing?’' Luhan tried not to laugh but in vain.

,, Ha ha ha you should have seen your face.’'

 

,, I'm sure Chen has a picture.’' Sehun was glad to see Luhan happy .

 

,, Then I want that picture.’'

 

,, Why do you want that?'' Sehun asked curiously.

 

,, I want to have as a keepsake.’' He tried to stand up but before to succeed Sehuhn grabbed his hand pulling back.

 

,, Where are you going?’'

 

-, The toilet, I need to useit it.’' Luhan tried to stand up but again Sehun puled him down.

 

,, Sehun come on! I really need to go to the toilet.’'

 

,, Want me to come to help you?’' When he heard Luhan looked at him with big eyes blushing harder than a tomato.

 

,, NO!’'  He quickly stood up to go but before to succeed his feet gets tripped in the sheets making him fell face down on the floor, Sehun looked at him shocked but before going to him,Luhan stood up saying, I'm fine!’,he entering the bathroom locked the door after him but a BUM was heard in the bathroom and another ,I’m fine’ was heard,Sehun look at the locked door shaking his head.

 

,, What will I do with you Bambi?’' But that wasn't the only time he saw Luhan hitting by different objects, he was like a big walking disaster,I think now I understand why he has so many bruises.’’

 

 

Luhan was in front of the mirror looking at the bump on the forehead.

,, I need to be more careful.’' He wet a towel with water putting it on the bump.

 

,, Auchi.’' He made a face in the mirror .

 

After he finished the job,Luhan came out of the bathroom,Sehun was on his bed looking at the door when he saw the bump he looked at him with big eyes, Sehun approached taking his face in his hands.

 

,, Luhan you okay?’' Luhan smiled and nodded.

 

,, Yes I'm fine now, I only fell harder than I thought.’' The youngest bent down kissing his forehead making his heart beating very fast.

 

,,Come on let's have breakfast Lu.’' Luhan nodded and headed towards the kitchen with Sehun.

 

 

 

When they entered the kitchen they were happy and laughing to each other.

 

,, Someone's in good mood this morning.’'

 

,, Oh good morning Chanyeol hyung.’'

 

,, And even say good morning what you did to him hyung?’' Chanyeol looked at him making a shocked face.

 

,, Oh just shut up!’'

 

,, And welcome back Sehun.’' Chanyeol said laughing.

 

,, Shouldn’t you be at the clinic today?’'

 

,, Yes I will leave immediately with Kris .’' Sehun looked around the table but the breakfast wasn't ready.

 

,, Chanyeol where is Do hyung?’' The giant started laughing while he put the bowl in the sink.

 

,, On how active they were last night I’m sure Kai and Do will sleep for a while.’' Luhan and Sehun looked at each other confused making him to look at them with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, This stuff no one would need to know but Do is very vocal when Kai's in action but as my room is near them I hear everything.’' The two looked at each other shocked.

 

,,DO AND KAI DID WHAT?'’ They said together.

 

,, What did I do with Do hyung?’' They heard Kai entering in the kitchen but Luhan and Sehun just looked at him stunned.

 

,, Kai when you mess around with Do, please do it quietly.'’ Chanyeol told him getting out the door leaving Kai red.

 

,,You and Do are together?’' Sehun asked still shocked and curious.

 

,,Yes?’' Kai told them laughing and scratching the back of his head.

 

,, Since when?’'

 

,, Five months, please don’t judge us.’'

 

,, But why should I judge you Kai? It's your life do what you want.’'

 

,, Thanks.’' Kai smiled at them and his eyes noticed the bump in Luhan forehead making his eyes widened.

 

,, Hyung what happened to your forehead? Sehun hit you?Sehun you wouldn’t no?'’ Luhan looked at him shocked.

 

,, No Kai I fell this morning, why would he hit me?’'

 

,, I don’t know, the same reason that he throw water on you?’'

 

,, Kai things have changed since then.’'Sehun turned to Luhan taking him by the middle pulling him towards him.

 

,, Luhan and I are together now.’' He said kissing him on the cheek causing the older to redden and Kai to look at them gaping.

 

,, You’re serious? But how? When?’'

 

,, It just happened Kai.'’

 

,, Then congratulations?'’ He said after he returned to reality.

 

,, Thanks.’ Kai looked at Luhan noting the happiness on his face. ,,I'm happy for you hyung, I hope you'll be every day so happy.’’

 

,, So Do hyung won't prepares breakfast today?’'

 

,, In the first place he’s still sleeping and I didn’t want to wake him up and secondly he's not a cook you have hands, use them.’'

 

,, Kai I prefer to use my hands for other purposes , you want me to remind you what happened last time I wanted to cook something? Do hyung chased me out the kitchen for a month.’' Luhan looked at him curiously.

 

,, But what have you done?’' Kai and Sehun looked at each other laughing making Luhan to look at them head to one side.

 

,, Lu lets say that the kitchen doesn’t look like this.’'

 

,, Yes hyung because of him appa had to change all the furniture and redecorate.’'

 

,, It was so bad?’'

 

,,I can dance but I have no idea to cook.’'

 

,, Sehun what do you want to do today? Besides Chanyeol and Kris hyung we're all home.We should do something together like old times.’'

 

,, Have you thought about something?’'

 

,, Why wouldn’t we do a pool party?’' Luhan suggested them happily from his seat.

 

,, Hyung that's be a good idea we will do a bbq, what do you think about it Sehun?’'

 

,, Yes, it's a wonderful day for swimming.’'

 

,, Then I'm going to call them all.’' Kai stood up from his seat leaveing to awaken the rest.

 

 

 

It was a perfect day to sit in water or sun to enjoying freedom but Luhan was in front of the mirror demoralized.

 

,, Why I wanted to go to the pool if I don’t even know how to swim, should I say? But what if he don’t like’s me anymore?’' Luhan looked in his mirror reflection.

 

,, What would you do? To tell him or not?’' But of course he received no response.

 

,, Ihhhhh !!!!’' He has ruffed his hair due to frustration.

 

,, He's good at all and I'm so clumsy all the time I hit myself.’' Luhan singed leaving the room giving no importance to the stairs ,he was so thoughtful that when he came in front of stairs but before setting foot or rather fall Sehun caught his middle making him to look at the stairs shocked.

 

,, Luhan are you okay? You didn’t see the stairs?’'Sehun asked worried.

 

,, No I was think about anything else, sorry.’'

 

,, Why? something happened? What were you thinking?’'

 

,, Nothing importatnt, thank you Sehun.’' Sehun held his Bambi harder in his arms, Luhan head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat and Sehun had his chin on his head.

 

,,Bambi watch it, this is not the first time this happens, if I dind’t catch you what were you do?'’ Tears gathered in his eyes and a small sob was heard making Sehun to look at him panic.

 

,, Hey Hey don’t cry, Luhan please don’t cry.’' Luhan tightly his arms around Sehun's waist inhaling the scent of vanilla that he loves so much.

 

,, Thank you Sehun because you gave me a chance.Believe me no one interested in me but you gave me a chance and if it wasn’t for your dad I was still in that awful place thinking how to end my life.’' When he heard his heart broke into million pieces, Sehun grabbed his face wiping his tears with his finger.

 

,, I know I was unfair to you the first day and I'm sorry, no one should be judged.’' He bent to kiss the tears tenderly.

 

,, And I should say thanks.’'

 

,, Why? I didn’t do anything good.’' He asked in a whisper.

 

,, I thank you that you have didn't left my room.’' The honey hair boy looked at him blushing,it feels great to hear Sehun's words , Luhan stood on my toes to peck his lips.Sehun looked at him his hair.

 

,, Please watch where you're going, I don’t want you to get hurt.’'

 

,, I understand I wouldn’t want you to get mad at me.’'

 

,, Oh Luhan who could be mad at you? With this pretty face?’' Luhan looked at him pouting,Sehun started laughing kissing his lips.

 

,, Exactly what I'm talking, now let's go to the pool .'’ Luhan nodded happily and followed Sehun to the pool, his heart was full of happiness he managed to make Sehun to fall in love even if they didn't say it yet ,both knew how they feel.

 

 

When they come, Do and Kai was in front of the grill and the rest were either in or near the pool talking.

 

,, Finally you have arrived, what have you have done so long?'’ Chen asked them.

 

,, Luhan hyung why your eyes are red why you crying? Sehun what have you done?'’ Chen looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,, But why every time something bad happens to him I'm to blame?’'

 

,, Because you are Oh Sehun!'’ They said together.

 

,, What that supposed to mean?’' But no one answered each returned to his work leaving Sehun open mouth but Luhan hugged him from behind putting his head on his back.

 

,, I know that you have a good heart.’'

 

,, I'm glad someone appreciates me.’' They both laughed but Kai and Do continuously watching them.

 

,, Soo don’t you think that both seem happier?’'

,, Yes and Sehun's different I hope what Luhan hyung did will last.Jongin I hope their love will last and nothing bad will happen to them.’'

 

,, And I hope Soo, I hope.’'

 

 

 

For Luhan was a wonderful day they have all ate, laughed and felt good it really was the life he wanted.

 

He was near the pool with feet in water while looking at Sehun and Lay how were playing in water and had to admit that Sehun’s body looks great how the water was runing down on his white skin. He feels that he is getting hot and the bottom region began to grow.,, What are you thinking Luhan?’’

 

Sehun and Lay came out of the pool, going to take a glass of juice. Luhan didn’t notice that in the water is no one, he was alone by the pool and certainly din’t observed Baekhyun coming behind him.

 

,, Luhan hyung why don’t you go in the water?’' Luhan turned to him with big eyes but before he had the chance to say something Baekhyun already pushed him in the water.

 

Luhan fell into the water and the panic came out all he could see was water his hands and feet were frozen he thought that he was dying now and no one will save him.

 

Sehun returned to look for Luhan but Luhan was nowhere only Baekhyun who looks at the water,then his mind began to work ,he ran near Baekhyun who was too shocked to speak something.

 

,,Baekhyun what have you done?’'Sehun jumped into the water knowing where his Bambi is.

 

Luhan began to sink more and more he feelt how slowly his vision became blurry.,,This means I will die?’He saw Sehun but didn’t know if it was a hallucination or real he reached out and everything turned black.

 

,, Baek hyung what have you done?'’ Kai and Do came running toward him but Baekhyun was lost.

 

,, I didn’t knew, I didn’t want to hurt him,I didn’t knew.’' He was like a broken record, Baekhyu thought that Luhan don’t want to enter the water not that he doesn’t know how to swim.

 

,, I didn’t know Kai.’' Baekhyun was crying very loud.

 

,, Baekhyun hyung calm down everything will be fine.’' Kai looked at Do worrie, then Sehun surfaced with Luhan in his arms unconscious.

 

,, Do, Kai help me!'’ He Shouted at them panicked.Kai broke away from Baekhyun leaving him in the care of Do.

 

,, Take care of him Soo.’' Do nodded taking Baekhyun in his arms which was frozen and constantly saying ,, I did not know.’’

 

Kai run to Sehun helping him to pulls Luhan from the water.Kai began to slap him.

 

,, Hyung wake up please wake up.’' But nothing Luhan was motionless,Sehun put his ear on his chest and nothing,he looked at Kai with eyes full of fear.

 

,, Jongin he has no pulse, what do I do?’'

 

,, NO!’'  They had heard Baekhyun screaming and clawing at his head.

 

,, You can’t do that to me, not now when I realized how important you are in my life.’' Sehun began to cry taking Luhan it his arms.

 

,, Lu I love you.’' Tears ran down his cheek.

 

 

 

 

,,Luhan wake up!’’