I thank you.

My new beginning?

 

16..........

Sehun woke up the next morning hoping to find Luhan to his side, but no trace of the old one .Sehun stood up and felt a terrible pain in his hand, he doesn’t understand anything, last night Luhan wanted him next to him and now he was gone.

 

,, Where are you Bambi? Why do you want to see me destroyed? My heart will give up.’' Sehun looked at the picture of his mother, deciding to visit her.

 

 He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, after he finished his routine, he dressed simply in a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt,Sehun went into the kitchen where were Kai and Do.

 

,, Good morning!’' The two looked at him.

 

,, Good morning.’' Kai said to him and Do looked behind him searching for someone.

 

,, But Luhan hyung is not up yet?'’Sehun looked at Do slowly sitting on his chair.

 

,, I don’t know where Luhan is, last night I thought everything will be fine, I thought we had a chance but this morning I woke up alone.’'

 

,, I'm sorry hyung, I really don’t know what to do, I fail to figure out how to turn back time for nothing to happen.’'

 

,, Is not your fault Kai, it's all my fault, I was not able to keep my promise to him. I'm tired of fighting, I want to focus on the competition now, I want to win the scholarship, I want to go.'’ Kai looked at him with pity.

 

,, You really will go if you win the competition?’' Sehun looked at his hand and didn’t know if this is the best decision he has taken.

 

,, I don’t know Kai, but if Luhan won't forgive me in a week, I will go, I'll go away from his life, now excuse me, I need to train.’' He stood up from the table and left the house, leaving Kai and Do to look at him.

 

,, Soo what do you think it's better to do?’'

 

,, Nothing Jongin, it's their business, I never saw Sehun so empty,not even with Hara,is not our business, Luhan must decide, If his heart wants Sehun, then he will come back to Sehun, if he doesn’t want, we must accept his decision, he is our brother and we have to love him as before.’'

 

,, You're right Soo, Luhan's our brother and we have to accept what decision he takes.’' Do come to Kai hugging him.

 

,,Jongin, I love only you, never forget this thing.’' Kai smiled kissing him on the lips.

 

,, I love you Soo,so so so much.’' The two finished their breakfast and each whent to his school, Kai was decided to apologize to Luhan, but when he arrived at school no trace of Luhan, he searched the school, but no one saw him.

 

,, Strange, where did he go?'’ Kai tried not to think of anything bad and tried to be attentive to his classes.

 

 

 

Henry woke up, because he had to throw up,he hurried to the bathroom and spilled the entire contents of his stomach, after finishing he washed his face, he stayed to look at his reflection in the mirror, how weak is he now, how pathetic he looks, but he didn’t want to quit, he had to finish what he started, he knew that he said to Luhan that he would come after him after he finish school but he wanted to see him now, so he took his pills and dressed, getting out of the room , but when he came into the living room,he had a surprise.

 

,, Mama?’' His mother looked at him shocked.

 

,, Henry?  What are you doing here? You had to be in hospital.’'

 

,, I don’t want to stay there,you better tell me what are you doing here in Korea,you supposed to come back in three months with dad.’'

 

,, I came because I have work here, and I wanted to visit you in hospital. Who gave you permission to leave the hospital?’'

 

,, Why? You’re afraid that someone will find out that you have a sick child, that you hid all your life?’' His mother looked shocked at Henry, this was the first time Henry answered her back.

 

,, Mama don’t worry, they won't know, you can be the star you are.’'

 

,, Henry,you must go back to the hospital for your own good.’' Henry started to laugh.

 

,, I'm tired of sitting there locked in a room, I'm tired of being sick,I hate you mama because you left me all my life alone, I hate to get up in the morning and be more paler than before, I hate what I am, I hate him becaus he hurt him, I hate him because he can’t forgive.’' His mother came and hugged him.

 

,, Sshh! Son don’t cry, I don’t know what happened but you have to go back in hospital.’'

 

,, No mama, I won't go back there, I'm tired of being weak.’'

 

,, But son,You will die!’' Henry remained still, it was strange to hear from someone else mouth the pure truth.

 

,, I know mama,I’m not that innocent child anymore,I know I will die but I'll die here out side not there in a hospital bed alone.’'

 

,, I'm sorry my son, because I couldn’t be a better mother for you, and I couldn’t protect you, please forgive me.'’ Henry looked at his mother wiping her tears with his finger.

 

,, I forgive you a long time ago mama, I accepted my fate, but before I die, I have to repair two hearts that are broken, if I can’t fix mine, I will fix them.’'

 

,, I love you son.'’ Henry left the house and hurried to the car. He wanted to see Luhan, he wanted to embrace him.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan woke up the next morning because of his fever, everything was spinning around him, but he looked at Sehun and forget everything. He started to draw the outline of his face with his finger, he looked at him, how perfect is the younger, maybe Kai was right,maybe he exaggerated,maybe he must stop.

 

He looked at Sehun’s hand deciding to prepare breakfasts for him and apologize.Luhan tried to get out of bed but he felt very weak, his whole body ached, but he left the fevere and the pain aside and went to the kitchen, his other brothers were still asleep,it was still morning and he has the kitchen to himself.

 

,, Hmmm! What would Sehun want to eat this morning?'’ But when he opened the fridge, he didn’t have too many options.

 

,, I don’t think Do didn't go shopping.’' He wanted to make Sehun fried eggs with bacon so he decided to go shopping.

 

He left the house and it was very hot outside, he took the bike and went to the supermarket.

 

 

 

 

 

Henry was in front of his house,with his head on the wheel. He no longer knew what to do for Luhan.

 

When he first saw him in the hospital when Kris took him to the operating room something drew him to Luhan something made ​​him curious to know he’s story, so he expected to get out of surgery, but when he wanted to ask Kris who he is, two guys came to Kris and asked about him. He knew is not nice to listen to others conversations but was very curious to know.

 

Then he learned that his name is Luhan and he tried to commit suicide because of love, the same night he found out that he doesn’t have long to live,he was shocked at first but thinking, he realized that this is better, while sitting in bed thinking about how it is to die, Luhan's image came to mind. So the next day he went back near Luhan room,but Kris was with the one of the guy from yesterday in fronte of his room.

 

,, Kris hyung, what do you mean he doesn’t want to see me, but I love him, I can’t give him up, because of my stupidity, he attempted suicide!’'

 

,,Sehun let him time to recover, come tomorrow.’'   Henry heard the two men talking ,, So he is the son of my Dr.,He's Oh Sehun, and he hurt Luhan.’’  But you could see on his face how sorry he is that Luhan attempted suicide.

 

Henry returned to his room and thought about Sehun’s look but at Luhan as well, how beautiful is the boy, and how fragile he looked on the stretcher. So for a week he passed by his room, and saw Luhan awake, he become sad when he saw how brok and empty he looked,he wanted to have the courage to ask him how he is, but he was afraid.

 

Sehun never came to visit Luhan and wondered what happened, so he went to Kris and asked about Luhan,at the beginning Kris looked strange to him, but told him about Luhan and Sehun, he was heartbroken to find out that they been through so much.

 

So on the last day,he found the courage to enter his room, and he had to admit, he fell in love at first sight with Luhan, he was special, Luhan deserve to be happy, and he decided to ask him Mr. Kim to let him home,  he still dies in the end, but he decided to help Luhan to be happy even if he has to come between the two.

 

Henry looked up and saw Luhan on his bike, he started the car and went after him, he was curious where he could leave so in the morning, but noticed that something was wrong with Luhan,he barely could pedal, sure something was wrong with him, and the next minute Luhan fell off the bike, Henry got scared and stopped the car, running toward Luhan.

 

 

When he approached him and grabbed Luhan, he noticed how hot he is, Henry panicked and didn’t know what to do.

 

,, Luhan wake up please, what happened to you.Luhan!’' But Luhan was unconscious, so Henry took him bride style, and got in the car,he put him in the back seat starting to his house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sehun arrived at his mother's grave,he placed the bouquet of flowers down and looked with sadness at the tombstone.

 

,, Omma Hi ! Today I came alone to visit you, I made ​​a big mistake and I hurt Luhan, I don’t know what to do, to make things right, please omma I need your help, I’m hopeless, make him to love me again.

I can’t live without him, and the thought of someone else hugging him,it driving me nuts.I love him omma.’'Sehun's tears ran down his cheek, He can’t stand the distance between him and Luhan,he even thought last night that Luhan will forgive him, but Luhan was nowhere to be found this morning. That was his way of getting revenge?Sehun bowed to his mother, and went to the dance studio,he didn’t want to think about anything, he wanted to win the competition.

 

When he arrived at the dance studio, he changed the entire choreography, Sehun wanted to do the choreography as he feels now,hollow, he wanted to make a choreography for Luhan, to show him how empty his life is without him now. So he danced and danced and danced until he gave up every muscle in his body ached.Sehun felt on the floor looking around him ,he has so many memories here , here he kissed Luhan first time and now Luhan hates him.

 

Sehun decided that's enough for today, he took the bag and went home hoping to find Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

Henry arrived in front of his house taking him in the house, when he entered the house his mother was gone,he took Luhan in his room, and put him on the bed, he went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel, he put the towel on his forehead trying to look for some pills. Luhan was drenched with sweat and he was breathing hard. Henry looked with pity at him, and slightly caressed his cheek.

 

,, When will you be truly happy? I hope to make you forgive him till I die, every day I begin to love you more, and I know you don’t love me, but at least I want to see you happy, you are a very special person.'’ Henry slightly bent and kissed him on the lips.

 

,, Hmm S-sehun.'’ Henry remained still, Luhan spoke and the first word he said was his name, he feels jealous, but happy in a way, he heard Luhan saying something.

 

 

 

 

Sehun arived home and Kai was in the living room with Do and Suho. Sehun looked at them puzzled not understanding what's going on.

 

,, Something happened?’' He asked curious.Kai looked at him scared, then come to his mind.

 

,, Luhan? What happened to Luhan?’'Kai went to him and tried to calm him down.

 

,, He's still not home, and we didn't managed to find him, he didn’t come to school today.’'Sehun looked shocked at Kai, and he thought, hoping that Luhan didn’t try to hurt himself again.

 

,, You have tried to call him?’' Kai nooded, Sehun rushed to his room, hoping to find him there, hoping it was just a bad joke, but the room was empty, Sehun took his phone trying to call him but in vain but he insisted, Sehun had to find him,he couldn’t bear to see Luhan leaving his life,so he tried again, until he heard someone answered.

 

,, Luhan? Luhan were are you? Luhan are you okay?'’ Sehun wanted to hear him.

 

,,Luhan is with me.’'  When he heard the voice, he froze.

 

,, Why is Luhan with you?’'Sehun couldn’t think straight, until now he wasen’t angry, but now he helt how his blood is boiling.

 

,, Even though I would love for him to be here for different reasons, Luhan has a high fever and he is unconscious.’' When he heard, Sehun remembered that Luhan was very hot last night and he panic.

 

,, Tell me your adress, I'll come and get him now!’'

 

,, I think it's better for him to remain here.’'

 

,, Luhan is mine,now tell me were is he.’'  Only that he needed to hear, Henry told his address.

 

,, I'll come in ten minutes!''Sehun hung up leaving his room.Kai and Do they were still in the living room and when they saw Sehun running toward the door they remained to look at each other.

 

,, This means he found Luhan?’'  Do asked still shocked.

 

,, I have a hunch that the answer is yes.’'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Henry looked at Luhan starting to smile.

 

,, Luhan he still loves you, and I become increasingly jealous,I'm a bad person for what I do?’'Henry his cheek again and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun drove full speed to Henry's house, he wanted to reach as soon as possible to Luhan, when he reached the street that Henry told him,he couldn’t overlook how luxurious was all.

 

When he reached the destination he went directly to his door, but didn’t have time to ring the door, because Henry opened it already. Both exchanged glances.

 

,, Were is he? Were is Luhan?’' Henry looked at him starting to smirk.

 

,, You just didn’t think that I will give him up easy ,right?’' When he heard, Sehun wanted to strangle him.

 

,, What you want me to give you?'’ Henry looked at him and started laughing.

 

,, What I want has no value, but all I want now is to see Luhan happy, and I think you can make him happy,he loves you with all his heart, but he's blind now, now I’m going to give him up, but I want you to promise me something, make him happy, because he deserve to be happy, if not, I'll come to steal him again.’'Sehun didn’t expect this response,he didn’t know what to believe.

 

,, Now go and and take him, he needs you.’'Sehun nodded going after Luhan.

 

Sehun climbed the stairs and found Henry’s room very quickly, when he entered the room, Luhan was visibly sick in bed, he rushed towards him starting to cry when he saw him. Sehun gave the towel down from his forehead hugging him.

 

,, I’m so so sorry Bambi, I was an idiot, the bigger idiot, but I love you, I love you with all my heart, please forgive me, I will try to make everything okay, just give me a chance, to show you how much I love you.’'

 

,,,I-I love you too Sehun.'’ He heard a small voice, when he looked down Luhan was looking at him eyes between open and with tears in his eyes, when he saw,Sehun hugged him more closely.

 

,, Bambi I miss you so much,please forgive me,I’m sorry.’'

 

,,And I'm sorry Sehun,because I was broke, but I love you Sehun, and I can’t live without you.’'Sehun noticed that Luhan could barely speak.Sehun took him bride style.

 

,, Let's go home,let’s make you well.’' Luhan nodded putting his head on Sehun’s chest. When they reached the hallway, Henry was waiting in the front doors, Sehun looked at him and thanked him.

 

,, You don’t have to thank me, just take care of him, because next time I will not be so good.''Sehun smirked leaving the house.

Henry closed the door and fell on his knees crying hopping that he took a good decision, now he wanted to die sooner, because his heart can’t reist the pain of losing Luhan.

 

His mother came home and found Henry on the floor, she was scared,she rushed towards him to see if everything is okay with him.

 

,, Son are you okay? Your heart is in pain?’' But Henry hugged his mother.

 

,, I’m okay mama ,just that I’m happy now ,I can die now ,because I made them happy.’' His mother didn’t understand, but she help Henry to go to his room,but when she wanted to leave the room, Henry caught her hand.

 

,, Mama ,you want to sleep with me tonight?’' His mother looked at him and began to tear.

 

,,Sure my son.’' Henry snuggle in his mother and he fell asleep immediately. His mother patted him on the head.

 

,, My son I love you,and forgive me because I was a bad mother to you.’' His mother closed her eyes and felt asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun arrived in front of the house and Luhan was sleeping with his head on his lap,he tried to take him without waking him,and both come in the house, where as usual Kai was awaiting for them, but now Do was aslept on him.

 

,, You come home with Luhan.’' Sehun smiled.

 

,,Kai, everything will be fine now, Luhan and me solve our problems.''Kai was glad when he heard.

 

,, Good night and thank you for everything you did for us.’' Kai nodded.

 

 

 

 

Sehun entered the room with Luhan, he undressing him and dressing him in his pajamas,he gave him some pills to lower the fever, remaining to look at him, how much he missed the older, but now he was happy. Luhan was again his.

 

His Bambi ,His Luhan. Sehun kissed his forehead and they felt asleep together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, Thank you Luhan because you gave me a second chance, I will not disappoint you this time.I love you.''

 

 

 

Yuhu hunhan back together^^ I hope u like this chapter^^bye bye enjoy<3