Happy birthday

My new beginning?

 

6........

 

Sehun woke up the next morning better than ever he got out of bed stretching, heading to the bathroom but something had caught his eye ,Luhan, who was sleeping on his belly with his pillow in arms and the blanket of him.

 

,,Hmmm! What a child if he doesn't wakes up he’l get late to school.’’  remained to think a little ,,Why do I care ?’’ He looked at Luhan again going to take a shower.

 

After he finished his morning routine, Sehun came out of the bathroom dressed for school looking at Luhan again who was sleeping deeply.

 

Sehun turned to him and on his skin he sow the bruises that began to heal. Sehun left a sigh ,,Why am I doing this I’ll deeply regret it.’’

 

,, Wake up…''  He touched him with his foot but Luhan just breathed and made ​​more comfortable making Sehun mad.

 

,,Seriously he's ignoring me?’’ Sehun has tried once but nothing so he bent over him.

 

,,YAH! WAKE UP!'’ He screamed at Luhan causing him to wake up immediately not understanding what is happening he looked at Sehun almost crying.

 

,,Why are you yelling at me? I have’t slept in your bed and I didn’t touch anything.’' When he heard that it took him by surprise and he remembered the note ,,I'm sorry.’’

 

,, You're going to be late for school.’' Sehun said with a straight face.

 

By processing what Sehun said, Luhan eyes doubled in size.

 

,, OH MY GOD!'’  He stood up from the ground and ran to the bathroom fast leaving Sehun with his mouth open.

 

,, Okay? A thank you it would have been enough.’' Sehun said shaking his head.

 

And left the room heading for the kitchen to have breakfast with the other. When he entered the kitchen there were only Kai and Do that seemed closer than ever.

 

,,They were always so close?’’ He thought looking at them tried not to give importance he turned to the two.

 

,, Hey good morning! you’re putting the country on track so in the morning?’'  He asked Kai and Do who looked at him smiling.

 

,, Actually we are putting together a party for Luhan hyung today he turns eighteen so we decide what cake to make.’' Do Repliey happily.

 

,, I can’t wait to make the cake.’'

 

,, Aha?!’'  Was his only reply.

 

,, Does he has held a party before? Wait! What I'm thinking? I need to get rid of these thoughts.’’ Sehun got up from the table and headed for the door.

 

,, Hey Sehun!'' Kai called him.

 

,, Will you be here tonight?’'

 

,, I don’t think Kai, I have practice today.’'He left, leaving Kai disappointed.

 

,,I think you were the person he wanted to see the most.’’  Kai returned to the kitchen to finish talking to Do.

 

Sehun actually lied he does’t have any training today just did’t know how to respond,, It would’t be as if he would miss me.’’

 

 

Luhan finished showering and now stood in front of the mirror on the wal,, My first uniform’’ His tears gathered in the corner of his eyes.

 

Knock knock!  He heard knocking at the door and wiped the tears.

 

,,Come in!’'Kai entered the room.

 

,, OA! Hyung the uniform suits you, everyone will want to be friends with you I'll be jealous.’'  Luhan looked at him confused.

 

,,Why to be jealous?’' Kai started laughing.

 

,, Come on hyung, Tao is waiting for us near the car.’' Luhan and Kai headed to the garage where Tao was waiting for them.Seeing them coming Tao stood up from the car hood.

 

,, Come on, what took so long?'’ He asked irritated.

 

,, Tao relax we have enough time to get to school now get in the car.’' Tao looked at him and stuck out his tongue and get on the convertible. They looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

,, Come on, we don’t want to be late on you’r first day of school.’'

 

,, OOAAAA! Kai is your car?’'  He looked shocked at the car.

 

,, Yes it's mine, don’t worry appa will buy you one.'’ They got in the car leaving for school.

 

 

Luhan was in the back seat enjoying the breeze that goes through his hair,, I wonder how is Taemin? He resists in the nightmare where I was as well?’’ Even if it's only been three days since his father brought in his new home he got so much love from his new brothers especially from Kai.

 

 He was close to him from the first day and he's very grateful for helping but Sehun is still cool with him but he hope to change his opinion about him soon because Luhan will not give up too soon ,his heart beats faster every time he sees him. He really starts to fall for Sehun,, Is it wrong? He'll see me more than a ? I liked him from the first moment I saw him I fell in love with him but from the first moment he destroyed me.’’

 

Luhan decided to leave aside the thoughts looking at the view in front of him enjoying the breeze.

 

 

 

 

 

,,I'm bored Zelo let's do something.’'

 

,, What do you want us to do Himchan take someone to beat don’t annoy me.''

 

,, But Zelo there's nothing interesting to do, before I’t was interested to come to school but now I'm bored to death.'’

 

,, Then drop out of school.’' Zelo said bored,Himchan looked at him shocked.

 

,, Are you crazy? you want my dad to killed me? After all that I have done?’' Zelo looked at him.

 

,, Then shut up and stop complaining.’'The two were in the school yard bored they needed something new, the school bullies were bored nothing new to do.

 

Himchan look who enter the school gate until Kai's car has appeared.

 

,, Hey Zelo! Kai is here, your love came.’' He move him to wake up when he heard he stood up immediately.

 

,,Kai?'’  Zelo has always been in love with Kai but Kai didn’t even knew that Zelo existed.

 

But Himchan gaze landed on the third person in the car.

 

,,And it seems they have a new toy.’'

 

,,Yeah I heard another brother joined them, how can someone take care of ? I will not ever understand.’'

 

,, Hm Zelo? Kai did the same thing.'’  He only role his eyes ignoring him.

 

,, But blondy there interest me, maybe I will not get bore anymore.’' He looked at Luhan undressing him.

 

,, Oh Himchan I know that look be careful not to hurt him too much.’'

 

,, Don’t worry I will be very gentle with him.’' The two stood up from the grass and entered the school watching a last time the three.

 

,, Should be fun!’'

 

 

Sehun was already in class waiting for the others to get in and his mind he remembered Kai's words ,, Today is his birthday’’  what I do? Go home or go to dance? But certainly he don’t want to see me after I insulted him,but why do I care ? I don’t like him! Then why I keep thinking about his bruises? The way he was crying at the morning when I wet him with water? At how Kai left with him? Why all come to my mind when if I don’t even like him?’’

 

While he was having the battle inside Hara entered the class with Zelo and Himchan laughing, when Sehun saw he looked at them with a raised eyebrow,, Since wen Hara walked with them?’’

 

Hemchul approached him by sitting in the seat in front of him.

 

,, Good morning Sehun, lovely day is’t it?’'

 

,, What do you want that you take me with your crap so in the morning?’'

 

,, Hhmmm …….! I heard your father added another to collection.’' Sehun looked at him curiously.

 

,, And what business do you have with him Himcan?’' Himchan looked at him with a smirk on his lips.

 

,, Oh…..! Nothing I was just curious to see if you like him, I know that you don't supports them especially your father who shares his wealth with them.’'

 

,, No I don’t care about him and don’t you worry about my money.’' Himchan looked diabolic at him.

 

,, So you don’t care if I make my way with him? He’s a after all.’'  Sehun looked at him frozen.

 

,, This is bad when he lays eyes on someone he don’t give up until he destroys him, He approached Tao when he firts came to school, but he escaped thanks to martial arts but Luhan can’t stand him he’s too fragile.’’

 

But before Sehun say something he left while his colleagues entered the class.Kai and Tao entered the class.

 

Sehun looked at Kai waving to come to him.

 

,, Yes Sehun?Something happened?’' Sehun looked after Luhan but no sign.

 

,,Kai where is he?’'  Kai looked at him confused.

 

,, He? Luhan hyung?'’ Sehun nodded.

 

,, You know you won't die if you tell his name.’'

 

,, That's not important right now where is he?’'

 

,,Outside with the teacher, why? You want to throw water on him again?’'Sehun looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

,,No Kai but watch over him, don’t let him alone through school.’' Kai had to take care of him even if he don’t like him Hemchan has no right to hurt Luhan.

 

,,Kai do you feel okay? You behave weird.’'

 

,, Just watch him Kai!'’  But before he can finish speaking their teacher came into class.

 

Luhan was in front of the class waiting for the teacher to call him, Mr. Lee was very nice but was nervous since he left China he was not at school and he wanted to enjoy every moment.

 

 

,, Children from today have a new colleague, please enter.’' His heart was beating so fast when he entered the class stared at him.

 

,,Introduce yourself son.’'  Luhan inhaled deeply and bowed.

 

,, Hello my name is Oh Luhan and please take care of me.’'  Even if the adoption papers were not ready, he wanted to feel in the family and the Xi name to forget completely so Oh is his name now and he was proud of it.

 

,, Well Luhan is an opening seat in front of Sehun, sit there.’'  Luhan nodded and turned to his place avoiding to look at Sehun,he sat down trying to be careful at everything that says Mr. Lee.

 

Sehun looked at Luahn back observing his bruises on his neck ,He would have to make an effort to hide them’But his eyes moved to Himchan which looked at Luhan eyes undressing him. Feeling that someone was looking at him he looked at Sehun winking.

 

,,I hope Kai do what I said otherwise we're gonna have a brother in minus.’’

 

But for Luhan’s good all went well Himchan not approached him.

 

Ring ring!     The bell rang indicating the latest class.

 

Sehun went to the car decided to dance he hates Luhan so has no place in his birthday partty he won't even notice his absence.The brunette got in the car heading to the dance studio.

 

 

,, Luhan hyung let's go home.’ Kai called, causing him to go faster . The three of them got in the car leaving home.

 

 Luhan was happy with his first day of school,everything went well and he has the opportunity to see Sehun more ofte even if they didn't talk, it was enough to be near him. Luhan started smiling at the thoughts that he have and this thing hasn’t been ignored by Kai which looked at him in the rearview mirror ,but could’t remove out of his mind Sehun’s words ,, Don’t let him alone through school.’’  ,,What he means? Someone wants to hurt Luhan? But who?’’ Kai continued to drive still thinking.

 

 

When they got home Tao was the first to run in the house making Luhan to look at him curiously.

 

,, Come on hyung who are you waiting for?'’  Luhan looked at Kai which was already in front of the door, he ran towards him and together they entered the house when they entered the house was quiet.

 

,, Hey Kai others didn’t have to be home?’'

 

,, I don't know come in the living room maybe we can find them there.’'  They head to the living room when they opened the doors.

 

,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! LUHAN!!!''  They all shout together leaving Luhan stunned.

 

Do was in front of him with a cake in hand with eighteen candles.

 

,,Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday our Luhan!’'  They all sang together.

 

,, Luhan hyung make a wish and blow out the candles.’'  Do said putting the cake in his face Luhan was about to cry out loud.

 

,, Hmm what to wish? What I want?’’ Luhan thought a bit realizing what he wants.

 

,,God I know that you gave me more than I hoped but I want to be greedy and I want to ask you for another thing  please make Sehun to give me a chance only a small chance to show him that I'm not so bad.’’ And he blew out the candles.

 

Many ohoooooo were heard.

 

,, What did you wish for hyung?'’Kai asked curiously. Luhan looked at him and blushed.

 

,, If I'll say it won't come true.’' Kai just looked at him smiling

 

,, I think I know what you wanted and I hope to be fulfilled.’'

 

,, Hey come to the table to eat.’' Do shout at them.

 

,, We come now hyung.’'

 

,, But hey Sehun didn’t come with you?’'  Do asked them.

 

,,He has rehearsal today and will come later so we can start without him.’' Kai answered.

 

Luhan was sad at the thought that Sehun is not here ,Hey he dosen’t likes me so it's normal for him not to be here.’’

 

After they eat everything that Do prepared including the cake which was delicious they all gave gifts to Luhan some funny and some normal but of course Baekhyun and Chen they had to give something weird as a whip, handcuffs and a suit of lace who didn’t even know where it starts and where it ends.

 

The party ended quickly because tomorrow they have school and work. Luhan was happy many years have passed since anyone has made him a cake usually on his birthday his boss mocked him but now someone cared even if he wanted that Sehun to be whit him he was satisfied.

 

,, Hyung happy birthday again and I hope your wish comes true.’' Kai told himn when they reach in front of his room.

,, I hope the same Kai, I really hope.’ ' Luhan replied hoping.

,, See you tomorrow morning good night.’'

 

,,Good night Kai.'’ Luhan headed to his room when he entered, he sat on Sehun’s bed lookingat the ceiling,,Where are you?’’ He looked on the nightstand and noticed the picture of Hara is missing together with the note.

,,Did he read it? I hope you get home soon I miss you.’’Luhan stood up from the bed heading for the bathroom.

 

,,Tomorrow is a new day I hope my wish will come true.’'

 

 

 

 

,, Why am I here again? I can not believe what I’m doing.’' Sehun was talking to himself in front of the Mall after three hours in which he tried to dance but in vain his thought was running at Luhan so he decided to go home but he came in front of the Mall which he stood for ten minutes trying to figure out what he wants.

 

,, What can I buy to a person you don’t like? Maybe I should tell him that I let him to stay in my room is enough , right?’'

 

,,Oh why is it so hard?’Sehun ruffled his hair because of confusio.

 

After another ten minutes of battle with him ,Sehun decided to get out of the car heading towards the entrance.

 

,, Now what to buy?’’ He walked puzzled, until he saw a gift shop he entered looking at things that he could buy.

 

,, Good evening can help you with something?’' The seller asked.

 

,, I'm trying to find a gift for a friend.’' ,A frend Sehun? Seriously?’’

 

,,Today we received new merchandise, so you have where from to choice if you want me to help please let me.’'

 

,, Ok thank you.’' Sehun has started to look through the store until his eyes landed on a keychain in the form of a deer ,, Interestingly, even resembles him I think it macy's up.’’ He took the keychain heading to the cashier. After paying went to his car, Sehun standing with the keychain in hand,, I hope you will appreciate this’ and he hit the keychain light.

 

When he got home the light from the lamp was lit ,, Does’t he sleep?’’ When Sehun entered in the room Luhan was in his imprivizat bed on the floor sleeping peacefully.

 

Sehun turned to Luhan leaning toward him watched him sleep , looking  at every feature of his face without realizing his hand was giving his hair that had fallen in his eyes and his eyes fell on his lips noting his scar tracing with his finger.

 

,, What's your story?’' sehun said in a whisper.

 

He pulled from his pocket the keychain and a small card placing them near him.

He stood up looking at him one more time .Sehun went to the bathroom for a shower but little did he know that Luhan was awake feeling and hearing everything.

 

He opened his eyes when he heard the bathroom door closing .

 

In his face was a blue keychain and a card he took them, reading the note he began to cry but they were tears of joy, he tight to his chest the note and the keychain and closed his eyes ,,Thank you !’’ He fell asleep.

 

After finishing the shower Sehun went straight to bed, wrapping the blanket,he looked at the picture of his mother.

 

,,I hope you help me figure out what I want’’ He closed the light and fell asleep immediately.

 

 

Luhan fell asleep with a smile which has not happened for many years, he got what he wanted four simple words but that means a lot to him.

 

 

 

,, Happy birthday Luhan hyung!’’