His new rival......

My new beginning?
 
14............

 

It’s been one week since Luhan entered the hospital, and nothing changed, all his brothers visited him, but Luhan had the same face with no emotion, he was constantly looking out the window.

 

Luhan still refuses to talk, on his mind was only Sehun’s look and his painful words hurt him.

 

The  window was his refuge, the view outside made ​​him forget, forget that he loves Sehun,he believed in him, but Sehun lost his confidence, he just wanted to be happy, but now he understood that he'll not have part of his happy ending.

 

 

Kris comes every day to consult him and be sure that the fever is not coming back, Kris pitied him, Luhan looks awful, he's so weak and white ,he looks like a shadow in bed.

 

 

But Luhan wasn’t the only one that have a hard time, all were worried about Sehun,he refuses to leave his room, since he came home from the last visit to Luhan, he locked himself in the room, refusing to talk to someone or to eat. Do and Kai were desperate, not knowing how to make him leave the room.

 

 

Kai sat day and night in front of Sehun’s door knocking and asking him to leave the room, but nothing, Sehun was in his own world. The Oh house was destroyed, they had a brother in the hospital and another who they didn’t even know if he's alive.

 

 

 

Kai was in front of Sehun's door with a tray of food for him,he inhale deeply knocking on the door.

 

-,,Sehun , please open the door, you have to eat something, please open the door,Luhan hyung needs you, don’t give up now.’' But nothing, he received the same silence. Kai fell to his knees starting to cry.

 

,,Please don’t give up.'’ He started hitting the door with all his strength,Kai knew that it's not a good idea to keep it hidden,he knew that he would destroy everything and yet he remained silent.

 

,,Sehun!Please open the door.’'Kai felt a hand on his shoulder, when he turned around to see who is it, he remained motionless.

 

,, A-appa? why are you here?’' Mr. Oh was in front of him, visibly angry at what is happening.

 

,, Kris called me yesterday and told me what happened so I decided to come home.’'Kai looked at his father and began to cry again.

 

,I-I’m sorry appa, I couldn’t protect him, I let you down.’'  Mr.Oh looked with pity at Kai, he put a hand on his head, him.

 

,, Is okay son, it's not your fault, now go to your room, I want to talk to my idiot son.'’Kai nodded and left, leaving Mr. Oh in front of the door. He knocked softly.

 

,,Sehun son is appa, please open the door.’' But nothing, the same quiet, when Kris called him, he didn’t expect to tell him that Luhan and Sehun fight so bad, that Luhan tried to take his life, he's too old for drama.

 

,,Sehun, if you don’t open the door, I have the spare key, and I'm still going in to your room.’' Silence, so he took the key from his pocket putting it in the lock, he inhaled deeply opening the door.

 

 

When he opened the door, the room was dark, the curtains were drawn, but he could see that everything in the room was disturbed, he can realize that this is the work of his son, but no trace of Sehun.

 

,, Son where you are?’' He looked around the room but no sign of Sehun, he went to the window pulling the curtains, making light in the room, when he turned to look for his son,he’s heart broke.

 

Sehun was behind the door down, his head between his legs and in his hand was a blue keychain. Mr.Oh tears started to fall,he slowly approached his son sitting at the same level with him his head.

 

,, Son ,appa is home.'’Sehun lost it jumped into his arms, crying very loud.

 

,,D-d-d-dad, what have I done? Dad I'm sorry, I can’t stand his look,it comes to mind every second, Dad I love him and because of me I lost my Luhan! Why? Why I’m so stupid, Luhan wanted to commit suicide, I've destroyed him.’'  Mr.Oh was crying as well with Sehun, he embraced Sehun, noticed how light is his son,he was only skin and bones.

 

,, Dad what do I do? I can’t live without him.’'

 

,,Don’t worry son, I'm sure everything will be fine, now I want you to clean up the room, eat something and take a shower because today Luhan’s coming home, and I'm sure you don’t want to find you like this.’'  When he heard, Sehun looked at his father,Mr.Oh was shocked,Sehun looks like a mess, his eyes were puffy from crying, his dark circles were werry deep and his skin was whiter, but he tried to smile.

 

,, Come on Sehun, you're strong, Do prepared good food for you, and it would be a shame to waste it no?’'Sehun nodded, with his father help he stood up.

 

,,You want me to call Kai to help you?’'Sehun shook his head and his father put a hand on his head,ruffing his hair.

 

,, Okay, but until I come back home I want this room to shine.’'His dad left the room leaving him, to look at Luhan keychain.

 

,,I'm sorry, but I'll make you love me again, Bambi I can’t live without you.’' Sehun wiped his tears smiling hoping that everything will be fine, hoping that Luhan didn’t forget him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was in bed looking out the window, and his mind flew to Sehun, he missed him, he wanted to see him, he wanted to hold him in his arms, wanted to make love with him, but he can’t, he can’t pull from his head his look, the same look that his clients had, he couldn’t forget his parents who abandoned him for money, everything for money, he wanted Sehun, he didn’t want to cry, he didn’t want to suffer,he’s feeling helpless,he needs to feel protected, and in Sehun’s arms he feel protected, but does hr still loves him? Sehun still wanted to protect him, as he promis?

 

,, Stop what you're doing?’' Luhan was brought to reality by a voice that he didn’t recognize, when he looked in his face, was a very beautiful boy, dressed just like him, he was patient in hospital. Luhan stood and looked how beautiful was the boy.The boy approached taking his right hand.

,, Why do you do that? Look, you've opened the wound.'’ Luhan looked at his hand and saw that he scratched until he took off the bandage, and opening the wound,he was so focused that he tried again to hurt himself.

 

,, Let me help you.’' The boy took his hand and tried to put the bandage back. His hands were cold like Kai’s hands, but he liked how the boy was touching him,he’s feeling good, feeling calm, but not as much as Sehun made ​​him feel, he missed his warm hands.

 

,, Done, everything is good as before, be careful, otherwise you'll stay here all you’re life.’ Luhan looked at him and blushed.

 

,,Hi! my name is Henry, what's your name?'’ Luhan took a paper and wrote his name showing him what he wrote.

 

 

 

,,Luhan’’

 

 

 

 

Henry looked at him with his head to one side.

 

,, You're mute, you can’t talk?'’  Luhan shook his head making Henry confusing.

 

,, Make me understand,you’re not mute, but don’t want to talk?’' Luhan nodded.

 

,, But why? Someone hurt you?'’ Luhan's look sadneed.

 

,, That’s why you wanted to kill yourself?’'  When he heard someone say it out loud that he wanted to commit suicide,he wanted to cry, wanted to run away and be alone.

 

,, Someone has hurt you so badly that you did something so awful? Who could hurt a person so delicate as you?’' Luhan blushed looking at his hands, it was strange to hear words so sweet from someone else.

 

,, Hey don’t be upsate, I'm sure everything will be fine.’' The boy caught his cheek and caressed him. Luhan feel weird, it was not the same touch that he was accustomed,in his mind came the image of Sehun,he misses the young one, he misses his hug, but the boy in front of him made ​​him feel calm and comfortable.

 

 

,, Henry!’'  When they heard, they both looked to the door, Luhan panicked and Henry began to smile.

 

,, Dr.Oh, you come back!’' Henry said happy.

 

Mr. Oh approached the two, looking at Luhan, who was lookying at his hands.

 

,, What are you doing here Henry,the nurse is looking everywhere for you.’' Henry scratched the back of his head and started laughing.

 

,, I was bored in my room and I wanted to walk.’' Mr.Oh smiled.

 

,, Go to your room now, I want to talk to Luhan.’' Henry nodded but looked once again at the Luhan, and Mr.Oh caught the gleam in his eyes when Henry looked at Luhan.

 

,, Bye Luhan.’'Luhan didn’t move,he was lookying continuously at his hand.

 

After Henry leaft, his father approached Luhan’s bed and layin a hand on him, making Luhan to jerk.

 

,,Luhan son I'm not going to do something bad, I just want to help you, I'm not mad at you.’' When he heard, Luhan looked surprised at his father.

 

,, I want you to talk to me, I heard from Kris that you don’t want to talk, but I want you to tell me what bothers you.’  Luhan looked at his hand.

 

,, I’m sorry appa, that because of me, you're angry, I don’t know why I did something like this, if Sehun doesn't  loves me I need to accept, but the problem is that I can’t accept that Sehun doesn't  loves me,I love him appa, but his words come to mind, and I can’t get over it, that makes me a bad person?’' He didn’t expect this answer from his son.

Mr. Oh sat down on Luhan's bed taking his injured hands.

 

,, No son you’re not a bad persone, and I'm sure Sehun still loves you as much as you love him, Sehun's just stupid and believes what others tell him, I don’t want to stick in your love, you two need to figure out what you want, son I will always be with you.' Luhan nodded and trying to smile.

 

,, Now come get dressed because we're going home.'’ When Luhan heard,he looked at his father shocked, he didn’t want to go home, he didn’t want to face Sehun,he was not yet ready, but couldn’t say anything,he had to do what his father says, so she dressed and left  the hospital, but when he got in the car,he looked over at the hospital and one of the windows spotted Henry, and his heart missed a bit.

 

 

,,Who is actually Henry?’’

 

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t want to get home, he didn’t want to be judged by others, and most important was that he didn’t want to see Sehun, not now, he had to figure out what he wants.

 

When he arrived in front of the house ,he stood a few minutes to look,Luhan missing his home, and his room and his bed, and his brothers and the most he misses Sehun,he sighe getting out of the car ,when he opened the door, someone hugged him, when he looked at who was,he began to smile, Baekhyun was the one who hugged him crying.

 

,, Hyung you’re home,I missed you so much.’' Luhan felt good that someone missed him.

 

,, Hyung, you feel better now?'’ Luhan nodded,he still refuses to talk, Baekhyun looked sadly at him.

 

,,Luhan,you should go into your room,you’ll start school tomorrow.’' Luhan bowed and turned to his room with heavy steps.

 

,, Papa you think everything will be as before?’' Baekhyun asked, upset.

 

,, I don’t know son, but the two of them must solve their problems, Luhan has a wounded heart and Sehun should do everything possible to fix her.'’ Baekhyun, was looking at his brother figure, praying that everything will be all right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was in front of the door, his hands began to tremble. ,, What will he do when he will face him? He'll jump to embrace him, or he’ll turn and leave?’’ He inhaled deeply, putting a hand on the door handle, but the door opened, and his eyes widened, Sehun was in front of his face, Luhan didn’t see him for one week and he looks awful, you could see that he had gone through tough times.

 

Sehun stood looking shocked at Luhan,he wanted to embrace him so much but the thought, that he'll reject him , prevents him to take the next step.

 

,, Welcome home hyung.''Sehun was the first to speak.

 

,, You can sleep in my bed.'’ And he left the room, leaving Luhan shocked.

 

Luhan fellt on his knees and after many days he began to cry, he looked in the room and the mirror on the wall was broken everything in the room was broken, they were brokenjust like his heart. He wanted to turn back time and forget what happened with Himchan, he wanted his Sehun back, but Henry's eyes appeared to his mind and he flushed for a few seconds. ,,Luhan what are you thinking?’’

 

Luhan stood up and wiped his tears, he didn’t even changed putting to bed, but before turning off the lamp,he saw on the bedside table his keychain,Luhan held it closely to his chest felling asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun didn’t expect to see Luhan,so he panicked and said the first thing that popped out, but he was glad that at least, Luhan looks better than the first day, he splashed some water on his face, going back to his room, when he entered the room Luhan was sleeping in his bed ,he approached kissing him lightly on the forehead.

 

,, Good night my Bambi.’' And he put himself on Luhan’s bed on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun, woke up the next morning, expecting to see Luhan in bed, but no trace of him,he stood up and dressed for school, ,he was still suspended but he can't judt say home and do nothing,he went quickly from the room, when he entered the kitchen, Lay was at the table with Suho.

 

,,Hyung ,did you see Luhan?'’ Suho stopped eating and looked at him.

 

,,Luhan hyung went to school early, with his bicycle.'’Sehun thanked them and went to his car.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan woke up early, and looked at Sehun that was speeping on the floor and he wanted to sit next to him, to sleep like before but his heart will not let him, so he decided to go to school early, last night he asked his father for a bicycle, and this morning he received it. When he arrived at school there was no one, and many memories come to his mind. He sat in his desk and wondered what to do.

 

 

Sehun went to school and began to run to his class,he had to tell how sorry he is , he needed to make things right, but when he entered the class his heart stopped, A new boy was embracing Luhan,his Bambi.

 

Luhan saw Sehun,and he release from the boy embrace, the boy looked at Sehun with a smirk.

 

,,Hi, I'm Henry, I'm your new rival.’' When they heard they both looked shocked at him. Sehu's mind was blank, he heard right, his new rival?

 

Henry offered him his hand that Sehun accepted it.

 

,, You'll win win Luhan.’' Henry looked at him and started laughing.

 

,, Don’t forget that because of you, he wanted to commit suicide, in your place I would have left his life.’'Sehun remained petrified, Henry went to Luhan kissing him on the cheek.

 

,,Bye Luhan, see you after you finish classes.'’ He walked out of class room.

 

 

Sehun looked at Henry's back starting to smile.

 

 

 

,,Show me everything what you got, I will win Luhan back, even if it means giving up my life.’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,My new rival Henry !''

 

enjoy guys^^