Don't tell me good bye.

My new beginning?

13..........

 

 

,, No….. No….No… I can’t believe that, Luhan did that.’' Sehun was in the car driving in full speed, crying and screaming.

 

,, LUHAN!!!…Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….…!!!!’' He felt like everything around him was collapsing.

 

,, I need a drink.’' Sehun pressed the gas pedal starteing anywhere,he just had to get rid of Luhan image, how could he lie?

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, SEHUN !!!! Where you are? SEHUN!!! COME BACK!!!’' Luhan was running in the rain after Sehun's car.

 

,, Sehun!! I’m sorry please come back,SEHUN !!!!’' He couldn’t see anything because of tears,he couldn’t feel his feet, because he ran and ran.

 

He ran until he tripped falling down in the water.Luhan couldn’t stand up, everything around him was cold.He was laying on his back looking to the rainy sky. This was his biggest nightmare.

 

,,Sehun, I love you,please come back.SEHUNNNNN!! It wasn't my fault. I don’t want to live, I’m not strong, I can fight anymore.A-SEHUN!!!'’ Luhan looked around and nobody was on the street he was the only one.

 

,, I'm sorry for what I will do.’'  ,,Sehun I’m sorry,I will love you forever.Good bye my lovely Sehun.’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

The whole Oh house was panicked ,they couldn’t find Luhan nor Sehun .

 

,,Kai, I don’t know where they are, I don't know what to do anymore.'’ Do together with Lay,searched the neighborhood but no trace of them.

 

,, I knew it,I told him that this will happen,he had to tell him. Where can they be on this rain?’' Kai didn’t know what to do, where to seek Luhan. Kai saw how broke Luhan was when he ran after Sehun.

 

,, Kai, calm down.’' Do tried to calm him down, but none of them could calm down, not when their brothers were out there in the cold and rain.

 

,, We all, need to look more.’'Kai said worried.

 

,, Yes, we should continue to look.’'Kai was about to leave the house with Suho, when Sehun entered the door, drunk,leaving everyone stunned.

 

,, Where is he? Where is my ? I want to pay him! Wher is he?’' Kai saw Sehun's red eyes,he was broke as well.

 

,, You him, right? He lied to me! LUHAN COME OUT!!!’' Kai snapped and rushed to Sehun, grasping his collar.

 

,,You idiot! You didn’t expect him to explain what happened!’' Sehun looked at him disgusting.

 

,, What was to explain ? He went behind my back with Himchan,he didn’t denied it!''

 

,, Yes, because he forced him to do that, everything was a setup, a plan concocted by Hara and Himchan, but you're too stupid and you fell into their trap.’' The others stood and stared shocked, at Sehun and Kai.

 

,, And why should I believe you?’'

 

,, Because I found Luhan in the gym, wrist cuffs, crying, I said to tell you, but he said he doesn’t want to, because he knew you'll react like this.'’Sehun couldn’t believe what he hears,Kai knew?

 

,, I should beat you,he was , and you fall in their net.’' The atmosphere in the room was tens, everybody was waiting for somebody to strike first.

 

,, You knew and you didn’t say anything? This is really happening? It really was just a setup?’'Kai released his collar.

 

,, You are the biggest idiot that there is.’' Sehun fell on his knees crying, how could he be so stupid and believe that Luhan might cheat on him.

 

,,Kai, where’s Luhan?’' Kai looked at him and shook his head.

 

,, He left after you, and we couldn't find him.'’ Sehun looked shocked at Kai,he was awake now,how can Luhan be still there in the rain?

 

,, You mean, Luhan's in the rain?’'

 

,, We looked everywhere but we couldn’t find him.’' Sehun had to find Luhan, he had to apologize, he wanted his Bambi back.

 

,, Kai, I'm going to find him, it's my fault, I can’t believe I was so stupid and I believed Hara.’'

 

,, Yes, come and I will help you to look after him.’' Kai helped him stand up, but before going anywhere, Kai's phone started to ring.

 

,, Hello?'’ He piked up quickly, going to the door after Sehun.

 

,, Kai, why’s Luhan in our hospital with his veins cut?'’ Kai froze in place when he heard.

 

,, W-what do you mean he's in the hospital?’' When he heard the word hospital,Sehun thought of the worst.

 

,,We have to go to hospital immediately.’'Sehun looked panicked at Kai.

 

,,Sehun, Luhan's in hospital, let's go immediately.’'  He didn't wait and ran toward the car, along with Kai.

 

 

All the way he thought, what could happen to Luhan, none of them said out a word, they wanted to get to the hospital sooner. When they arrived,Kris was waiting at the hospital entrance.

 

,,Kris, tell me what happened to Luhan?!’'

 

,, It seems that he wanted to commit suicide.’' When they heard, they both froze.

 

,,Y-you really said, suicide?'’ Kris looked at him with pity.

 

,, I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened to him, but it's pretty bad,he lost quite a lot of blood, if the lady who called the ambulance didn’t find him,he was dead by now.’' Sehun was too shocked to say anything, because his stupidity, Luhan attempted suicide.

 

,, Where is he now?'' Sehun really wanted to see him.

 

,, He's in his room, I managed to sew his wrists, I gave him blood that he lost, Luhan hyund is stable, but he has a fever now ,because he staid in the rain.’'

 

,, Can I see him?'’ Kris looked at him, and nodded.

 

 

 

 

Sehun wa standing in front of the room,he inhaled deeply opening the door, when he saw the figure of Luhan on the bed his heart broke into a million pieces.

 

Luhan was paler than usual, with oxygen mask on his mouth, and wrist bandaged.Sehun break dowm, he fell to his knees started to cry. This wasn't supposed to happen. He stood up, and grabbed hold of Luhan hand that was so cold, he supposed to give him a happy life, not put him in the hospital,Hara and Himchan had to pay for what they did.

 

,, Bambi I promise you that I will take care of them, they will pay, for daring to touch you,and I’m so so sorry.I love you!'’ Sehun staid with Luhan all night, and thought how to make them pay.

 

Kai stayed in the hospital all night, waiting outside the hall, when morning came, Sehun looked at Luhan one last time, and left the room, when Kai saw Sehun,he stood up.

 

,, Where are you going?’'

 

,, To school, I have some unfinished business with Hara and Himchan.’' Kai understood what Sehun wanted, and he decided to come along.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at school, Sehun got down from his car followed by Kai, looking after Himchan and he found him in the schoolyard, he went straight to him .Zelo saw Sehun coming toward them, he made a sign to Himchan to look behind him, but when he returned,Sehun punched his face.

 

,, You like to disrespect others, you got the wrong person,I’m going to kill you for what you did to Luhan.'’ Himchan was shocked, he didn’t expect to see Sehun this upset.

 

,, Hey! Calm down, we just play, nothing bad happened.’' Himchan tried to defend himself.

 

,, And his bruises? From where they comes? You'll regret it Himchan ,you and Hara, I know that she's to blame.’' Sehun caught his collar punching him again, causing him to bleed.Himchan tried to defend himself but in vain, Sehun was set to beat him.

 

,, STOP NOW!’'  When they looked who shouted at them, both froze, the headmaster was behind them.

 

,, You two in my office,now!’' Himchan along with Sehun followed the headmaster in his office.

 

,, Now, someone wants to tell me what happened?’' No one said a word.

 

,, I’m still waiting.’'

 

,, ……..’'

 

,, Well, if you won't tell me what happened,I’ll expel you both.’' When they heard, they both looked shocked at their headmaster.

 

,,  You can’t do something like this, my dad will kill me!’' Himchan stud up from his chair.

 

,, Then tell me what happened.’ ' When he heard, he sat back down.

 

,, So I was thinking. Now you both are expelled for three weeks, you can go now.’' Sehun and Himchan left the office looking at each other.

 

,, This ,will not stay this way.’'Sehun turned and left, when he came out, Kai was waiting him.

 

,, What did the headmaster do to you?’'

 

,, He expelled us for three weeks.’'

 

,,WHAT?’' Kai asked shocked.

 

,,Kai is okay, I'm going to see Luhan.’' Sehun said goodbye leaving to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 When he arrived, Kris was in his room, consulting Luhan.

 

,, Hi Kris, how's Luhan?’'

 

,, He’s okay now, his temperature droped,luhan would need to wake up today,Sehun take care of him.’' Kris went out, leaving Sehun alone with Luhan He sat near Luhan, just looking at him without even thinking about something, he took his hand between his hands.

 

,, Wake up, because I want to apologize.’'

 

 

Luhan began to open his eyes slowly, looking around him, he saw only the white walls and realized he's in the hospital.

 

,,Luhan……..Luhan your up!'' Sehun was in front of him.

 

,, Luhan can hear me? Luhan are you okay?’' Luhan looked empty at him, pulling his hand out of his hands.

 

,,Luhan?’'Then Kris entered the room.

 

,, Oh! Your up,is good then.’'

 

,, Kris, something is wrong with him.’ Kris approached him, but Luhan was constantly looking at Sehun.Kris felt that something was wrong, and said to Sehun to leave him alone with Luhan.

 

,, Why?’'

 

,, Just go out, it must consult him.’'Sehun looked over at Luhan and walked out of the room.

 

,, Luhan everything is right with you? It hurts somewhere?'’ Luhan just shook his head.

 

,, So what's wrong? Why are you acting like this?'’  But still he got only quiet.

 

,, Here, you can write me what you want.’' Luhan took the pen and paper and wrote what he wants. When Kris read what he wrote, looked at him shocked.

 

,, Are you sure that you want this?'’  Luhan nodded looking out the window, in his eyes the sparkle faded, Luhan was hollow, something in him died.

 

,, Okay then.'’ Kris left him room,Sehun was waiting for him impatient.

 

,, Kris what is it? What is wrong with him?’' Kris looked sadly at him.

 

,, He's okay , but his heart is broken,he refuses to talk, and refuse to see you, you've destroyed him, you broke his heart.’'

 

,, What? What do you mean?I need to see him!’'  Kris caught him by the hand.

 

,, I don’t think it's a good idea, let him recover, maybe tomorrow he'll be okay.’'

 

,, Okay , I'll come to see him tomorrow.'’Sehun, left the hospital with a heavy heart, What did he do?He lost the most important person in his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t sleep all night, he just think what to do, and decided that it is better to quit Sehun, he thought that he could have a normal life but he was wrong, since he moved into the Oh's house his life is a mess.

 

All night Luhan looking out the window, until the sun began to shine,it was a sunny day, no clouds and no rain. But his soul was dark and gloomy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun woke up the next morning, he had to see Luhan,he couldn’t sleep without his Bambi.Sehun got in the car and drove to the hospital.

 

Sehun was in the front door, he inhaled deeply and opened the door, Luhan was awake looking out the window.

 

-, Luhan.’' When he heard his name,he looked too the door, but Sehun got scared because his look, Luhan was empty, on his face was not the slightest emotion,he couldn’t move from the spot.

 

,, Bambi? Do you feel good?’'  But nothing,he received in return only silence.

 

Luhan handed him a piece of paper ,Sehun took it with shacky hands reading it, his heart cracked, he looked at Luhan and couldn’t believe it.

 

,,Luhan ,are you serious?'’ Luhan looked into his eyes and turned his head to look out the window.

 

,, LUHAN !!!! Look at me, tell me it's just a bad joke.’' But nothing, Luhan was still in bed.

 

,, You really think I want to be with Hara?  I love you. I know that everything was a setup. Luhan look at me!'' Sehun decided that maybe Luhan needs more time to think.

 

,, Okay it let you to calm down, I know you love me, I'll wait.’' Sehun left the room, and his tears began to flow.

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t cry,he just continued to look out the window, he didn’t feel anything, nor hatred, nor love. He just wanted to admire the scenery, and he opened his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Good bye my lovely Sehuna!’'

 

 

Hey ho^^ so a little drama hahahaha

 

I hope u like this chaper is a smalll one but I hope is good^^bye bye for now