My happines.

My new beginning?

Sehun woke up first looking at Luhan peaceful figure,how much he missed this ,to woke up every mornig next to him.He really missed the older so much to just stay with him and look at his face,every feature of his face,every movement of his body,he loves Luhan and he is so happy now that he can embrace him.

 

Now he can start a new one ,now he will protect Luhan how he promis,he'll make Luhan happy, he'll be always by his side. He didn’t want to wake him up, he just wanted to look at him while sleeping,how calm he look now ,Sehun missed his lips so he bend over kissing them lightly, Luhan started to woke up.

 

Luhan open his eyes and Sehun was looking at him smiling, he remebrer that last night he say sorry and everything was okay now ,he finely is happy now ,Sehun is here with him.

 

 

None of them say anything just looked at each other, no words were needed now, only that they are in bed was enough for them,their love was the same just they needed to realize that thing.

 

Sehun was lost in Luhan’s big brown eyes , he didn’t want to go through the nightmare he went through before,he wanted to spend all his time in bed with Luhan just to look at him.

 

 

Luhan never realize how much he missed Sehun,it was true that he felt something for Henry,but it was not love is was more like a brother feeling,but this now is everything that he needs,how he can be happy at last he'll have his new beginning,and his new beginning is Sehun.

 

 

Sehun pulled Luhan next to him kissing his forehead and Luhan looked at him smiling.

 

, Hi! Bamby,I missed you.’' Luhan missed his nickname so much.

 

,,Hi!Sehun, I’m here now and I'll never going to leave again,because I love you, and I’m sorry for what I did to you and our brothers.’' Luhan tried not to cry but failed, the tears began to fall on the pillow.Sehun wiped away his tears with his finger, and made ​​Luhan to look into his eyes.

 

,, Is not your fault ,all of this would not have happened if I was listening for five minutes to what you say,Is all my fault and I’m sorry because of me you tried to kill yourself,is the second time when I lost you and it hurts to see you like this,I’m sorry Luhan for all that I did to you,you deserve to be happy and I want to make you happy.'’ How much he wanted to hear those words from Sehun and now he heard them from him,and he was really happy, were so many feelings in his heart,so much love for Sehun ,but he thought about Henry as well, he needed to say thank you to him as well,because he was there for him when he needed help.

 

,,Kai was right, I had to tell you ,but I was afraid that you will leave me,I’m stupid and I’m sorry.''Sehun smiled and kissed his lips with so much desire.

 

,, Luhan I love you.'’ Luhan smiled and his stomach started to make strange noises, Sehun begat to laugh, Luhan got red and looked away.

 

,, Come Bamby let’s feed you.’'SEhun stood up from the bed but Luhan remained in the middle of the bed. Sehun looked at him puzzled.

 

,, Something hapened? Are you okay?'’ Luhan looked at him pouting.

 

,, I want you to get me a piggy back ride, I’m still sick.''Sehun softened when he saw Luhan like that and went to kiss him on his pounting lips.

 

,, Sure anything for you Lu,now come.’' Luhan jumped on Sehun’s back and together they left the room,they were happy like this.

 

 

When they entered the kitchen they were happy and laughing but Luhan saw Kai who looked at him with a raised eyebrow,he looked down ashamed,he said too Sehun to let him down and went in front of Kai, making a bowand starting to cry.

 

,, I’m so so so sorry Kai,you helped me so much and I was just a brat,please forgive me,I will never going to behave like that ever again.’'Kai look at him and he began to cry hugging Luhan, finally everything was normal, everything was as before.

 

,, I forgave you a long time ago, but please never try to kill youself,because then I will kill you with my hands.’' The three looked at each other and started to laugh.

 

,, Deal, I'll never going to do something like that.’' They all had breakfast and in the house was finally a calm atmosphere.

 

It was the weekend so they had all day to do what they whant,the three were in the living room and they were watching tv when they heard the door open, Baekhyun, Do and Chen entered the house.

 

Kai expected Do to come and kiss him but he didn’t even look at him and went to his room slamming the door behind him.

 

,, What was that about?'’ Luhan asked worried but Kai looked at Baekhyun and Chen and he hade a hunch that they did something to Do.

 

He went quickly in their room but the door was locked, he beat slowly.

 

,, Go away!!!!’'  Kai looked weird what did they do to Do that he is so upset.

 

,, Soo is me ,open the door,please.’'

 

,, NO!!!!'’ Okay something was wrong here.

 

,, Soo please open the door I’m here for you ,just tell me what Baekhyun and Chen did to you ,because I want to know why I will kill them.’'Kai stayed a few seconds in front of the door and heard the door unlocked, he entered seeing Don in a corner crying,he rushed to him.

 

,, Soo,what hapened?’' Do looked at him and began to cry out lound.

 

,, I hate them so much,please kill them ,they try to make me eat a worm,a real worm.’'Kai began to shake his head.

 

,, Those two idiots have crossed the line,I will kill them.’' Kai wanted to stand up but Do caught his hand.

 

,,Jonginnie I want something else now.’'Kai looked at him questioning.

 

,, What ? Tell me.’' Do approached him and whispered in his ear,kai started laughing .

 

,, My hyung is a ert,and I like it.’'

 

,, Oh shut up!’' Do blushed and Kai began to undress him, and let’s say that the two have not left the room all day.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Luhan were in front of the Tv when their father came home, Luhan had a question for him so he left Sehun in the living room and he went to his father room.

 

 

 

Knock…Knock!!!!

 

 

,, Come in.’' Luhan opened the door and his father was on his desk.

 

,, Hi appa, I bother you?’' Mr.Oh looked at him starting to smile.

 

,, No Luhan,how can I help you?’' Luhan sat down in front of his father.

 

,, Appa can you tell me about Henry? Why is he sick?'’ Mr.Oh looked at him a few seconds.

 

,, Henry is going to die soon Luhan ,I’m sorry, He suffering from a very serious heart disease.’' Luhan was upset, he realized that Henry is sick but not that he would die.

 

,, But you can help him appa?’'

 

,, No Luhan ,we tried to change his heart but his body didn’t like it,so we can do anything for him.’' Mr.Oh knew Henry since he was a child and didn’t see anyone near him ,he always was a withdrawn child,without friennds,but Luhan was diferent he care about him.

 

,, Luhan, he needs a friend right now, can you be that friend to him while he is still alive?'’ Luhan's tears started to flow, and he nodded.

 

,, Thank you Luhan,you’re a great persone.’'  He really wanted to be there for Henry like he was near him,when he needed someone.

 

 

 

 

 

Henry mom wake up, it was noon already,she looked around the room and noticed it's not in her room and then remembered that Henry asked her to sleep with him.

 

She wanted to get up but something stopped her,she looked down and Henry was holding her by the middle.She looked at his peaceful face and she began to smile. Then she had an idea to prepare some food for them,she tried to get out of bed without waking him up.

 

 

Lady Lee prepared food for them and went in the room to wake him up.

 

,, Henry baby,wake up ,is noon and I make us something delicious to eat.'’ But Henry was still, so she began to panic.

 

,, Henry wake up ,please,you can’t die now.’' She moves him but Henry made ​​no movement, tears started to flow on her cheek.

 

,, Henry,my baby open your eyes ,you’re still young,please.’'  She went and called the first person who know what to do for her son.

 

 

,, Hello, Ms.Oh ,help me!'’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and his father sat and talked about the future until he heard the phone ring.

 

,, Hello?’'

 

, Hello, Ms.Oh ,help me!'’  When he heard her voice he knew that something was wrong with Henry.

 

,, Calm down ,what hapened?’'

 

,, Is Henry ,somenthing is wrong with him.’'

 

,, Okay call the ambulance and I will come to the hospital.’'

 

,, I don’t want him to die,not now.’'

 

,, He wont die ,now call them.'’ Luhan looked question at his father.

 

,, Henry is sick,something hapened with him.’' Luhan stood up from the chair shocked.

 

,, W-what do you mean?''

 

,, I don’t know,but I need to go to the hospital.’' Luhan looked at his father with tears in his eyes.

 

,, Can I come with you?’' His father smiled nodding.

 

 

 

 

They both left the room and Sehun wanted to see where his Bambi disappeared. When he saw Luhan crying ,he got scared.

 

,,Luhan what hapened,why are you crying?’'

 

,, Henry,he will die.’' At first he was jealous but realized that Luhan loves him.

 

,, Go to him,he needs you more that I need you now.’'  Luhan and his father stood to look shocked at Sehun. What happened to old him? SEhun saw their eyes and blushed.

 

,,  Juat go now,don’t look at me like that.’' Luhan smiled and kissed him on the lips.

 

,, I love you Sehun, never forget okay?''Sehun nodded and Luhan left to the hospital.

 

,, I love you Bambi.’' He turned to look at tv, hoping that everything is okay with Henry, even if at first he was his rival in the end he helped him.

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the hospital Henry was already connected to all devices, Mr.Oh entered the room alone to consult him.

 

 

 Luhan sat down on the chair and waited to see how he feels, while he was looking through the hospital he noticed a very beautiful woman which resembles Henry and wondered if she is his mother.

 

Is been an hours since he came to the hospital and his father was still inside of the room,but the moment he came out the lady rushed to him crying. Luhan just looked at them.

 

,, How is he doctor,he will be okay ,no? Please tell me he will be okay,my baby is okay.’' The lady was crying out loud.

 

,, I’m sorry Bora but he is in a coma,I can’t do anything for him.’' The Lady felt on her knees and Luhan tears began to flow on his cheeks.

 

,, Henry please wake up becauseI need to tell you , thank you.’

 

 

 

 

Luhan spent the night near his room hoping that everything will be fine ,but the morning came and Henry was still in a coma.

 

Luhan  asked his father if he can stay here more to take care of Henry, his father agreed,so Luhan stayed in his room day and night,Sehun was woried for Luhan and he missed him so much,he tried not to get jealous ,so he kept dancing and dancing,hoping that everything will be okay.

 

 

 

 

Is been five days since Henry was in a coma and Luhan stayed in the hospital , praying that Henry will wake up soon.But he missed Sehun so much,maybe he will go home today to see Sehun and kiss him.

 

 

 

Sehun wake up one morning alone in bed and he decided to go and see Luhan today he misses the olther and he wanted to see Henry as well,so he asked Do to make him something to eat and he went to the hospital.

 

When he arrived at the hospital, Luhan was slepping on the couch,so he went to Luhan and moved him slowly,

 

,, Luhan wake up,is me Sehun.'' Luhan opened his eyes and it really was Sehun.Luhan began to smile hugging him.

 

,,Sehun I miss you so much ,and you are here.''Sehun kissed his forehead.

 

,, Yes Bambi I’m here ,how are you? How is Henry?’' Lyhan was saddened when he thought about Henry.

 

,, He's still in a coma and is been a week now and nothing changed.’'

 

,, Come Luhan,Do made you something to eat,let’s eat it together.'’ Luhan smiled and nodded,together with Sehun,he went to the garden of the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, How's the dance coming?’' Luhan asked while they enjoy the food.

 

,, I have a inspired break,everything is so messed up,our lifes are so messed up.’'

 

,,Yah ,you’re right,maybe we need a break and leave somewhere just the two of us.’' Sehun looked at the sky and began to smile.

 

,, I think it would be a good idea to leave,but first let’s make Henry healthy.’' Luhan smiled and nodded,he thought it's a good idea to go somewhere only the two of them.

 

,, Luhan be careful okay and I miss you,come home quickly.’' Luhan stood on my toes and kissed Sehun with all his desire.

 

,, I will come home soon,I promis.’' The two have said goodbye and Luhan entered in Henry room and he hade a surprise,his father was with Henry that was awake, Luhan was glad when he saw him.

 

,,Henry you’re awake.’' Henry smiled at him.

 

,, Hi Luhan I’m gald that you’re here.’' His father saw the happiness on Henry’s face.

 

,, I'll leave you two alone.’' Ms.Oh left the room and Luhan went to embrace him.

 

,, How are you Henry ,you need anything?’'

 

,, No,I have everithing here.’' Luhan blushed.

 

,, I was worried about you.’' Luhan sat in the chair ,he was happy that Henry was okay.

 

,, I’m fine now and thank you for  being here, how is Sehun?’'

 

,,Sehun and me we are fine now,we solved our problems.’' Henry felt a little jealous but happy at the same time.

 

,, I’m happy for you,you look beautiful when you smile.’'

 

,, Thank you Henry for being there for me,really thank you.’' Henry smiled with all his heart,he really was happy now.

 

,, When will you leave the hospital?’'

 

,, Never.’'  Luhan looked at him puzzled.

 

,, Luhan I will die and that is the truth,I’m okay with it,and now I can die happy because you are happy.'’ Luhan didn’t want to cry but the tears began to flow on his cheek.

 

,, Hey! Don’t cry you look ugly when you cry.'’ Luhan looked at him began to laugh and cry at the same time, Henry started to laugh as well,this is the firts time that he hade company in the hospital.

 

,, Because you helped me with Sehun,I want to do something for you as well,just tell me what.’' Henry sat and thought about something but didn’t know if Luhan will agree with his idea.

 

,,Can you kiss me on the lips?’' When he realized what he said he panicked, he knew that Luhan will not agree.

 

,, Yes.'’ When he heard he looked at his with big eyes.

 

,, You sad yes?’' Luhan stood up from his chair and went to him.

 

,, Close your eyes.'' Henry listened and closed his eyes. Luhan took a deep breath and approached his lips.

 

Henry was nervous and he felt Luhan close to him,he could feel his breath and the next thing he felt was the soft lips of Luhan,it was a strange feeling for both, Luhan then realized that Sehun’s lips are perfect for him. Luhan retired slowly, and Henry opened his eyes slowly.

 

,, Thank you Luhan, that was my first kiss.’' Then he remembered his first real kiss in the rehearsal room with Sehun.

 

,, Now sleep ,you need strength.’' Luhan closed the light, and both fell asleep.

 

 

But the next morning was a bad one ,Henry made very high fever and everyone tried to help him, but he knew he would die and wanted to be sure of one thing.

 

,, Call Sehun,tell him to come here.'’ Luhan was looking at him strangely but he called Sehun.

 

 

 

Sehun was surprised at first but came to the hospital as fast as he could, when he entered the room he saw Henry in his bed visibility week.

 

,, Can I speak only to him?’' Luhan nodded leaving the room.

 

,,Sehun,I just want to say sorry for all that I did to you,but I love Luhan.’' Sehun looked at him but not said anything.

 

,, I love him but he loves you,and I’m jealous of your love ,because I didn’t find someone to love me like you two love each other,but I’m happy because Luhan is happy now.’'

 

,, Is not late to find someone to love you.’' Henry smiled.

 

,,Sehun I will die and please swear to make Luhan happy.’'Sehun looked with pity at him.

 

,, I promise you that I will make Luhan happy all his life.’'

 

,, Okay ,I will be watching you,and I will come to haunt you.’' Both began to laugh.

 

,, Now I need to sleep I’m tired.’' Henry closed his eyes and slept but his heart slept as well.

 

 

Sehun looked at the machine indicating that Henry has died and tears began to flow on his cheek.

 

,, Be happy Henry you deserve it.’' The nurses and doctors did everything possible to bring him back to life but failed. Henry’s mother was in the hallway crying and Luhan was crying as well, he prayed for him that everything to be good there in heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a long week Luhan and Sehun was in bed together, Luhan was with his back at Sehun and Sehun was hugging his middle.

 

,, Lu are you okay?’' He knew that Luhan was crying.

 

,, I'll be okay is just that life's not fair,he was a good kid.'’ Sehun tight his grip even more.

 

,, I know Luhan,just sleep okay?’' Luhan nodded and he felt asleep.

 

,, Good night Bambi and I love you.''Sehun kissed his back of the neck and he sleept as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is been five days since Henry died and Luhan and Sehun wanted to visit him,they took a bouquet of flowers and went to the cemetery.

 

When they arrived Luhan put the bouquet on the grave and began to cry again.

 

,, How are you up there ? Is sunny? Ha…..Ha…Oh cours is sunny you’re in heaven,I hope you’re happy.’' Luhan wiped his tears and bowed.

 

,, Bye for now,I will come to visit you again.’'Sehun came to him and put a hand on his shoulder,Luhan looked at him smiling.

 

,, Can I say something to him?’' Luhan nodded and left Sehun alone.

 

,, Hi,I guess,I have a favor to ask you,if you see my mom tell her thank you and that I love her?''After they had said goodbye Luhan and Sehun went back home.

 

,, Hey you want ice cream?’'Sehun asked him smiling.

 

,, I love ice cream.’'Sehun started the car and went to buy ice cream.

 

 

Now all was well between them but how long will last the happiness? But Sehun wants to keep the promise.

 

 

 

 

 

,,Luhan I will make you happy!’’

 

 

 

So henry died ,sorry for that T^T but Luhan and Sehun are finely happy^^ enjoy this chaper and the ending is hear

The drama is not over yet<3