I love you too

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                       

 

 

It took about 30 minutes for Luhan to get back to his senses after Minseok left him in lonely and dark alley. Luhan couldn’t sleep that night. He is shock of the news and of course he feels mad and sad that he wasn’t there to protect Minseok. He feels sorry too that Minseok have to tell him all that bad memories. He use all the time trying to put all the piece of pieces together.

 

Minseok was by his boyfriend in high school Jongdae was his friend that help him throughout his pregnancy Sehun is the child as a result from the His ex boyfriend left him and his parent must be disagreeing with Minseok decision to keep the child and kick him out of the family. This explain why minseok growing sehun alone Minseok lied about he being married once as he couldn’t let everyone know of his past The reason why minseok pushing his feeling for me is because he think that I doesn’t deserve him

 

 

Minseok is crying all night. Luhan is the one that he hates to reveal his past the most. He doesn’t want to lose somebody he loves again. He needs someone to be by his side. First, Jaekyung then his parents and then Jongdae and his mom now it’s Luhan turn. Minseok is pretending like nothing had happen in front of his boys. And again he hasn’t heard of anything from Luhan again. Of course. Luhan must have been avoiding him probably too disguise to have such a dirty friend. Yes I’m expecting that. What make Minseok sadder is Luhan hasn’t been going to the clinic. Don’t do that Luhan whatever that happen between us I don’t want it to affects your personal life.

 

On Friday night

 

 Kring kring….

 

L- (speaking in chinese) “ mama?”

Luhan Mama- (speaking Chinese and crying) “luhan my son your dad… your dad had a heart attack. He is in the operation room.”

L- “ oh my god mama. Ok mama I try to get the fastest plane to Beijing. Don’t worry mama. Dad will be ok. I’ll be there soon. Mama don’t cry ok. I’ll be there.”

 

Luhan quickly get a taxi to his apartment pack some clothes and headed to the airport.

 

Few days after in Beijing

 

L- “Mama since when is dad taking the heart medication and having the heart problem”

Luhan Mama- “it’s been a year now”

L- “ and you tell me now. You should have tell me earlier, I could have”

Luhan Mama- “you could have what??? Stay??? He cares about you Luhan”

L- “ He cares about the company more than me”

Luhan Mama- “ Luhan.. please”

L- “no I told you. I’m not interested with the company. Yixing is the right person. He has been working for the company since he was 10. Just let him take the position. I’m going to stay till dad is okay. And then I’m going back to korea” (luhan leave the room)

 

In Luhan room

 

Luhan is writing a letter to Minseok to let him know about his dad and his feeling. Yeah his feeling. Luhan has made up his mind. He doesn’t care. He loves Minseok. He wants to be someone to protect him and love him and his boys.

 

In Minseok café

 

Nurse- “Minseok shi. Do you know why Dr Luhan go back to Beijing?”

M- “ huh??? Did Luhan go back to Beijing. I didn’t know about this?”

Nurse- “ oh really. He just called this morning saying that he couldn’t come to work because he is in Beijing. He has some family issue to settle.”

M- “I didn’t know about this. Do you know when he will comeback to Korea”

Nurse- “ I don’t know . But he will be back because he didn’t give any resignation letter”

M- “ ok thank you for letting me know”

 

[ Minseok POV]

Why he is not telling me anything. Is it true that he has a family issue? Or that could be one of the excuses to stay away from me? Oh no Luhan.  Am I really gonna lose him?

 

At Minseok House

 

S- “Omma, when is the last time you check your mail box?. See here I have a handful of mail” (sehun is struggling to carry all the mail from his hand.)

M- “ oh my god. Yeah I have been quite busy to check the mailbox. Thank you sehun” (kissing sehun forehead) “can you put it on the dining table? I’ll check it later. I need to finish cutting all these vegetables for tomorrow”

 

After putting sehun to sleep, minseok seat at the dining table and check on the mail. After looking through the mail, Minseok is surprised to see a mail coming from china. Minseok start to think if that letter from Luhan. He quickly tear of the envelope and take out the letter.

 

 

Hi Minseok. How are you doing? I hope you are in great health :). By the time you read this letter, I probably in Beijing looking after my dad. I got a bad news from my mum saying that my dad had a heart attack and thankfully, the operation went well and my dad is now stabilized in ICU. I got the news last Friday’s night just after I finish my work. I straight away head to the airport to get the fastest plane to go to Beijing. I’m writing this letter not only to mention about my dad condition but I’m writing to convey whatever is inside my heart. I’m sorry that I am not brave enough to say it from my mouth because I’m afraid, afraid of getting rejection again from you.

Minseok ah…. Kim Minseok… You might be thinking that I’m avoiding you or disguised by you after I heard about your past. Well you are wrong. You are definitely wrong. At first I was shocked. Of course, who wouldn’t be shocked? I’m shocked not because I feel disguised but I’m shocked and mad at your ex, that bastard who has hurt the most purest, kindest and beautiful heart of Kim Minseok. I can’t believe that somebody could have done that bad thing to you. He is not human minseok, he is animal. I swear if I ever come across that bastard, I make sure that he wouldn’t be able to see the world again. You are not dirty Minseok. You are not. Because what happen before, is out of your desire. You are force to lose your ity Minseok. But somehow I feel happy that god had replaced you precious possession with something more precious which is Sehun Jongin and maybe me.

I was thinking Minseok, for this past week that you think that I avoiding you I was actually thinking about you, about us and about our future. The more I think, the more I feel lonely and demanding of your presence in my life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter