Be my friend

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                               

 

The morning after the night when minseok encounter with luhan was tiring as he doesn't get enough sleep due to the nightmare. Minseok reminded himself to continue his lifebwithout thinking about what happen the night before. Whatever he do, how busy he is, his mind couldn't stop thinking about jaekyung. He was wondering why jaekyung want to come into his life again and what make he think that changing his name and his hair colour can let me think that he is a different person. Minseok make sure that sehun will always stay close by his side just to make sure that jaekyung not be able to do anything to his son. Luhan on the other hand was thinking about minseok 24/7. At first he was about to let the memory on the incidence gone. But when he remember the look on minseok eyes that filled with hatred and anger that night, he just couldn't let it slide. He was wanting to meet minseok to ask him why he is acting like that to him that night because that minseok on that night is totally a different minseok that he talk on phone. However remembering minseok warning stop him from continuing his plan because he doesn't want to spent his time in jail.   Minseok is not the person to meddle in people business especially if that people is him customer. However once he heard Luhan been the topic of conversation among the nurses that come to eat at his cafe, he just couldnt stop himself from eavesdropping. He is curious.  

N1- "have you meet the new dr, dr luhan?  he started working at the clinic last week.

N2- "did you mean the chinese dr?"

N1,N3-" kre2 that dr."

N2- "of course. Hey come on I always be the first one to know if any handsome doctor getting work at our clinic. And guess what I was the first nurse who was incharge to work with him."  

N3- "aigoo you are so lucky you know. Tell us how was the work?"  

N2- " yes you are right. I'm lucky enough to work with him. He is very good with work, polite and doesn't feel superior with his position as a doctor. He is so different with the other dr in the clinic."  

N1-"talking about work. I heard somebody sccreaming at the dr 3 days before. It was my shift to work in the store room next to dr luhan's room. seems like the dr had been yelled by somebody. When I met dr luhan that night, he look so sad like he is a feeling down. He even doesn't come out of his room throughout the day. Ussually he Will go out to the town for lunch. Maybe he doesn't want to meet the one who scolded him."

 

Those coversation confuses minseok more. He was digesting the fact luhan probably not jaekyung. Gathering the evidence to compare both guy:              

1. Luhan from china just noticing the different in accent , jaekyung from seoul korea.

2. Luhan hair is black, jaekyung hair is blonde

3. Luhan is a doctor, jaekyung probably not a doctor because he is scared of blood.  

With the comparison of facts, minseok still think that jaekyung is possible of faking himself as a different person. After thinking and thinking. Minseok instinct has strongly telling that luhan is not jaekyung. Minseok starts to think what if his instinct speaks the truth. He suddenly feels guilty of accusing Luhan and the slap could be unacceptable if luhan is not jaekyung. Yes. Who wouldnt mad if one day a stranger come and slap u  straight on the face. There is only two things that can only prove that luhan is a different person. 1st is Jaekyung has piercing on his left ear and 2nd jaekyung is left handed. Minseok make a mental note to his brain that he need to meet luhan to confirm whether luhan is jaekyung. Tomorow. Tomorow will be the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day.

Minseok has been nervous because whatever the outcome is minseok will only be in trouble. If that dr is jaekyung he will be scared to death to have someone who him stay close. And if the dr is luhan,  inseok probably be hate by luhan for his action. Minseok packs some hot  buns dokbukki and energy drink in case if the dr is luhan he can cooled the dr anger by giving free lunch. The walks to the clinic was filled of minseok praying for the best. He enters the clinic and ask permision from the nurse at the reception to send the food to dr luhan's room. He took about 15  minutes hesitating whether he should continues with the plan or not. Once he heard that dr luhan is responding to the knocks and asking him to enter the room, minseok takes a deep breath before slowly opening the door. He feels relieve that luhan was not looking and still working on the paper on the table. Minseok take that opportunity to confirm the identity. He check on the left ear and the hand that writing on the paper.Luhan is not jaekyung. At that moment he felt like his heart stop. Guilty overpowers his whole body.  

L-"Nurse can you bring me the doc..." . (Speechless, mouth form and o shape). "minseok shi....what.... How.....I...."  

MS- (bowing countless of time). " dr luhan I'm sorry..... Sorry .... I'm sorry.. Please forgive me. Everything is my fault.  

Luhan hurries to minseok to stop him from bowing. Minseok stumbled back a bit when he see luhan is approaching him. Eventhough the person infront of him is a different person, minseok just couldn't adapt to the situation yet. Because of the identical face make minseok think that jaekyung is infront of him. Luhan who notice the uncomfortable minseok make a steps back to his table trying not to make the situation more akward.  

L- "minseok shi can you please stop bowing. It make me feel bad."  

MS- (couldn't make himself to to look straight into luhan eyes ). " I'm am very very sorry.... I wasn't in right mind.... I..."  

L- "u wouldn't have to explain everything. I'm sure there must be a reason why you behaving like that on that night. I'm happy to know that you don't hate me anymore."  

MS- (stuttering and fidgeting) " thank you..... I ......... You.... I bring you..... I bring you food.... I dun know if my food suit your taste. Just let me know if there is anything that can compesate over my mistake. I do it."

L- "really?? what about I forgive you if only you let me eat at your cafe. I am wanting to try the food in you cafe because I heard many people recommended your baozi. They say your baozi is the best in town. But I couldn't because I'm afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter