love vs friendship

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                   

 

 

L- “Sehun whats going on? Why are you crying?”

JG- “ahjushi. Omma left”

V- (Trail from behind) “Luhan what’s going on here? Why is sehun crying? Where is minseok?”

L- “I don’t know either. Vic, can you please look after the boys? I’m going out to find Minseok.”

V- “What???”

L- “Vic please.”

 

Luhan make his way to crying sehun

 

L- “sehun, jongin can you please stay with aunty Vic. I’ll find your omma. Don’t worry ok. I’ll be back. ”

S, JG- (Noded)

 

Luhan quickly grab his phone and call Minseok. The sound of Minseok’s phone ringing in the house shows that minseok didn’t bring his phone with him. Luhan quickly make his way down to the lobby. Once he is outside of the building, he can see Minseok on the other side of road. He yell calling for minseok but seem like Minseok quicken his pace once the latter heard his name been called. Noticing minseok is trying to run away from him, Luhan use his athletic capability to run after Minseok before he loses him.

 

L- (chasing after minseok) “ Minseok, stop. Stop running”

M- “Just leave me alone” (running away from Luhan)

L- “ No.” (finally he manage to catch Minseok wrist and stop him from running away.)

M- (using both his other hand to free his wrist from luhan grip while shaking his wrist struggling to free himself) “let me go luhan. Let me go”

L- “Not until you explain to me what actually happen back there” (luhan strengthen his hold on minseok shoulder so that the latter won’t getaway this time)

M- “nothing happen. So now will you let go of me?”

L- (voice slightly raised) “ no you’re lying minseok, Sehun is crying”

M- “oh really. Its okay he has his vic noona who can stop him from crying. He didn’t need me.”

L- “what???”

M- “you heard me Luhan. Now could you please let me go?”

L- (voice raised) “oh god minseok. Stop doing this. Stop running away”

 

With his outburst, Luhan notice that they began to attract attention from people passing by. He grab minseok on his arm and begin to drag the latter to somewhere with less people around. Along the way minseok keep telling luhan to let him go. It took quite some time for luhan to drag Minseok to the empty playground nearby with Minseok trying to stop their movement struggling to free himself.

 

M- “ let me go Luhan!!!”

L- (he swing minseok around and pinned him on the wall with his hand at the side of minseok head)

M- (minseok stay quiet startled with Luhan action)

L- “Now talk. We need to settle this”

M- “There’s nothing to talk about” (he pushes luhan body with his hand) “can you please move away?”

L- “No.” (luhan bring his body closer trapping minseok more on the wall)

M- “Luhan please you making it hard for me”

L- “No Minseok you are making it hard for me. For us. I don’t know why you left the house? Why sehun cried? I don’t know minseok. I don’t know. Tell me why  Minseok. Tell me!!!”

M- (minseok stay silent for a while just blankly facing luhan. After sometime he begin to speak) “I don’t know Luhan. I don’t know. I just… I can’t take it anymore. I can’t bear seeing how lovely you act around Victoria. The whole week, I felt like Victoria presence keeps us apart. I hate to see how close you and Victoria are. Every time you guys feed each other, every time she link her arm with you, every time I heard from other people saying that both of you make a great couple. I hate it. The fact that she knows you better she knows everything about you, I hate it that I don’t even know about you allergies. I hate it that my boys seem to be on her side more. I was mad at sehun because he loves her. I left because I can’t take this anymore. I….”

L- “you’re jealous”

M- “what”

L- (laughing) “you are jealous minseok. You are jealous with Victoria”

 

It hurts. It hurts that the fact that minseok is feeling down and sad, and in fact that he told Luhan whatever makes him upset and the only response from luhan is a laugh while saying he is jealous. This frustrates minseok more. He pushes luhan away and makes his way to the nearest bench and ended up crying out of frustration.

 

L- “minseok?”

M- “ No don’t touch me. I hate you. You laugh. Do you think it’s the right time to laugh? Do you think it’s funny to me now? Yes. I’m jealous. Are you really proud to make me jealous? Do you think it’s funny to make me jealous? I feel really awful and frustrated. I hate you luhan. I hate you.”

L- “ oh no minseok. I’m sorry. I don’t mean to laugh at you. I just think that you shouldn’t be jealous with Victoria”

M- “why not? You guys act like a lovebird.”

L- “Minseok… she is my bestfriend. That is how we act around each other. We have been friend since I was young she is like my dongsaeng. You don’t have to be jealous with her.

M- “ she is perfect Luhan, she is beautiful, smart, a great cook, caring, she knows you better than me.”

L- “ so do you.  she makes no difference to you”

M- “oh really. Then why are you dating me? date her then. Plus you liked her. She is your crush. She’s better. She is Chinese, she’s rich, she knows how to cook your favourite Chinese food, she‘s fashionable. She suits you more. While I’m just me. I’m poor, I don’t have good education, I can’t help you with your research work, I smell like mandoo and dokbukki all the time, I have no fashion sense cause no matter how nice I dress up the cloth will end up smeared with dokbukki sauce, I was abandoned by my parents. I was dirtied. I was ra….. mphh”

 

Luhan stop minseok with a kiss. A quick loving kiss.

 

L- (he pull away and cup minseok face) "I love you. She might have everything but she doesn't have my heart. My heart is with you. Yes I liked her. But that was 10 years ago. I don't like her anymore. I like her as a friend, as a dongsaeng now. I love you because you is you. I love you just the way you are. I don't want you think that you are not enough for me. Please minseok. I love you there is no one suit me more. I don't want anyone. I want you. It's you who I love. Now answer me. Do you love me?

M- (noded. At the same time a drop of tears fall down on his cheek)

L- “See. I love you and you love me, there’s nothing more I needed than knowing we love each other” (luhan bring minseok into a hug while caressing minseok back ) "now stop crying. You know how I hate to see you cry"

M- (noded and hug luhan back) "I'm sorry. I’m being childish. I doubted you. I overreact"

L- "no. I'm sorry. I should have realize how you feel. I'm not being careful. Now let’s get back to the house. I'm sure sehun is waiting for you"

M- (noded)

 

They walk hand in hand to luhan home. When they arrived home, Victoria told them that sehun didn't stop crying. He keeps asking for his omma. Minseok hurry to the boys room and see sehun hugging his hyung while crying.

 

In the living room

 

V-"what's going on? Why did he left?"

L- "its a long story. I tell you later. I'm going to check on the boys."

 

In the boys room

 

M-(approaching the boys) "sehunnie"

S-"tsk...tsk...(hearing his mom voice, sehun breakaways from jongin hold) "omma" (running to his omma)

M-(minseok lift sehun into his hold and hug him) "oh sehunnie. Omma is here"

S-"omma, I'm sorry. I promise you I will listen to you all the time. I don't want you to leave me. I love you. Please don't leave me"

M-"sehunnie it’s okay. I'm sorry too. I was too mad that I decided to leave. Omma not mad at you anymore. I love you too baby. Now stop crying ok. You are not a small baby anymore" (while kissing sehun face)

S-"I'm sorry omma. I love you too"

JG- (hugging minseok waist) "omma I'm sorry too. Don’t leave us again. I promise I will listen to you"

M-" I won't. I love both of you. I'm sorry for leaving just now I just need some time to myself. Ok now both of you stop crying."

 

Luhan is watching the family reunion over the door frame. When the boys have calm themselves, luhan slowly approach to join the family.

 

L- (caress jongin and sehun hair before giving an assuring smile to minseok) " sehun is sleeping"

M- "is he???"

L- (noded)

M- " let get him to the bed. Can you help bring jongin to the bed"

L-"yeah"

 

Minseok tug the boys to sleep and decide to sleep with the boys. Luhan give a goodnight kiss to the boys and minseok before leaving to his room. When he enters his room, he is suprise to see victoria sitting on the bed already waiting for him.

 

 V- "Talk to me"

L- "Vic, can't we talk tomorow. I'm so tired right now"

V- (stand up from the bed) " no. You heard me luhan. And I don't like delaying things so speak up."

L- "It’s along story"

V-"makes it short then"

 L-(sighing) "it just that minseok is jealous"

V- "jealous?? Jealous of what?"

L-"jealous of us" V-"wah.. I can't believe this. And what is that has to do with he being mad at his kids?"

L-"that's why I said it’s a long story. Let’s just stop now"

V- "no. I don't understand luhan. If he is jealous, can't he just keep it to himself? Why did he have to leave and make his boys cried leaving in the middle of dinner. And not to forget after he create a scene with your allergies" (sound annoyed)

L- "vic, can you please stop bring up about the allergies. I told you he doesn't know about it"

V- "ok fine. Why is he jealous? We are just friends"

L-"yes. But maybe to him we don’t act like we are friend. He just not used to how we act around each other. It’s normal vic. It’s normal to be jealous in a relationship. I should have been more carefull"

V- "omg that is so childish. I don't understand him. He shouldn't make a fuss about it. And what about sehun?"

L-"he is jealous about you and his kids. I don't know maybe he is feeling insecure when you are around"

V-"so are you trying to say that he thinks that I'm going to take his kids from him? What nonsence"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter