The truth

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                  

 


It's been 2 days since luhan last see Minseok. Remembering how mad minseok was on that night, Luhan avoid from going to the cafe so that he can let minseok to cool down a bit. Everything is a mess. Luhan couldn't concentrate on his work. All he thinks about is Minseok. He decides that he really needs to talk to minseok and explain about his feeling and apologise.

 

To: Minseok baozi

Hai Minseok. Can we talk?

 

[Minseok pov)

Luhan...why do you have to like me? The only reason for me to become closer to you is because I like you as a friend. I need someone to rely on. But I wasn't expecting you to like me. That is the thing that I hate the most. At first, I was scared to become closer to someone new because I'm afraid that someone will go away after knowing about my past. But after getting to know you, I know that I can trust on you. But now things turn out to be this way. I don't know luhan. I don't know.

 

From: Dr luhan

Hai Minseok. Can we talk?

 

[Continuationion of minseok pov]

 Oh no its a text from Luhan. He wants to talk. Yeah we should talk. We should clear this out. I want to save this friendship. Ok let’s talk luhan.

[end of pov]

 

To: Dr luhan

Yes meet me at the cafe after you finish your work.

 

The next day at the cafe

 

S- " Luhan ahjushi. Why don't you come for this past few days? I miss you.

" L-"I'm sorry I'm a bit busy with work."

M-"jongin ah can you bring sehunie to the park first? I have something to discuss with luhan ahjushi. I will join you later."

JG-"ok. Let’s go sehun"

 S-"omma. Don't take too much time. Make it quick. I wait for you"

M-"yes2. I make it quick" (while ruffling sehun hair). "Listen to your hyung ok. And don't run."

S-"arasso. bye ahjushi. See you"

L- "Yes. Be carefull"

 

It’s awkward. Silence filling the cafe. Minseok seats at one of the table. Later, luhan join him and sit in front of Minseok. After 2 minutes of silence, luhan starts talking.

 

L-"minseok.... I'm sorry... I"

M- "I forgive you"

L-" I was actually planning on confessing that night. But I was so nervous that I couldn't think of anything and just kiss.....you. I'm sorry that I kiss u... I...mean I want to.... The thing is my feeling…"

 

Luhan can feel that minseok is looking down and trying to avoid looking at him

 

L-"seok ah. Look at me please" (while holding Minseok hand)

M- (minseok quickly free his hand away from luhan hand ) "it was a mistake. Let just think that it never happen. I mean we are friends right. And I think that you are just confused. I think that it best if we stop spending too much time together. I mean that what best for both of us"

 

Luhan is quiet. He feels mad with what minseok said to him. Minseok doesn't even listen to his explanations before deciding on the solution which leading to worsening of their friendship. Luhan stands up to leave the cafe before turning back.

 

L-"I know my feeling best. And you know what minseok. You might want to forget about what happen that night. But for me, It’s a part of my memory that I want to remember forever. If you think this is the best. Let’s do it.... Friend" (leaving minseok with angry feeling)

M- "No... Luhan wait"

 

Minseok tries to stop luhan but he is too quick. He knows that luhan is mad. He didn't mean what he said to luhan just now. But his mouth is not speaking according to his thought. I'm sorry luhan.

 

 

Starting from that day, Luhan has been avoiding Minseok. Whenever he comes for lunch he always just does the takeaway. However, Minseok is relief that even with their condition, Luhan is still in good condition with his boys. He doesn’t want because of his conflict with Luhan affecting Luhan relationship with Jongin and Sehun. Minseok want to apologise to Luhan and everything to return back to the way it used to be before.  

 

At the park

 

S- “Luhan ahjushi”

JG- “ahjushi. Here” (waving at Luhan).

 

Luhan is on his way to the bus stop to catch the bus to go home, on his way, he bumped onto the three of them. Luhan makes his way to sehun and Jongin. Minseok who notices Luhan, greet him.

 

M- “Hai Luhan”

 

Luhan nod at Minseok ignoring him and just go and talk with Jongin and sehun.

 

S- “ahjushi why are you finish your work late. We want to ask you join us just now after we close the café but then the nurse said that you haven’t finish you work yet.”

L-“ sorry sehun. I have been busy with my work. I’m sorry if I haven’t been spending time with you. “

JG- “its ok ahjushi. We understand.”

 

Luhan join sehun and jongin playing soccer together while waiting for the bus. The ball suddenly rolls off to the street. Minseok who sat at the side, go and get the ball without looking at the car. Luhan who notices that a motorcycle is approaching Minseok, quickly run and pull minseok into his embrace. Minseok is shock with what happening at that moment.

 

L-  (gripping  minseok shoulder) “ ya minseok. You should watch over the street first. What if you get hit by motorcycle? Stop making me crazy.”

M- (stuttering). “ i…. I’m sorr….sorry”

L- “ (sighing). “ nevermind… I need to go… the bus is here. Just be careful next time. And tell the boys I say bye.”

M- “luhan wait…”

 

Minseok trying to call Luhan but Luhan just ignoring his call and run to his bus. In the bus, Luhan keep thinking what if Minseok is hit by the motorcycle. Luhan couldn’t bear to lose Minseok. Later that night, Luhan receive a text from Minseok.

 

From: Minseok baozi.

Hey Luhan. Thank you for saving me. I’m sorry for worrying you……

Are you still mad at me?? I’m sorry Luhan. Do you think you can forgive me? I really miss my friend.

 

Luhan didn’t reply to the text. He keeps thinking about it. Suddenly he feels bad about ignoring Minseok. Maybe he should stop avoiding Minseok.

 

The next day during lunchtime

Luhan is heading out of the clinics to go to Minseok ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter