disagreement

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                    

 

LM- “whats going on here Yixing?  Who are you?”

Y- "mrs xi " (yixing turn around and suprise to see mrs xi here)

LM- "yixing I thought I make it clear to have the security for the top floor secure!!! Who let this man up here?"

Y- "I am……I let him here. He.... he is luhan friend from korea."

LM- "Friend??? Why didn't he say anything about his friend coming?"

Y-"maybe.... maybe he's too busy."

LM- "nevermind... can you please leave us. I have to have some words with this friend over here. You can go back to your office". 

Y- "ye.... yes" 

 

Yixing stare worriedly at minseok before he leaves the office. He doesn’t know whether it is the right thing to leave minseok alone with mrs xi. But he had no right to disobey mrs xi. Once he is in his office he quickly makes a call to luhan to let him know.


 

In the meeting room

 

Luhan can feel his phone keep vibrating in his pocket signaling he get a phone call. He just ignores the call and reminds himself to check on his phone in the break time. However, his phone keep vibrating which hindering him to pay attention on the meeting. He quickly checks his phone from underneath the table just so that he doesn't look rude to check his phone in the middle of the meeting. He is surprised to see that the entire miss called coming from yixing. He knows that yixing ussually will not disturb him during his meeting if anything he will just leave a text. Sensing that something is wrong, luhan text yixing.

 

Luhan: xing, why are you calling me. You know I'm having meeting now. I can't answer your call.

 

Just couple of second after that, luhan get a reply

 

Yixing: Ge your mama is here in your office. And she is alone with minseok! I'm worried. And he also saw your engagement photo. I think he knows already. I'm worried ge. Do you think you can excuse yourself from the meeting?

Luhan: omg. I'm coming to the office now.

 

Luhan apologise to the member of the meeting for dismissing the meeting and postone it to other time. He quickly make his way to his office and pray that minseok will be ok.

 

In luhan's office

 

(The whole conversation between minseok and luhan mama will be in english while luhan and his mama conversation and luhan and minseok conversation will be in korean. Luhan yixing and luhan mama can speak english well. And I did mention that minseok is not really good in english. Actually he can understand english not everything in the sentence but he at least understand the point of the sentence. So just assume that minseok can actually understand his whole conversation with luhan mama and minseok actually talking in english but not in good grammar. I don’t know how to explain this ;( )

 

LM- "so Can you speak english"

M-"yes a bit"

LM- "ok.. i'll make it simple then.... I don't know what are you doing here and what happen with the broken vase. But I know that You must be close to Luhan to make him let you come to this top floor.... so I demand for some introduction from you"

M-"My name is Kim minseok..."

LM- "what??? Did you say your name is kim minseok??"

M-"yes"

LM- (she suddenly laugh which scares minseok) "haha.... I can't believe that the day I will finally meet you will come. I know everything about you minseok. I hired a private investigator to check on my son's life in korea. I always wonder why he insists on going back to korea even after he know about his father health. But turn out that he has a lover. And that lover is you. I believe you are the one who is responsible on making him so reluctant to go back to Beijing…..Im telling you minseok. Your background did not amuse me, and I know exactly what happen to you and your family. And about your son too….he’s the child from your previous lover right??? And your family ditch you because of that…. I’m not sure if luhan know about this…. You just waste your time on my son. You know that he probably don’t take his relationship with you serious. I'm so suprise that you actually have time to find you a boyfriend, I thought that your life is busy enough with your kids and your food business. What do you exactly want from my son? 

M- " I don't want anything I love him"

LM- "love??? Hahaha... maybe your love for his money..... you sure know how to choose your victim well. I don't know how many man has fall into your trap. But let me tell you. I won't ever let luhan be one of your victim. Stop with your trick…. If you love him just leave him alone. Victoria suit him more and if you think that you can come here and take him with you to kore. You are wrong….. definitely wrong cause I wont let you….. so I’ll give you what you want. Just leave him here and don’t ever show your face infront of him and me…..what do you want? Money? Fame? I can give you that. Just state the amount. 50 thousand… wait id ont think that’s enough maybe 100 thousand, a million?"

 

Without them knowing, luhan is already here in the office and he overheard about his mama accusing minseok for wanting his money. 

 

L-" mama!!! STop it!!"

LM- "I'm not done yet luhan. I'm not done teaching your friend here a lesson and we are negotiating"

L-(luhan ignore his mama and straighaway make his way to minseok) "come on minseok. Lets get out of here. You don't need to hear to any of this" (he grab minseok tightly on his wrist and drag him forcefully out of his office)

LM-"wait luhan!!! Where are you taking him? I'm not done here!!! Get him back in here!!" 

 

Luham mama has been ignored by luhan and she is extremely annoyed with what just happened and don't even bother to chase his son.

When luhan is dragging minseok out of his office heading to the elevator. Minseok suddenly stop, pull his wrist from luhan hold causing luhan to stop moving too.

 

L- "Minseok"

M-"I'm not going anywhere with you..... just leave me alone" (he walk forward pass luhan)

L-"minseok" (he grab minseok arm)

M-"get your hand off me."

L-"if it’s about the engagement. I.... I can explain”

M- "there's nothing to explain. Yes about your engagement. Congratulation."

L-"no minseok...  please... please listen to me"

M-"no you listen. You should probably realized that you are engaged. Doesn’t that beutiful ring on your finger ever remind you that you shouldn"t be holding other man hand Like what you are doing now. and you shouldn't be kissing and hugging me when you yourself know that you are engaged to someone else. So please let me go. I feel bad for your fiance."

L- "minseok.... please... please... I know that you angry and mad at me."

M- "I'm not mad at you. I'm dissapointed with you"

L- "yes... yes you should. But please minseok. Where are you going? Let me go with you. I care for you minseok please"

M- "care? " (He looks down before he looks up to luhan again with tears already flowing on his cheek) "if you really care for me. Please let me go. I need to be alone right now."

L- "minseok"

M- "please luhan please. I don't think I can see your face right now. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter