pain

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                                                                                         

M-(panicking, hands shivering. He walks  back and forth) "luhan... Luhan... Jongin... help jongin... Please luhan... Please save jongin.... This is my entire fault ... omg jongin... Jongin.."

 L- (he grabs minseok shoulder) " minseok.. minseok slow down..."

M-(he tries to free himself from luhan) "no... No.... We have to go now... jongin is in danger.. He..."

L-(luhan scream on minseok face) "minseok stop"

M-(suprise by luhan sudden raised in voice he stood still)

L-(he move his hands to cup minseok face) "tell me what you actually heard from the phone call. I need to know what exactly happen"

M- "jong...jongin.. he said to help him.... Then suddenly I heard a voice telling at he .is in danger.. a man voice. I think its taemin voice. He yelled at him... Luhan... I think jongin is in danger... I shouldn't have send him back to taemin.. What if that guy hurt him?... What if anything bad happen to jongin?.. Luhan please."

L-(he cupped minseok face tighter trying to tell him that everything will be alright) " hey... Hey... Listen here minseok.... We are going to safe him ok... So now I need you to stay calm and we going to go to the address and save jongin. I think that place is not too far away from here. Since jongdae house is just 10 minutes from here why don't we send sehun to him before going to that place? I don't think it safe to bring sehun along."

 M-"o...ok"

L-(luhan pull minseok for a hug and caress the back of his head) "we going to save him... You have me.. We are going to bring jongin home. I promise you"

M-(he nod)

 

Jongdae is suprise to have minseok coming to his house. He was still unsure about the whole situation but he just stick to minseok words of telling him about everything later. Luhan drove like crazy going pass the speed limit to the specified address not caring about getting any ticket from the police. Along the drive to that place, luhan notice that minseok is scared and worries about jongin. The latter is silent and just focus his attention on the window hand gripping tight together praying for jongin to be fine. Knowing that minseok is in this worry state he will frequently grap minseok hand in his to reassure his boyfriend that everything will be fine.

 

 Story on jongin side

 

T-"ya you bastard!!! Who are you calling?!!" (he make his way to jongin furiously and grab the phone on jongin grip. He pull out the battery from the phone and toss it in his pocket. He grabs jongin arm tightly and begin yelling at him) "what are you trying to do idiot!!!! Who are you calling?!!!!"

Jg-(he wince at the tight grip from taemin) "appa... Let me go its hurt.. Please"

 T-"stop avoiding my question... Tell me!!! Tell me!!!"

Jg-" aah... I...I..called omma"

T-"hahhaha.... So you want to escape... You want him to save you... Hahahaha... Nice trick you idiot... Please dream on cause he will never know about this place... I gave him the wrong address.... Hahahah"

Jg-(he begin to hit taemin hand so that he can let go from his grip) "why are you doing this. Why are you doing this to your own son?"

T-"my son... Hahahha.... I never to wish to have a son like u.. It was a mistake having you in our life. I never love your mother. She just a toy to me. If not because of your mother to beg me on keeping you I wouldn't have hesitate to get rid of you. You just a burden to me crying all the time at night. But I wouldn't regret on keeping you now because it will give me extra hand to gain more profit for my bussiness."

Jg-(he has begin to tear up) "have you ever love me? I love you even you do this to me. I should have never ever agreeing on coming back to you. You are just the same as the crazy criminals who abused kid and sell them for their own profit. You are insane. You..."

T-(he slap him hard on jongin face causing the boy to fall down on the floor) " shut up you piece of . What!!! Criminals?? Insane?? Nobody ever call me that jerk!!!!" (he slap jongin over and over again before kneeling down and yank jongin hard on the hair) "you are going to get your punishment!!!! Arghh..."

 

he yell in pain as jongin bite his arm with his teeth and let go of jongin hair. Jongin use that opportunity to go to his room and try to lock the door. But unfortunately, the door can only be lock from the outside. Not giving up, he move as much box as he can to pile it up in front of the door so that his appa wouldn't be able to push open the door.

 

T-"ya!!!! You bastard!!!! Open this ing door!!!! Just wait till I come inside!!!! You better pray for the best before I come inside!!!”

 

 When jongin heard taemin voice just on the door, he starts to creep out. He crawls to the corner on the room and watch the door being push harshly by taemin. And one by one the box moving away from the door. His body is shaking rapidly and his mouth keep calling his omma.

 

Jg- (sobbing) "omma... Help me omma.. Help me.... Omma.... Please... Please help me.... I'm scared omma... Please... Please come here..."

 

Finally after 5 minutes, taemin manage to pull the door open and walk slowly to the frighten boy.

 

T-"you are not so smart idiot. You think you can runaway from me. I tell you what. No. Absolutely not. Why waste your energy calling for your omma. He wouldn't be here. Just keep your mouth shut!!!"

 

When taemin grab his shoulder, jongin begin to kick furiously on the air hoping that he can free himself from taemin. But poorly, taemin is too strong for jongin. He yank jongin hair up making him stand from the floor.

 

Jg-"please.. Please... I'm begging you... It hurts so much... Please don't hit me... Please"

T-"hahahah... Its too late you idiot...if you behave in the first place, it wouldn't turn out to be this way. Because of your misbehavior I can only punish you"

 

With that taemin keep on slapping and kicking jongin while yelling on a curse word to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter