Ruin date

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            

                                                     

                                                                    

 

Luhan and minseok is on their way to go back home. They walk together holding hand and chatting happily together.



L- "Seok ah...do you really need to go home now?"

M- " Not really….. I don’t have anything to do. Why???"

L- "I feel like going somewhere. What about we go for a date?"

M- "Yes sure.... Wait I thought you said that you will be busy for the whole day???"

L- "Hehehe" (caressing his hair sheepishly) "Actually, I plan to surprise you. I was actually about to get off the bus to go to your house, but then I saw you getting on the bus. And I just happen to follow you."

M- "I see... So I’m not the one who is lying here?" (Crossing his arm while looking at luhan with lifted eyebrow)

L- " Seok ah" (holding minseok hands and trying to do aegyo) "I’m sorry.... But my intention was good." (Pouting)

M- "Stop it luhan....don’t make that cute face again. I feel like puking" (walking away from luhan)

L- " You are saying I’m cute? Thank you love... But I can’t be cuter than you."

M- " I’m not cute"

L- "Yes you are. Especially when you are mad. Your cheek, I feel like biting it when you do your aegyo" (cupping minseok face while pinching Minseok chubby cheek)

M- "Ouch….. It hurt. Stop it Luhan or you won’t be going on date with me" (freeing himself from luhan hold and walk away quickly)

L- "Okay2 I stop. Minseok wait" (running to minseok and looping his arm around minseok neck hugging him on his side) "So Kim Minseok sh, where does we go for our date?"

M- (Chuckling at Luhan childishness) " I don't know... Do you have anywhere you want to go??"

L- "Me?  I was thinking of going to the mall. But anywhere is fine with me. What about you??"  

M-" the mall is quite crowded especially during lunch time. There will be a lot of people there. They are disturbing"  

 L-" Oh I see. So you wanna be alone with me? Wah…… minseok I never know that you are this kind of person." (bumping his shoulder with Minseok shoulder while winking at the latter)

 M-" What??? Luhan that's not what I mean."

L- "Just admit it minseok. You don't have to be shy over something like this"

M- Luhan!!! Ahh this is so frustrating" (walking away from luhan with quick steps sulking)

L- "Ok2" (running to minseok and backhugging him) "You are so cute. I like to tease you" (nestle his face on crook if minseok neck)  

 

 Without luhan notice, the passerby is looking at their cheesiness, Minseok notice that everybody is looking at them. He started to feel uneasy.  

 

M-" luhan let go."

L-"why??" (whining)

M-"people are looking"

 L- "Let them be. We are couple there's nothing wrong with me hugging my boyfriend in public"

M-"yes that's true... But I'm not comfortable... Please luhan"

L-"ok2 but let me at least hold your hand.. Ok?"

M- (sighing)"ok fine" (minseok intertwine his finger with luhan)

L- (chuckling) "thank you" (luhan peck minseok cheek"

M- " luhan!!"

L- "Just one... Anyway where we want to go?"

M- " hurm??? Sea... Yeah sea sounds good. Since we both are hungry, I know exactly where to go. There is one sea along the way to my house. It’s not crowded with people and there is this food stall nearby that sell seafood bibimbap. It’s the best bibimbap ever. Jongdae used to bring me and the boys there. But since jongdae is busy with his study so I havent been there for almost 1 year."  

L- "yeah lets go then"  

 

Hearing that minseok used to go to that place with jongdae, luhan can't help feeling jealous about it. Throughout their way to the sea, luhan has been quiet. Luhan will just look at the outside of the window keeping his mouth shut. Minseok can feel the change in luhan self. Luhan is not someone who is quiet. He will always has something to talk about.He tries to think about what he said before that causing luhan to be so quiet. After some thought, minseok realise that luhan could be jealous of jongdae. Yeah minseok spoke about him going to the sea with jongdae. Minseok think that he must do something to lighten up luhan mood again. Since they are seating at the back row of the bus and other passenger is seating quite far away from them, Minseok think that it will be okay to act lovingly to luhan and try to persuade the upset Luhan.

 

M-(minseok hold luhan hand in his and start playing with luhan finger while facing luhan) "han ah....."  

 

Luhan is not saying anything he just responds to minseok by looking at the latter.  

 

M- (rearranging luhan fringe that cover his eyes to behind his ear) "are you tired???"  

 

Luhan shook his head. Looking at Luhan respond, with no doubt luhan is upset.

 

M- "Are you ok?? I mean... You suddenly become so quiet.... Did I... Did I do anything wrong???... If you want to go to the mall, we can turn back and..."  

 

At that moment luhan feel guilty. Because of his jealousy, Luhan ruined his moment with minseok causing the latter to blame him. Minseok didn't know anything yet luhan acting like a brat ignoring minseok for the past 30 minutes.

 

L- (smiling). "no….you not" (bringing minseok for a tight hug)  

M- (minseok pull away from the hug and startled luhan with a kiss at the corner of his mouth) "I like your smile" (smile).

 

luhan looking down on his lap feeling shy, but somehow he greed for more affection from minseok. He starts thinking that being a sulky boyfriend is a good idea because guilty minseok is a cheesy minseok.  

 

L- "oh yeah??? Just my smile?"

 M-"and your eyes" ( leaning front and put a light peck on luhan eyes)

L- (luhan is feeling all giddy with minseok action) "and?"

M- "your nose" (leaning front and kiss the tip of luhan nose)

L- (oh yeah luhan is greedy for minseok kisses) "and?"

M-(minseok stop for a thought thinking where else should he kiss) "and.."

L- (luhan is chuckling over the sight of cute minseok) "and??"

M- "ah.... Your kiss" (leaning front and peck luhan lips)  

 

Luhan couldn't bear with minseok cheesiness anymore. Before minseok can pull back breaking the kiss, luhan cupped minseok face and kiss him back. Minseok is shock with luhan action, but somehow he is enjoying the kiss.  

 

L- (pulling back luhan peck minseok forehead before locking his gaze with minseok) "and I love all of you" (pulling minseok for kiss again)  

 

Minseok is smiling throughout the kiss. They kiss affectionately before somebody voice disrupts their moment.  

 

Somebody- "I'm sorry for disturbing you, can I take the seat next to you. Seems like the other seat is occupied"

 

Luhan and minseok is blank. Still affected by their kisses.

 

L- "seat??? Yeah... Yeah.. Why not"  

Somebody- "ok... Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter