breakdown

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M- (attentively securing the tie on luhan collar)

L- (staring at minseok while circling his arm on minseok waist) "since when you become this beautiful?"

M- (flustered at luhan sudden compliment) "huh?"

L- "I think you have the most beautiful eyes in the world"

M- (blushing while avoiding luhan stares)

L- "I like it when I see that blush on your cheek. It make you look super cute"

M- (playing with the button on luhan suit) "stop staring"

L-"how should I when you are this beautiful. It will be such a waste"

M- (punch luhan lightly on his chest) "stop it. Come on you have to go to work" (arranging luhan hair neatly)

L- "don't you think we act like newlywed couple? With you sending me off to work like a wife?"

M- (chuckle, then turning luhan around pushing him forward  from his back) "you need to go to work"

L-"but I'm the boss remember??"

M- "yes I know. But you are not that bratty arrogant boss right?"

L- "okay2...... But I think I miss something" (turning around to face minseok)

M- "what... What you miss?"

L- "this" (he cupped minseok face and kiss him lovingly on minseok lip before parting away.) "I love you" (he quickly make his way out of the door)

M- (minseok blush even more. He palm his heated cheek and keep fanning himself)

 

In the meeting room

 

Yx- “Ge, how was everything?”

L- (sigh) “okay….. I guess?”

Yx- “looking at you smiling. I guess you and minseok hyung is ok”.

L- (chuckle) “we are ok….. for now….. I don’t know, I’m just scared to think about what will happen next. Knowing mama…… she isn’t going to stay still…… I know that I wasn’t the only one who is worries, I’m sure Minseok feel the same. But that cute kid is good at pretending, trying to not make me worry for him. But I hate that I wasn’t able to stop things from happening. Minseok is deeply hurting”

Yx- “I’m sorry ge. If only I be more careful then things wouldn’t has turned this way. I should have stop….”

L- “Xing….. don’t blame yourself. We both never expect things to turn out to be this way. But let just hope for the best. But I’m happy that minseok is being understanding and tolerate. He….. he is just too….. perfect. …. Oh god I love that man”

YX- “yes minseok hyung is a kind man. You know what ge???? I think minseok hyung is the one, the one for you. And I can see that he loves you. …. Can I be the ultimate president of Lumin shipper??? You guys really rock the adam and eve world”

L- (chuckle) “what????.... Lumin???? Hahaha….. that’s some so cheesy….. yes we love each other to the state of I’m not be able to live without him by myself. He is my happiness…….. its just Mama….. I haven’t spoke to her since the day she met minseok.”

Yx- (he put his hand on luhan shoulder) “don’t worry ge. No matter what happen, I’ll be by your side. Forever”

L- “thank you xing…. Thank you”

 

Both of them is interrupted by the sudden appearance from a tall guy in suit

 

YF- “wo….wo…wo…. sorry for interrupting your precious boyfriend moment kids…. Now that I’m here, I expect the appropriate treatment from the company. How could they even question my presence here. Come on I’m Wu YiFan, the richest handsome guy from Canada. What????? Appointment???? Bull . I wait for no one ok. No one rules me. So I really appreciate if both of you stop with all the drama and come the VIP meeting room right away. I don’t have time coz money is waiting for me somewhere else.”

 

With that he walk arrogantly out of the room

 

L- “what the hell is that brat doing here?”

Yx- “wo…wo… watch you word ge”

L- “blame him for cursing.do I have any appointment with him???”

Yx- “as far as I know, nope”

L- “when will he change?....god…. He really think he is god. I can’t believe that I have to deal with his early in the  morning…. I better get going now before he bomb this company”

Yx- “yes you should….. but remember ge, just be nice to him. You can do it. Please for the sake of the company.”

L- “I’ll try… for the company”

 

A/N: Wu Yifan is the Chinese-canadian investor. He has the worst personality on earth. He never listen to people, he is rude, arrogant, mean. He loves money the most. But even with his bad personality, people still desperate to get a bussiness alliance with him because of his smart strategy of gaining profit. The Xi company has been working together with Wu company for 10 years already and Wu has become the biggest investor for the company and contribute to half of the Xi company profit.

 

In the VIP meeting room

 

L- “I’m sorry mr Wu for keeping you waiting”

YF- “call me sir. You are not my friend. Remember I rule this company”

L- “ye…yes sir”

YF- “ok stop wasting my time and let me be straight to you. I see no potential in dealing with this company anymore”

L- “what…. What do you mean sir???”

YF- “oh gosh…. Dumb kid…. Are you really deaf not to hear my word…. I want to quit investing for this company”

L- “but why sir??? I thought that the sales is positive and the profit is high”

YF- “yeah that true silly. I don’t need you to tell me what I have already know. Even the sales is positive but the percentage of profit has fall by 10 percent. You know that the profit never decreased with your father managing the company. In fact the profit keep increasing year by year”

L- “I’m sorry for that sir. I’m still new to this business world and I still learning. Im sorry that I couldn’t keep the profit  as on your expectation. But if you give me some time, I work myself to regain the profit. Please but just don’t quit your hope on us.”

YF- “what bull you are talking about????!!!!! Hopes???? Hahahha I never keep hopes. I rule the company remember. And I see you as the image of incapable businessman.”

L- “yes I admit that but please bear with my incapabilities. I try my best to regain the profit back please.”

YF- “I shouldn’t have continue the contract after your dad died. Yeah right what a doctor can do. They only help to heal people but does they help to give me money. No right”

L- (luhan is his hand)

YF- “I don’t know what that old man think to let his stupid son to rule the company when all he know is listening to the stethoscope and talk about health and stuff. That old man should have been sent to hell for worsening my life for…..”

 

A punch lands on yifan face. He is now fall on the ground with luhan on top of him. one and more punch keep on hitting yifan face

 

L- “don’t you dare to talk about my father like that!!!! If you are not satisfied with me, just deal with me don’t ever put my father into this!!! With that brat attitude like you, you have no right to talk about my father like that because the one who should be staying in hell is you!!!!! Yes sure. I am not willing to do business with arrogant brat like you who only think about money all the time!!!!”

 

With the sound of luhan screaming that can be heard to the outside, yixing quickly get into the room

 

YX- “ge….. stop…. Stop it ge” (he lift luhan away from yifan, keeping his hold tight on the mad luhan”

L- “let go of me xing. This bastard really worth the beating….. let go. Let go of me xing”

YX- “ge….. calm yourself ge…. Please ge…”

L- “how could I calm my self? when this bastard keep being rude about my father”

YF- “you…. You better wait for my lawyer to sue you. I’ll make sure that this company will break down.”

 

With that yifan leave the room and exit the company. Yixing has been calmly calming luhan out of his anger. Luhan had never been this mad before. The news about the fight is spreading all over the company and media has been waiting outside of the company waiting for an explaination.

 

L- “is the media here already???”

Yx- “yes. They have been waiting since an hour before”

L- “what about that brat???? Any threat from him”

Yx- “so far no…. im sure he still busy fixing his supposed-handsome face”

L- (chuckle) “serve him right. He deserve that beating”

Yx- “but hyung…. I think we are doom”

L- “yeah…. But I really don’t want to deal with him anymore. I try to bear with his . But once he talk badly about baba….. I just can’t… I just feel like killing him”

Yx- “I would have done the same”

L- “don’t worry xing…. I’ll be responsible over my action”

 

Suddenly luhan phone ring flashing his mama id on the screen.

 

L- (he reject the call)

YX- “who is calling ge???”

L- “mama… I’m just not ready to talk to her now. She probably gonna talk about the fight”

 

Luhan phone keep ringing and the call keep coming. After rejecting 5 calls from his mama, now yixing phone is the one getting the call from his mama.

 

L- “just say I’m not here”

Yx- ( he accept the call and was surprise by the screaming voice of mrs Xi)

LM- “luhan!!!!  I know you are there. Stop rejecting my call!!! Yixing give the phone to him. Now…. I said right now.!!!!

YX- (hesitating whether to hand the call to luhan or not)

L- “argh…. Fine…. Just give me the phone Xing”

 

Mama

                                                                             Luhan what do you think you are doing??!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter