Victoria

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                               

 

 

After their little make out session, no words are spoken. The silence goes for hours and hours. As soon as luhan heard Minseok saying that they should sleep, luhan freeze on his sitting position trying to figure what actually happen a moment before. Once, he is on his normal mind, Luhan lie down on his back facing minseok back. He curses himself for not being careful with minseok. He is sure that minseok is truly mad at him as he let himself to cross the limit again. He regrets having his lust overwhelming his action. He keeps thinking on ways to make up over his wrongdoing. His hearts is beating fast thinking about their intimacy eventhough he knows that he is wrong to be excited about their makeout session. Little that he knows, the guy’s heart on the opposite site of the bed beats in the same pace. Minseok seems to have troubles to go to sleep no matter how hard he tries to shut his eyes so that he can go to sleep, his mind can’t stop thinking about what happen before. He can’t denied that the excitement that he felt when he makeout with luhan. However, no matter how much his body wants to continue his mind doesn’t seem to allow his body to proceed and the mind want the body to stop responding to luhan loves. He knows that luhan probably deadly panicking about what happen. He hopes that his eyes get tired easily so that he can go to sleep and once the new day start, both of them can forget about what had happen and they can be or their normal relationship again. Luhan can feel that minseok is not asleep yet as he can feel the latter move from time to time. Luhan figure that it best for him to fix on their relationship now rather on delaying it to the next morning.

 

L- “Minseok” (whisper)

M- (minseok is surprise by luhan voice, he shut his eyes tight so that luhan will think that he is sleeping”

L- “Minseok I know that you are not sleeping” (he turn his body so that he can face minseok back and slowly shortening the space between them and hug minseok from behind)

M- ( minseok body startled a bit from the sudden touch from luhan)

L- “I’m sorry….. I really am. I know that you are really mad at me now. I know I did the same mistake that I did back when we were at the beach. I’m really sorry minseok please forgive me. I wasn’t thinking straight. I’m too excited. And I just…. I just can’t control myself. I was hoping that you can forgive me. I love you minseok. I do anything to make up over my action please minseok. Minseok??”

M- (Minseok can’t help to feel guilty and he begin to sob)

L- “minseok… are you crying?” (he turn minseok around so he can face minseok and cup his face). “seok ah… oh my god… please don’t cry…. I’m sorry please… please stop crying. (luhan bring minseok into a hug and hug him tight)

M- “I’m sorry… I’m sorry luhan” (sobbing, hand clenching on luhan cloth)

L- “hey2 what are you sorry for. Shush2 stop crying”

M- “I’m Sorry. I’m such a bad boyfriend”

L- (luhan free minseok and bring his face to face minseok) “hey. What are you talking about?”

M- “you must be disappointed with me.”

L- “why should I? What do you mean?”

M- “we been together for 6 months and I can’t even …… let you makeout with me….. normally, couples should have been doing by now. I’m sorry luhan. I’m not normal. I couldn’t satisfy you. I understand if you don’t want to be with me anymore”

L- “what??? Minseok2 stop.” (he cupped minseok face) “Listen to me…. You are wrong you are totally wrong. is not the reason that I want to be with you. If you are not ready I’m not ready as well. I’ll wait for you.”

M- “I want to do it too but I cant help to feel scared I don’t want us to rush on anything”

L- ( he bring his forehead touching minseok forehead) “ I love you minseok just the way you are. I’m sorry that I sometime couldn’t control myself. I didn’t think about your past. I’ll be more careful in the future. I love you”

M- “I love you too” (whispering)

 

Luhan bring minseok closer to put on a sweet short kiss. Before bringing minseok into his embrace calming down the cried boy. They exchange sweet love to each other enjoying each other company and doze off to sleep

 

 

The next morning

 

Luhan wakes up earlier than minseok. Luhan finds it weird to wakes up early whenever he is together with minseok. Not wanting to wake minseok up as he knows that both of them starts sleeping latter than 2 last night because of their crisis. No matter how sleepy he is to continue to sleep, he can’t resist  minseok cute sleeping face that make him think that maybe watching his boyfriend sleeping is a better idea then joining the latter to sleep. As he watch his baozi sleeping, he realize that minseok stir on his sleep, so his shut his eyes to pretend that he is still sleeping.

 

M- (eyelids fluttering trying to  open the sleepy eye. He reach for his watch at the table side to check on the time). “wah its already 9.30. I should wake up. The kids will get up soon. Luhan?” (he watch luhan at his side still sleeping peacefully, he lie back on the bed and snuggle closer to luhan.

 

 He can’t denied that luhan is so handsome with his bed hair messily styled . he trace luhan, eyes nose and mouth and sometime giggles when his action slightly stir luhan in his sleep. Minseok brave himself to kiss luhan lightly on his forehead, temples and tip of the nose. Making sure to space sometime between kisses so that he didn’t wake luhan up. After battling with his mind, he decide to land his last kiss on luhan mouth be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter