The confession

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          

                                                                                 

 

After having breakfast with Minseok and the boys, Luhan go back to his apartment. He lies on his bed keep thinking about last night dream. He is confuse to find himself not as Minseok's friend but his husband and probably the father of the yet to be born baby. Suddenly, he reminded of the dream that he frequently get during the first week of he coming to Korea. The dream is about a man around his age. In that dream, Luhan is backhugging the man. Luhan wasn't able to look at the man face. He only now the backview of the man.

 

L- "the feel... It's kind of familiar..." (rounded his eyes) "Oh my god" (covering his mouth with both of his hand) "That man.... He..... Minseok... The man in the dream is Minseok. The scent, the warmness, the height. He is Minseok. Oh my god I can't believe this..... But what does it means??? Wait.. 1st that dream and then last night dream, and then that chinese ahjushi from the market"

 

Flashback

(the time when luhan is talking to the chinese ahjushi that he met at the market where Minseok bring him)

 

Ahjushi- " hey is that your friend"

Luhan- "yup. My new friend . He is showing me around the town"

Ahjushi- (holding luhan shoulder) "take care of him. He's the one. I got to go. See you again"

 

End of flashback

Luhan reminded of the lastnight dream

 

M- "I love you luhan"

 

Luhan thought is interrupted by a text message from Minseok

 

Minseok baozi:

Luhan did you safely reach home? Just want to let you know that Jongin would like you to come with us to the soccer tournament. If you are free you can come with us. And don't forget to put the side dish that I gave you this morning in the fridge. See you at the cafe u prankhead ^^

 

L- " I think I'm in love"

 

The evening before the soccer tournament.

 

L- (lying on the ground exhausted)" wah it' s tiring. Jongin ah . You are so good. You got such a good stamina. You kill me"

JG- (joining luhan to lay on the ground) "I'm tired too. Ahjushi.... I'm nervous. I still feel that I'm lack of practise"

L- "hey are you kidding me?. You are good Jongin. I think that you are more than ready for tomorrow tournament. Just remember that whatever happen tomorow, you are doin your best. And plus remember who is your trainer?"

JG- (saying it together with Luhan ) " chinese Lionel messi"

 

Both of them chuckling before been interrupted by Minseok and sehun.

 

S-(jumping and land his body on jongin tummy) "hyung... You are the best"

JG- " ah... Sehunie. You are heavy. Get off me"

M-" sehun!!! Don't do that to your hyung. Get off" (lifting jongin up and wiping off the sweat from jongin face and neck) " jongin ah let stop for today ok. I don't want you to overwork your muscle. You practise well son". (kissing jongin forehead)

JG- "Thank you omma"

 

Minseok make his way to luhan and hand him the towel.

 

 

M-"and you luhan. You need more practise."

L- "what?!"

M-"just kiddin. Here" (wiping the spot on luhan temple that he missed to wipe) "maybe you and jongin should stop practising. I don't want jongin to overwork himself."

L- "yeah good idea. I'm out of energy."

 

They send Jongin to the orphanage home. Three of them then walk to the bustop where luhan will take bus to his apartment.

 

M- " thank you luhan for helping Jongin with the training. Now go home. You should have some rest too."

L- "wait I have something to give you." (luhan pull out 2 pairs of jersey from his backpack) "I make this so that three of us can wear it tomorow.)

 

The jersey is a matching jersey with "jongin FIGHTING" printed at the back and front of the jersey. Luhan make 1 for sehun one for him and one for minseok.

 

 S-"wah... Sehun like it.... I think jongin hyung will like this too.... Omma lets wear this jersey tomorow."

M- "wah... Luhan comawo.... I really appreciate it."

L- "nothing much. Oh the bus is here. So see you tomorow sehun and minseok. Bye"

M-" ok. Let's meet here before we go to Jongin school. Thanks again Luhan"

 

On the tournament day

 

S-" omma... Luhan ahjushi is here"

L-"wah minseok sehunie you really suit the jersey"

M- "yeah. Sehun look cute. But I look like a high school boy" (pouting)

L- "you always look like a high school boy even in you normal attire"

M-" no I'm not” (punch Luhan lightly on the shoulder). “Anyway, Jongin told me that the school prepared a bus to bring us to go to the place of tournament. And the bus will be leaving in 30 minutes."

L-" ok lets go then. Come on sehun"

 

At the school enterance

 

JG-" omma" (waving at minseok)

 

when luhan sehun and minseok coming closer

 

JG- " what is this?"

L-"well you just get your own cheerleading squad. Why?? You don't like it?"

JG- "no. I like it.... So much. Let me guess…. This must be Omma’s idea”

M- “well actually it’s this ahjushi over here idea.” (pointing at luhan)

JG- “comawo luhan ahjushi” (hugging luhan).

M- “ok enough with the drama. Let’s get on the bus”

L- “wait. It be such a waste not to have a picture together. Let’s take a picture first”

 

They get on the bus. In the bus sehun is seating with Luhan while Minseok seats with Jongin. Throughout the ride, Minseok comforted the nervous Jongin. After about one and a half hour, they reach the destination and go straight to registration table. After registration, Jongin go to his teammate to get ready for the match while Luhan sehun and minseok head to the seat allocated for audience. From his seat, Minseok notice that Jongin is nervous. His face look so pale.

 

M- “Luhan ah. I think Jongin is nervous, he look like he is about to faint at anytime.”

L- “ don’t worry. Let me talk to him. Just watch over my seat k”

Luhan leave his seat and ask permission from the coach so that he can has a quick chat with Jongin

 

L- (holding both of Jongin shoulder) “ hey are you okay? You look like something troubling you.”

JG- “I’m scared ahjushi. What if I don’t perform well? I don’t want to disappoint omma.”

L- “hey don’t be. I’m sure omma will always be proud of you. Whatever it is you already did your best. Now take this. I’m lending you this. Whenever I play soccer I always keep this with me. It’s like my lucky charm. It’s from my mum. Now let show them what you have. Don’t be scared we will be supporting you.”

JG- “tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter