Minseok's life before 25

~Being loved again~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

 

A bit details on Minseok' s life before 25

Minseok is the only child in Kim family which is one of the rich family in Seoul. Despite being the son from wealthy household, Minseok has a kind, polite and humble personality that differ himself from the  other spoilt wealthy teenager in town. To ensure perfect image of son to the eyes of his parents, Minseok worked hard and excelled in his studies and even participated in all the thing that his parents want him to be in. Minseok met Jaekyung for the first time in 2nd grade of elementary school as Minseok had been assigned by his homeroom teacher to give tour around the school to Jaekyung as he was just transferred to the school. Ever since, they had being comfortable enough to become best friend and Jaekyung slowly became the most awaiting Minseok's first love. On Minseok 's 16th birthday, best friends turned to lover through Jaekyung love confession that strong enough to prove that they have mutual attraction toward each other. Of course on that night Minseok got his first kiss from his first love. They were so madly in love with their lovey dovey acts that made their school mates envious of their pure perfect love.

Unfortunately. the bad plot of their love story life's started when Jaekyung decided to join the school's basketball club. Despite being the excellent student in study and Minseok constant reminder of 'his position as the captain of football team', Jaekyung still thought that all his achievements was not enough to ensure a secure place in seoul best university. Minseok just worried that by having too many commitment will worsen Jaekyung's grade. Well clearly Minseok worried was true, Jaekyung had lowered his ranking by 10 place. What worst more is Jaekyung had been spending less time with Minseok. He often use 'sports practices' as the excuse to skip most if his date with Minseok. To add more to Minseok worries, Jaekyung personality had changed drastically from sweet innocent lover to a complete spoilt brat stranger. Whenever they had their private time together, Jaekyung will took advantage on Minseok by initiating a hot make out session which Minseok later refuse that ended up with Jaekyung yelled at Minseok and left him.Jongdae, Minseok another best friend always been there to give comfort whenever anything bad happen between the two lover. Jongdae had been trying to convince Minseok to end the relationship but Minseok disagreed saying that they needed some time so that he could  fix the problems.

If Minseok can turn back time, he would wish not to attend the graduation party helded by school because on that night his drunken boyfriend had drag him to secluded unused classroom and him bare. That night, Minseok sobs and begging were ignored by jaekyung and what worst, Minseok was left there shivering and sobbing. Jongdae found Minseok in the morning witnessing the boy in broken state. He was so mad that he wanted to report the incidence to the police. Scared of ruining the image of his family, Minseok begged Jongdae not to tell anyone about the incidence. Minseok will had a nightmare of repeated scene  in his night dream. Minseok was more depressed to know that Jaekyung had left the country with his family abandoning the news of Minseok gotten pregnant with his child 1 month later. Not wanting to add more miseries to Minseok's life, Jongdae confronted the Kim's family and disclosed everything that happen. Poored Minseok had to face the reality that his parents negatively responded to the news. They were blaming Minseok for everything and even ordered Minseok to abort the baby as the the child will only add more humiliation to the family. Jongdae had enough with the abnormal mind of the family that he convinced Minseok to leave the town and go back to his hometown to make a new start to Minseok and the baby life.

Minseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter