Visitor

Meant to Be

“I have brought you some fruits.” Jessica spoke, placing a big plastic bag on the coffee table before she walks closer to Sooyoung’s bedside “eat a lot,” she started scolding “and take care of your health,” she said “think about your baby,” again and again “make sure you schedule a weekly meeting with your doctor and--..”

“Babies.” Sooyoung cut, smilling.

“Huh?” Jessica’s brow raised.

“The doctor said that there is a possibility that they are twin.” Sooyoung said, still smiling, looking happy with the talk of her pregnancy. It is evident that the brunette is expecting a lot for their upcoming adorable twin “but he said I still need to do the ultrasound to be sure.”

Jessica smiled upon Sooyoung’s happy face. Appearantly, Jessica missed Yoona by few minutes or so. So Jessica didn’t have an opportunity to meet and talk to the latter yet about what she heard this morning. Yoona just happened to go home for a shower and to pack some clothes for Sooyoung and herself for what like a three-nights sleep in the hospital. That is, if the tall brunette doesn’t need further assesment, which the doctor said she didn’t need.

So yeah, few nights it is.

“I am happy for you.” Jessica opened her arms wide only to wrap them around her bestfriend’s shoulder tightly.

“Thank you.” Sooyoung grinned, despite her heavy eyes, puffy cheeks, and broken heart, she is glad to know that her babies are fine, and even happier to brag about the unborn children.

“So, have you eat?” Jessica asked, and instead of sitting on the chair, Jessica took a seat on the bed by Sooyoung side, sitting while facing the tall woman.

“Yeah.” Sooyoung nodded. Yoona made sure she ate before the woman left to take care of few things at home, and work. She will be back before dinner, she said. “you?”

“Yeah.” Jessica nodded “I had lunch at my office before I came.”

The company where they are working have a cafetaria by the ground floor, so where they are to busy to go down there to have their meals, the staff will be glad to deliver it to their office with a little tip. They used to do that a lot when they are busy.

“Ah,” Sooyoung nodded “how about Tiff?”

Jessica went quiet. After their fight in the hospital garden this morning, Jessica was driving without purpose, mostly because she doesn’t want to come to the company in tears. And after she calmed down, making sure the evident of her tears are subsided, Jessica come to work as nothing happen when every part of her body are aching for her fiance.

Sooyoung frowned by Jessica’s silence, of course after their entrance this morning, it is easy to guess that they didn’t come out easy “you had a fight with her?”

Jessica took a short pause when she finally decided with no more lies “..we did..”

Sooyoung’s frown deepened “Jess--..”

“Don’t worry about that.” Jessica cut “don’t stressed yourself with this.” She added, knowing Sooyoung doesn’t need more of load in her head right now “I will take care of this, and I promise we will be fine.” Jessica smiled, lifting her right hand to caress Sooyoung’s cheek “don’t you dare blaming yourself for this, Sooyoung.”

“But it wouldn’t happened if--..”

“I am short tempered.” Jessica cut “and I..” she paused, swallowing her tears with the thought of her ended relationship with the petite woman, she shouldn’t cry in front of Sooyoung, Sooyoung can always see through her, and letting Sooyoung knows that their marriage was called off is the last thing Jessica would do to the still recover Sooyoung “said a lot of hurtful things to her when I am mad.” She admitted “I did.”

“..Sica..” Sooyoung called, cannot wash off the guilt inside her chest “Tiffany..” she paused, trying to come up with the right word.

And as if Jessica can read through it too, she smiled softly, rubbing her thumb on Sooyoung’s cheek “you are going to take her side again, aren’t you?”

“You know you both are important for me.” Sooyoung spoke “and we have to admit,” Sooyoung paused “you are not ready to hear about it yet.” She said “we know what kind of things you would do to her if you find out..”

Jessica sighed, that is true “after the things she did to you.” She mumbled “you are still trying to protect her..” she gave a playful smile “from me?”

“Wha-whatt?! No!” Sooyoung’s face flushed, stuttering “I don’t have to protect anyone from you!” she frowned “Sica!!” Sooyoung groaned.

Jessica giggled “fine, fine,” she said “no teasing.”

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes, and as Jessica’s calm down from her giggles, Sooyoung spoke “it is just that there is only a few things that could get Tiffany upset.” Sooyoung said “and while it happened so rare,” she added “it also happened to be about you most of the time.”

Jessica smiled “I know, right?”

Sooyoung chuckled “fix that please.” She said “I already bought this dress I am going to wear to your wedding.”

Jessica nodded, smiling softly.

Of course. What is that not to fall for this woman. Jessica smiled to herself. But Sooyoung is a memory of her beautiful first love, about a crush on high school, and that’s all.

And even without Sooyoung told her to, Jessica will obviously fixed things with Tiffany. Heck, she will make sure that their wedding is still on. Jessica is sure that she is going to kill anyone who dare to interefere with it anyway.

Jessica knows that she wants and she needs Tiffany as her last love and her forever. Jessica is aware that she is in love with Tiffany, and she wanted the woman to know that too.

Jessica wanted for every second in her life is filled with Tiffany. Jessica wanted to wake up with Tiffany by her side. Jessica wanted her fights and make up only with Tiffany. And surely, Jessica can not see herself with someone else, or Tiffany with someone else. But then again, like that does matter, because there is no chance anyone could take her Tiffany from her. Yes, just hers.

“..but still, sorry..” Sooyoung mumbled.

Jessica smiled, nodding, leaning for another hug “I told you it is not your fault.” Jessica whispered on Sooyoung’s ear “but if it can calm you down a little,” she said “yes, Sooyoung, it is okay..”

Sooyoung hugged Jessica as tight.

“So, I will leave now.” Jessica said, pulling from the hug “I still have some work to do.” She said “I will drop by again tonight of tomorrow morning, okay?”

Sooyoung nodded with a smile.

Jessica stood up from the bed, giving a kiss on Sooyoung’s temple “So take--..”

“And Sica..” Sooyoung called.

“Hmm?” Jessica’s temple creased.

Sooyoung is avoiding Jessica’s eyes for few seconds before she meet the blonde’s confused gaze “..I know, even if I told you not to..” Sooyoung voiced hesitantly, her face blushed “you will still do that anyway,” she added “that is why,” she spoke, pausing for few other seconds before she said again “when you talk to her,” she said, and a teasing smile slowly appared on Jessica’s lips “..do—don’t give her such a hard time.” She mumbled “she—she already had it from me..”

Jessica chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief with a smile plestered on her face

“You are really sweet.” Was all Jessica said with her naughty smile “but I will still give her the appropriate scolding she deserved.”

“..hmm..” but Sooyoung only hummed with her reddened face turned to the side to avoid Jessica’s teasing gaze.

Jessica chuckled before her smile softened “don’t think about it too much.” she said “just take care of yourself.”

Jessica is walking to the door, but before she can reach the knob, a very familiar figure already beat her to it, and the lady’s head appeared from behind the opened door.

Well, well, guess who is coming..

-----

 

Tiffany was glancing on her phone, again.

And obviously, it was by the buzz which is coming from a massage from none other than her own only girl.

Tiffany smiled to herself.

Well, truth to be told, after hundreds of misscalls and massages, okay, maybe not hundreds. But after tons of them, Tiffany doesn’t feel as mad as before, not as upset as this morning.

Of course the petite woman is still a little bit pissed by Jessica’s word, when she could easily ended them because of something silly.

So right, let’s just face it. The problem even wasn’t theirs in the first place. And they both are just cared to much for their friends that they ended up with less communication with each other.

But not even a day has passed, and Tiffany already missed her woman very much.

It was a knock on the glass door that brought Tiffany’s gaze back from her phone. However, when instead her sweet blonde girl but a tall unfamiliar man that came into her view, her smile dissapeared.

He was tall, with broad shoulders, his body proportional from legs, arms and body are well shaped, his hair are cut short and combed to the back. And oh okay, he is handsome.

“..umm, can I come in?”

Tiffany’s brow creased. She is not usually met with people or guests. Tiffany is working as the CFO for the company, so usually she is facing a lot of finance reports and papers, and being friends with more numbers than people.

“Can I help you?” her arms crossed on the table, watching the tall man walking closer to her table. Tiffany feels like she had saw that face before, but couldn’t put where or when or even who.

“..umm, I had a meeting earlier,” he started to explain “and I just happened to saw you,” her continued “so I wonder, why won’t I drop by to say hi.”

“Ah..” Tiffany put a small smile with a left brow raised “umm,” Tiffany mumbled hesitantly “hi?”

The tall man chuckled “can I at least take a seat?”

Tiffany gazed at the man doubtly before she shrugged “take a seat.”

The guy seated across Tiffany, giving a smile after “so, I figure you had no idea who I was?”

“..sorry..” Tiffany said after a short pause, knowing it is better to just admit than digging deeper from lie to lies.

“That’s fine.” He replied “I figure that a beautiful woman like you must had quite a number of blind dates to remember all of them.”

Tiffany’s eyes went wide as something clicked inside her head “Siwon?!”

“Well, that’s fast.” He smiled, brows furrowed.

“Sorry to dissapoint you,” Tiffany smiled back “I only had one blind date for all over my life.” She said. Mostly because her heart has always been occupied with a certain girl, and ever so the scolding from the so called girl and the heart broken the girl was going through, Tiffany was determinate to own the sweet woman and to be devoted to her only.

“Really?” He grinned “that’s nice to know.”

Tiffany chuckled, her eyes narrowed “what are you doing here?” going with the safe question. She is flattered of course. But flirting is not really her nature, especially not when her heart is currently head over heels with a certain blonde girl.

“I just had a meeting with Mr.Kang.” Siwon answered “we were talking about the new fashion line.” He explained “it just happened that we will be the one launching the fashion show.”

“Ah,” Tiffany nodded “Femmes..” she mumbled, of course she knows. Her bestfriend is actually the one who handled the project. The fashion show which will be held like two weeks from now. And as Tiffany remembered, this project has been prepared with so much effort and time.

“..hmm..” Siwon nodded, still smiling “..so, you are working here?”

“Yeah, I am.” Tiffany replied “how about you?”

“Oh, I work at DoubleS.” He answered “we organized big events.”

Tiffany nodded knowingly “I see, yours?”

“I started it with a partner.”

“Oh,” Tiffany nodded again.

“So,” he spoke again, looking at the young brunette in front of him, Tiffany doesn’t seem to be engage into his conversation though and he is aware “I was hoping if we can go for coffee?” he asked hopefully “to catch up for old times sake?” he shot his change.

They attended the same high school, yeah. He was that one of the popular student who happened to be smart, gergous and talented. He was the basketball captain team and every girls dream boy.

But they only share this one time memory. As Tiffany recalled that after the so called blind date, Siwon has been trying to make it into another one. But there is Jessica that time, who happened to be a really jealous bestfriend. And Tiffany was gladly to turn down the boy’s offer for the blonde, and after few weeks or so. He eventually gave up.

Should she? Tiffany thought. Jessica won’t like the idea though.

“Tiff?”

But Tiffany couldn’t bring herself to say no. Besides, if she had to be reminded, Jessica just ended their relationship.

Moreover, it is just coffee anyway. And there is no harm in meeting old friends. Well, not exactly friend. But yeah, high school’s aquintance.

With a silent sigh over the thought of Jessica and her broken heart, and a small smile Tiffany spoke “sure.”

 

 


a/n: sorry I am not able to update my other stories. but I will make it up later.

anyway, Happy reading :D