Do I wanna know?

Always Be Mine

A/N I updated twice so please read the chapter before this one. Thank you. 

-Luhan-

"Sorry princess, didn't see you, no prince is here to save you anymore though huh." I see Tao's eyes start to water and I see him quickly get up and run. I quickly stand up, but I feel a tug on my sleeve, pulling me back down. I look at Kai in panic and I see him point, and I look over to see Sehun running after Tao. 

"He'll be fine, he needs to make friends." I nod, but worry covers my face. What if something happens to him, I couldn't stand seeing him hurt. I feel a hand land on my shoulder and I look over to see Minseok with a light smile looking at me. That little smile and his hand on my shoulder pushed my worries away, it's okay he's with a friend, he'll protect him. I smile back at him and nod. It'll be fine. 

"So I heard you're doing a song with Minseok today." I look over at Kyungsoo confused, how does he know this, I don't think I told him. 

"Minseok texted me after school telling me. Don't look so surprised." When did Minseok and Kyungsoo exchange numbers. I don't remember seeing them do that and I was with him all yesterday. 

"Yeah and you better record it for us, I heard it's going to be good." Kai says with a smirk on his face. 

"Of course it's going to be good, we worked hard on this!" I say smiling, looking over at Minseok who smiles and nod. God his smile is beautiful, it may be small, but it's like looking at the sunlight. It's to beautiful he's beautiful. 

"Yo, quit staring and tell us about this song." I flinch and quickly look away. I wasn't staring that long was I, I hope I wasn't creepy. 

We spent the whole lunch period eating and joking around. Minseok seemed to be participating a little more, with slight giggles and smiling. Not talking much soon, but at least he seems a little more comfortable. 

The bell rings and I walk to the music room, waiting for Minseok to get back from his locker. I don't know why he doesn't want me going with him, but it's fine. I walk into the classroom and see the list of pairs on the board. It's most likely the order of whose going first. I look at the list and see that we are last. Save the best for last I see. I'm not trying to brag or anything, but Minseok and I sound wonderful together, and this song is absolutely perfect for us. 

Minseok walks in right before the bell rings. The teacher hands us the folders that we turned in yesterday with the lyrics and music to give us 20 minutes to practice. We go through it 4 times, each time sounding better than the last. I smile at him and he smiles back. This is going to be perfect. 

The teacher claps her hands and explains how we are going to do this. She calls the pair up and they hand her their folder. 

"We are going to be doing a song called Breath."

'Without even knowing, I was holding the phone
It’s me, it’s been a long time
Because it was so hard, because I felt bad if I held you back
Because I regret letting you go, I just let out a sigh
Because I was so surprised, I couldn’t speak
I was holding on to my trembling heart

Are you struggling a lot? Where are you?
Before I could even ask, tears fell down
Just by hearing the sound of your breath

When tears fall, even my smallest
cherished memories don’t know what to do
Because it hurt so much, we promised to let each other go
But whenever I’m not sure I can do it,
please let me hear at least your breath'

They sang a ballad and it was absolutely beautiful. The whole classroom is filled with cheers and claps. 

The teacher began to continue calling up names and after everyone it ended up in loud cheers, you can tell each pair put a lot of effort into this. 

"Luhan and Minseok, you guys are up!" We walk up and hand in our folder. 

"Hello, we have prepared a song called Black Pearl, please enjoy." The room goes silent, I set my phone up to start recording. Minseok begins to strum his guitar. 

'I don’t need a map, my heart leads to you
Even if the road ahead is dangerous,
I can’t stop now

I have never forgotten you for a single hour
If only I can see you
at the end of the faraway horizon

I raise the sail and ride the wind till the end
Putting to sleep shaking rough water surface

The flower bloomed in darkness,
the moon risen above the sea,
the secret-like place, My beautiful black pearl
The flower bloomed in darkness,
the moon risen above the sea,
the secret-like place, My beautiful black pearl'

Minseok strums the last note and stop recording. The room is complete silent. I get frightened thinking we did bad, but then I see the whole class stand up, hearing the loudest cheers I have heard all day. We stand up and smile the class continues to clap. The teacher walks over to us and puts her hand on our shoulders. 

"You guys did amazing! I saved the best for last it looks like." We tell our thanks and walk to sit back down. 

"Well, that was fun! Everyone did a great job! Everyone gets an 'A' and drum roll please to see who gets the extra credit." We see a kid stumble over to the drum in the classroom and begin to roll, hitting off with the cymbal when he ended. 

"Luhan and Minseok with Black Pearl!" The class cheers and we stand up and now once again. This is going to be a great year. 

-Minseok-

I was surprised to hear that we have received the extra credit. Did we really do that great? I look at Luhan and he smiles. 

"We make a great team don't we!"
I nod my head. I guess we do, Luhan recorded the whole thing, so I can't wait to hear it. 

We had free time for thirty minutes, well until the bell rings. I doodle in my notebook and I see Luhan writing in the Journal that he pulled his poem out of. He sure looks beautiful. No Minseok stop, we are just friends. Friends? Maybe acquaintances. Anyways, he's not gay, he's probably writing that for some beautiful girl anyways. I shake my head and begin to doodle again. 

The bell rings and we all pack up our things. I pack slowly, better for me to be last like usually. I stand up and Luhan is right in front of me. I jump a little, how long has he been standing there?

"Ready to go? I got dropped off today, so I don't have a car, so I'm gonna walk you home." I stand there trying to process what he just told me. He's going to walk me home, which is probably a longer walk for him, I can't burden him like that. 

"I-it's fine, I can go by myself." I silently cheer, for I had only stuttered once in that sentence. 

"Of course not! I can't let you walk home by yourself, it's really no problem." I just nod, I don't want to fight with him. He's been really nice to me, which I find suspicious, but I should let him do what he wants in return. 

He begin to walk towards my house. The walk is silent, but not a bad silent, it's peaceful. It's actually been a little more peaceful since I have been hanging out with Luhan, yeah I still receive notes, but no one has tried to beat me up for the past couple days which is good. But it's only the beginning of the year, so you could never know. 

We arrive at my house and I wave goodbye at Luhan. I head towards my door until I hear him shout. 

"Wait!" He runs towards me and stops. He smiles at me. 

"Come over my house tonight, we don't have school, and we should hang out." I get shocked at his sudden words. Hang out, when was the last time I have hung out with someone. I'm always by myself, every night for the past 3 years. I twiddle my fingers. What am I supposed to do, I do want to hang out with him, but what if he's planning something, maybe that's why my life has been so quiet lately. Maybe the whole group is going to come after me. 

"Minseok are you there?" I snap out of my thoughts at look up at him. He is still smiling, never seeing it falter once. 

"Uhm, sure." I'm shocked by my own answer. Why did I just agree to this? This could be really bad. 


A/N 

Oh snap, Minseok spending the night at Luhan's, how could this go? Lol well I know, and yay double update because I had to continue the story that was before Tao's. I had a hard time picking the song for Minseok and Luhan to sing, but I thought black pearl would sound nice acoustic and with their voices. Okay, thank you for 70 subs, that's too amazing for me too believe, you guys are too sweet. ^^ thank you for reading, you are all too kind! 

Questions 

1. Is anybody going to kcon this year?

Sadly I am not, I live on the other side of the states, and I have no money for it *sigh*

2. Does anybody know who sings Breath? It's one of the sm ballads. 

Well I know because I had to look up the english lyrics lol