Cloud of Unknowing

Always Be Mine

-Luhan-

My new school year begins, and also my last year, which means that I have one more year to get him to notice me. If I do that, then we can go on dates, hold hands, cuddle, and be happy forever. I just need a plan, maybe accidentally bump into each other, drop something and we both go to reach for the item, and our hands touch, and we look into each other's eyes, and then...

"Luhan, are you there?" I snap out of my fantasies and look up at Kai staring at me. 

"What?!"

"Woah there dude, didn't mean to startle your fantasies, but we are gonna be late to class if we don't leave the car." I pack my bag up, and swing open the car door, get out and slam it shut. He doesn't understand cause he's all lovey dovey with Kyungsoo. 

"We have my mom first half, I mean Mrs. Kim. Also, Kyungsoo's in there for the first half!" I roll my eyes, he has the perfect love life, while I'm stuck here, crushing on the boy who doesn't talk, but when he does he sounds like an angel. 

We arrive in the school and everyone begins to swarm around Kai and I. Many girls asking how our break was, and why we didn't hang out with them. At the corner of my eye I see Kyungsoo, so does Kai. Kai hurries over and pulls his arm so he is standing next him. The girls roll their eyes and put all the attention on me. 

I rush to my class leaving them behind, I cannot handle this chaos. I start walking to the back when I feel a tug on my sleeve, I whip my head around immediately and it's Kai smirking at me. 

"What was that for?!"

"Well, I was just gonna say, I wanna sit next to Kyungsoo, so why don't you sit somewhere else, maybe in the front?"

"What, we sit next to each other every year?"
He spins my body around and in the front I see Minseok sitting at the two person desk, alone. My eyes grow big. The class is empty and this is my chance, my heart beats faster and my palms start to get sweaty. I feel a slap on my back. 

"Woah, don't get to nervous, you're only sitting next to him." I send him a glare, and turn back around and start walking towards him. My chance is finally happening and I can't believe it's happening this fast. I pull out the chair and look at him, he doesn't even spare me a glance, when I notice he is wearing headphones. I sit down and tap on his shoulder, he flinches and looks at me with fear in his eyes. It frightens me, but I ignore it. I motion for him to pull out his earphones and he does it, his face not changing from before.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He shakes his head. I can see his fingers slightly tapping the desk. 

"My name is Luhan." He nods his head. 

"Minseok."

-Minseok-

Being first in class is always good. I get to choose my seat, and it's not awkward for me to sit next to someone that probably hates me. I take a seat in the front, sadly this class only had two seaters, but at least there is a lot of chairs, no ones gonna sit next to me. 
I put my earphones in and put Jung Joong Young on shuffle. His voice and guitar always puts me in a calm state, rather than it being so hectic at school. 

I hear a chair move, it's probably nothing, probably someone just taking the chair, like someone would sit next to me. Until I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I flinch. Am I really gonna get beat up on the first day? I slowly turn my head and see that it is Luhan, the most attractive boy in school, the most popular boy in school, he's definitely going to kill me. 

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I shake my head, I'm really gonna be tortured all year, aren't I? I start tapping my fingers on my desk due to anxiety. What have I done to deserve this. 

"My name is Luhan." Like I didn't know that, everyone knows that. I look at his face and notice a slight hint of pink, but it's probably nothing. I quickly look away. 

"Minseok." I surprise myself, when was the last time I even spoke to someone willingly. I quickly look away and try to ignore him. 

"So how was your summer?" I look at him again, why is he even trying to make conversation, he's probably trying to find some dirt on me or something. 

"It was okay." He nods his head, but continues to stare at me. Not knowing what to do I draw doodles on my paper. 

"That ones cute." I flinch again. I keep forgetting he is here. I see his finger pointing at the doodle of a flower smiling. Why did I just draw that, I mean I agree it's cute, but it's not supposed to be seen by other people. 

I look at him again and he's smiling. I nod then look away. I notice a shadow over me and look up to see Sulli. The last person I would want to see on the first day of school. 

"Hey Minsuck, wanna move, I wanna sit next to Luhan." I start to stand up, and I feel a tug on my shirt. Oh god, they are gonna gang up on me. 

"Actually, I sat down next to MINSEOK, so he's gonna stay here." I look at him in amusement. He just shouted my correct name out loud, and didn't try to hurt me. Wait no, it's all a plan, don't fall into it Minseok. 

As the class passes on, Luhan kept asking me questions, surprisingly the teacher didn't yell at us. Luhan kept commenting on my doodles and asked if he can keep the paper. I didn't wanna fight with him so I gave it up. He put it at the front of his binder and smiled at me. 

"Wanna eat lunch with me, Kai, and Kyungsoo?" I look at him to see if his eyes showed if he was joking, but they were completely serious. 

"U-uhm, I'm not really good with t-too many people around, s-sorry." God this stupid stuttering, talk normal for once please. 

"Oh." He looks down, he almost looks sad, but there's no possible way. 

"Okay, what about just me and you sit together if you don't mind." I have no reason to reject him. 

"O-okay, I have to use the restroom b-before, I'll meet you in t-there." Maybe I'll avoid him, come in last minute, why did I just agree to this. 

A/N

Wah, I'm sorry, I didn't edit this or anything. The beginning is really slow at the moment, and it's worded badly right now, but hopefully it will get better, I have a bit more in mind, and I'll probably update 1-2 times a week, I'm sorry if this bad, but thank you for reading, and sorry for 1k if that's too short, I just had to fit everything in this chapter. Thank you again OTL.