Title Playlist. PT 2

Always Be Mine

Hello everyone! This is just gonna be the ‘song playlist’ just meaning the songs that were the chapter names, and why I picked them. All of the songs I picked was because the lyrics had some meaning to it. Some are English songs, and some are Korean. I never chose the song until I was finished writing, because I was not trying to base my writing off the song, it gave me more freedom, so that’s why some of them aren’t all correct. Also these are all songs I enjoy, and actually listen too, so don’t be too harsh on me if you don’t like the song personally, thank you.

 

Chapter 13: Lullaby- Spill Canvas

            This is the chapter where Minseok and Luhan finally talk again. Luhan gives him a necklace, and then later that night Minseok calls Luhan after an incident in his house. Luhan then sings him this song, which is also why I named the chapter this. This song is super nice, and ahh, just imagining Luhan singing the makes my heart all fluttery. I’ll put the lyrics that Luhan sang in the chapter.

            It's the way that you blush when you're nervous
It's your ability to make me earn this
I know that you're tired
Just let me sing you to sleep

It's about how you laugh out of pity
'Cause let's be honest, I'm not really that funny
I know that you're shy
Just let me sing you to sleep

If you need anything
Just say the word, I mean anything
Rest assured, if you start to doze
Then I'll tuck you in
Plant my lips where your necklace is closed

 

Chapter 14: Aim Snap Fall- Spill Canvas

            Idk if you guys have caught on but I’m like super cheesy and well, this song is just super cheesy. This was the chapter when Sehun came over, and you know it’s kinda hinted that Sehun is like super infatuated with Tao and all lol. Also this at the end of the chapter Tao tells the story of Lay.      Also Tao also admits that he likes Sehun, well not to him though. So if you think about it, this song really does fit.

Aim, snap, fall 
The bitter wind weaved its way 
Through the trees so tall 
Colors invading sight 
I think I've found my new addiction tonight 
The phone call 
Left me paralyzed from the waist down 
The pureness of it all 

And then your siren began to sing 
I know this may be redundant 
But I think it bares repeating 
I think I've found my other half 
I swear I've found my better half 

 

Chapter 15: Alive Again- Marianas Trench

            Okay, so now Tao has told Sehun in this chapter, and I guess this song basically explains Tao’s thoughts, obviously not the whole song, but for the majority of it, it does. Taohun’s little ending makes me all happy and fluffy. This song has nothing to do with the end though lol.

            The more I know that I won't go
The more I bruise from laying low
I know I know I know I

It seems so long since I've been gone
I got so used to just hanging on
I feel so wrong
I don't belong
And I know and I know and I know
I walk around like I'm alive again
But I know it's just not the same

 

Chapter 16: Push- Marianas Trench

            Minseok spills his past to Kyungsoo at this point. I chose this song for the end of it rather than the whole song itself. I thought of it more of the past than the actual chapter. As for to say that even though Minseok tried to just ignore the bullies and he pretended it didn’t matter at some points, he still felt it, it was always they one little push that drove him to break sometimes.

            And you're feeling it 
It'll wear you down and wear you down 
You chase it, breathing in and out and in and out 
They'll push you up against the wall, against the wall 
You didn't think you'd feel it all but you were wrong about it 

Push

           

Chapter 17: Across the Sky- Emilie Autumn

            Luhan ends up asking Minseok to ‘prom’ in this chapter, which Minseok of course agrees even though he is hesitant. Minseok of course thinks he was Luhan’s last option, but of course not lol. Luhan would do anything for Minseok basically, which was why I choose this song. Minseok could probably became a monster, or a criminal, and Luhan would still love him. Which is why I chose this song.

Across the sky
I will come for you
If you ask me to
Demystify
Your uncommon dreams
Stranger things have come true

Fear no more the midnight
Fear no more the sea
Close your eyes, regret nothing
You're safe with me
Look into the shadows
Step into the mist
Search your land but doubt never
I still exist

 

Chapter 18: Beautiful- SHINee

            I would actually be surprised if I didn’t put a SHINee song in here lol. Okay recap of the chapter; Minseok and Luhan go to ‘prom’ together, and Minseok and Luhan share their first kiss oohoo. It took me 18 chapters to get them to kiss and that makes me sad:( too long. Can I just post the all the lyrics on here for this song though??? Basically I chose this song cause hell it makes perfect sense. I will just post some of the lyrics (not all don’t worry lol) and you will see why I chose it.

            To the edge of my heart
Waves of happiness endlessly come
When I see your smile
I am endlessly moved, amazingly blessed
Your existence alone is not enough to show me
Your sweet passion, your shy breaths
The small movements toward each other
You’re beautiful

 

Chapter 19: Colors- DAY6

            This is where Luhan tells Minseok that he’s been creeping on in love with Minseok. Also Minseok tells Luhan about his parents, and why he’s always been so distant. I chose this song cause basically Minseok is placing his trust into Luhan, he trusts Luhan enough to tell him his story and he believes that Luhan won’t tell anyone. You will see what I mean with the lyrics. This song is just so beautiful I cry.

            I try holding out my hand to catch you
But you get farther away

Hold out your hand
Color me like that red sunset
So I won’t lose myself
(Colors, Colors)

I’m running out of breath
As I run to the deep ocean that swallowed up the stars

I see the dry land from far away
But your touch is like the sweet rain
It colors my heart

The colors of you that I see from time to time
It raises me up
(If you could, save me)

 

Chapter 20: How Nice It Would Be- Lunafly

            Luhan figures out just who Minseok parents are, and now he has to take some action. Cries cause this song is just so cute and the vocals are amazing. This is really just another song about my Xiuhan feels, and they are just so cute, and idk I just love them so much.

            Eating lunch with you
Finding a nice cafe with sunshine
Talking about this and that and laughing
Walking on the street with the sunset
Saying goodbye in front of your house woh
How nice would it be woh

My clumsy words
Are proof that I like you
Do I look nervous right now?
Then will you hold my hand?

 

Chapter 21: Until Today- Taemin

            Okay, first of all I know this is some sad break up song and obviously Xiuhan is not breaking up cause you can tell by the end. But since I love this song and I love Taemin I had to put it in here, and there was only one part of the song that made sense with this story. This chapter is when Luhan tells the school to back off of Minseok or he’s gonna fight them.

            Time solves everything someday
Even if you don’t say anything I know it all
Baby I know I know

 

Chapter 22: Good To You- Marianas Trench (featuring Jessica Lee)

            This is the happily ever after chapter I had to make or else I would have hated myself forever if I didn’t. Minseok finally tells Luhan he loves him and I’m just all happy and fluffy inside cause of it. GOLD, this song is gold for this chapter I’m telling you *pats self on back* Marianas Trench has saved the day once again for me. This verse that I’ll show you basically just describes the whole chapter.

            Everyone's around, no words are coming now.
And I can't find my breath, can we just say the rest with no sound.
And I know this isn't enough, I still don't measure up.
And I'm not prepared, sorry is never there when you need it.

And now I do want you to know I hold you up above everyone.
And now I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me
And I'd be so good to you.

I would.

 

The upcoming chapter: Connect The Dots: Spill Canvas

            Spoiler Alert! Not really, the chapter is not written yet, but I already have a song in mind, cause first of all I love this song, and well it’s gonna fit perfectly. I will just post some of the lyrics. Sweats, I just really like this song okay?

            If your muscles are wound up and tight, 
then I will loosen up the knots until it feels right.
If your ears just ache from listening,
then I'll supply the remedy in the melodies I sing.

Don't you just love the feeling of my fingertips,
circling your lips.
Don't you just love the desire taking hold of you,
well I can tell you do.
I know all your favorite spots,
and tonight we will connect the dots.

 

 

 

Well, there is part 2. I told myself not to use any Korean Music, but that didn’t happen lol. If you have any songs that you thought would have gone great with this story or a certain chapter, please give me feedback! I would love to see how you guys saw the story musically! Well like I said I have no idea when I’m gonna post the chapter, but it will be this year lol. Well it’s gotta be soon, cause I’m not gonna post any stories until this one is completely done.

 

On a side not that I never discussed. WHY ARE ALL MY FAV SHIPS HATING ME. First with Xiuhan, then Taohun, and now Chenlay, since Yixing is in China all the time I don’t get to see any interaction, and I cry. I still have my Chanbaek, so I still have survival skills left in me. Okay, sorry for the outburst, but I’m just so sad cause of it.

 

Thank you everyone for Subscribing, Upvoting, Commenting, and Reading! I’m just so surprised that this story got more attention than I thought it would, that’s why I’m just so grateful! Thank you again!