Pity and Fear

Always Be Mine

-Luhan-

I can't even believe I had gotten so many words out of Minseok, I've never heard him talk so much. On top of that he actually gave me his drawing of the flower, which is gladly the cover of my binder, my heart is melting. I can't even believe he actually agreed to have lunch with me, this is seriously a dream come true. 

I head to the lunchroom rather quickly, I really need to get a two seater before they are all taken. I quickly look around the lunchroom noticing not many people are here yet, perfect. I grab one in the corner, knowing that he doesn't like that much attention. 

As more people come in, Minseok is no where in sight. Mostly everyone is already sitting down eating. I start getting impatient, he wouldn't ditch me, no? I really hope not, I didn't want to scare him. I start to fidget in my seat. He's just going to the bathroom right, but it's already been ten minutes, I hope he's okay. I get up, leaving all my stuff behind. What if something bad happened to him. 

-Minseok-

I head to the bathroom, I will only stay in there for thirty minutes, and the last ten I will go eat lunch with Luhan, it's nothing to suspicious. I'll just make up some excuse. 
I open up the bathroom door and head to the sink, and begin to wash my hands. I turn the sink off and run my hands through my hair. 
"Well look who it is."
I could recognize that voice anywhere. 
"Namjoon."

"Well looks like the decided to show up to another year of school, I'm surprised." He pinned me against the bathroom wall, he had an evil smirk on, and I knew exactly where this was going. 
I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as his fist pulled away from it. I slowly fall to the ground. 

"No one cares enough about you anyways, why do you even bother coming here."I hold my stomach, and I could feel my eyes start to water, I can't cry, I can't show I'm weak. I try to get up, but I am immediately pushed right back down. 

"A like you can just kill yourself and rot in-" the door flings open and stops him in mid-sentence, I look up, oh god I'm gonna die today.

-Luhan-

I rush down the hallways, something does not feel right. I rush to the bathroom, but before I open the door I hear voices, I listen in before opening the door. 

"A like you can just kill yourself and rot in-" I bust open the door, I can feel rage in my body, no one has the right to say that to anyone. I look at the person standing up, looking at me with fear, damn Namjoon. I look at the boy on the ground, holding his stomach, fear and worry are filled in his eyes, Minseok. How could one even say something like that to him? I grab Namjoon by the collar of his shirt. 

"What do you think you are doing?" He looks everywhere else but me. 
"I-I was just h-helping the boy after he f-fell."

"Bull! I heard everything, you better leave before I do something that you'll regret for saying something such as that." I let loose his collar, and he runs out. I run my hand through my hair, and take a deep breath before looking at the boy, I don't want to scare him. I look directly at him and my eyes turn soft. He was trying to get himself but he fell holding his stomach. I walk over to him and crouch down. He flinches and closes his eyes. I bring my hand to his face. 
"Are you okay?"

-Minseok-

I see Namjoon run out of the bathroom and the only thing on my mind is that Luhan is going to kill me. This was his chance, I was on the floor and couldn't move, I knew it, this is why I don't talk to people. I try to get up, but the pain in my stomach would not allow me too. I'm doomed. 
I watch as Luhan slowly walks towards me, he crouches in front of me. I flinch and shut my eyes, just get over with it already. 

"Are you okay?" I shoot my eyes open, did he just ask if I was okay, isn't he going to kill me? I open my mouth, but quickly close it, maybe it's a trap. 

"Is your stomach okay, are you able to walk?" I nod and slowly start to get up, only to fall again. I'm showing weakness, and this is not good. I see Luhan stand up and he takes my left arm. Please don't break that arm, I need that arm to write. 
He pulls my arm up, making me to stand up, causing my stomach to be filled with pain. Before I was fall right back down my arm slings around Luhan, putting all the pressure on him. 

"Where are we going?" He starts walking, heading to who knows where. 
"Were going to the nurses."

-Luhan-

I walk Minseok to the nurses, no words exchanged between us, I'm raging with too much anger to even speak. How could someone even hurt Minseok, the innocent boy who couldn't lay a finger on anyone, the fragile boy, why would anyone do this? The bigger question is how long has this been going on, he didn't even try to fight back, or say anything back. The curiosity is killing me, but it's not time to ask these questions, the most important thing for me to do is to get him to the nurses, and make sure he rests and heals. 

We arrive at the nurses, I knock on the door, and a lady appears within seconds to open up. She looks at Minseok and quickly pulls his arm and weight onto her shoulders. She guides him to the bed and lays him down. 

"What happened Minseok, it's only the first day, how did this happen?" My question was answered right there, it's been going on for awhile. 

She asked him more questions as the time went by, he lied about everything, saying he tripped and fell, and when she turned to ask me if that was true, Minseok gave me a pleading look, and the only thing I could do was nod. She shook her head knowing something was up, but didn't say much more and walked over to me. 

"You can head to class, he can stay here for the rest of the day." I can't leave him alone, there is no possible way, he's alone too much, and yeah I'm already getting way to attached for technically knowing him for only a 'day', but he's been hurt and I need to be there for him. 

"I'm staying here." I say it not as a question, because no matter what she says I'm staying here. It was a statement and I am definitely not leaving his side. 
She sighs, but nods her head and walks away and heads to her office. I walk over to Minseok and smile.

-Minseok-

"I'm staying here." My heart skips a beat, that was weird but I ignore it. I see the nurse nod and walk away and look at Luhan who is smiling at me and walking towards me. He pulls up a chair, and sits down next to me. 

"T-thank you." I say quietly. He tilts his head and looks in my eyes. His smile falters, but his smile pops right back up. 

"It's fine, please just rest, it'll be good for you." He's rather planning to kill me, take me to an unknown place, or he actually wants me to rest. I ignore the thoughts in my head because the pain begins to take over my body. I nod and close my eyes, please just let it be the last option. 

-Luhan- 

I watch as he closes his eyes. I wait until I hear his breathing calm down, and I grab his hand and begin to play with his fingers. I look at him lovingly, and felt a shiver down my spine. How could someone hate someone like Minseok. I stare at his features, never being able to see them this closely. I notice he has long eyelashes, how he has cute pink lips, and how he has puffy cheeks which is way to adorable. He almost looks like a bazoi. I internally screech, not wanting him to wake him up, but he is seriously too cute. I'm just worried about him, why is treated so badly at school. I make sure he is fast asleep one more time before planting a kiss on his forehead. I scoot my chair back and put my head on the bed, slowly closing my eyes. 


My phone starts buzzing, who is waking me up from my beautiful slumber. I look at my phone, being to bright for my liking. Kai. Is this a joke what does he want. I look at my missed messages and I have over 27! Why so many?

'Dude where are you?'

'Are you okay? Are you skipping without me?'

'Please respond, school is almost done, do you still need a ride home.'

'Okay, I'm waiting at my car, are you coming or what?'

'Seriously Luhan, respond to me, like please hurry.'

'LUHAN I FREAKING SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER ME IM NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN.'

The messages go on and on, I laugh because of how many messages he sent me after saying he wasn't going to talk to me. The message he sent me seemed like his last. 

'Luhan please, you're not dead right, your phone is just off right. Please, this is the last one I'm sending you, pleas respond.'

I giggle. For being such an arrogant all the time, he actually cares. 

'Sorry I was at the nurse all day,' I look at the time, oh crap, it's 19:00. 'Actually I still am, talk to you later I need to get home.'

I look over and Minseok is still asleep, I smile and shake him. 

"Minseok, time to get up." His eyes flick open quicker than I would've imagined. 

"Where am I, what time is it?" His voice is laced with worry
"We are in the nurses office and it's 19:05."

His eyes flash with worry. 

-Minseok-

"It's 19:05." My heart starts racing, there is no way it is that late, I break out in a sweat. 

"I need to get home, right now." I look around and get up. I head for the door, until I feel a tug on my sleeve. Please Luhan, I need to get home, or else I am dead. 

"I can drive you home, my mom probably brought my car over here, it's no big deal." I nod, I would never agree to this, but this was an emergency, I needed to get home asap. I nod and we head out. 

We walk to Luhan's car, and I get into the passengers seat and buckle up, the car starts up and we are off. I look out the window, enjoying the time, well more like agonizing in fear and the pain in my stomach only getting worse. 

I didn't speak at all during the car ride, if I did I might actually show weakness in front of someone and cry. We pulled up to my house, the ride seemed short. I gathered my stuff, pausing for a second, how did Luhan know where I live, I shake my head, I have other things to worth about. I thank Luhan for the ride and leave the car. 

I slowly approach my 'home'. I stop at the front door fumbling with my keys. My hands shake and I feel myself breaking into a cold sweat, I take a deep breath, and stick the key into the door and slowly turn it. Please, the only thing I ask for is for no one to be home. I unlock the door and push it open. I take a deep breath before walking in. 

 

A/N

Okay so I had a really hard time writing this chapter because I honestly hate all those insults I used and honestly I ripped me apart to even write those, but I had to because people actually use such harsh words towards other people *sigh* well regardingady chapter, I actually love f(x) and I love Sulli, but I needed a group of girls and I was listening to one of their songs at the time. And well I also really love bts but they look so bad on stage especially namjoon, so I put him in here, but I have a plan for him but later on. Also I'm sorry if this was bad, and I did absolutely no editing on this because it is 2 am and well yeah. Also thank you to the 3 people who upvoted and the 23 who subscribed and to the people who commented. Honestly, I thought I was gonna get none, but thank you so much, feel free to message me if you have any ideas, I will gladly consider any of them, I have plans but it's nice to hear what the readers want. Okay wow this is long sorry, thank you everyone. I seriously love everyone who has read this thank you! Saranghae!