Aim Snap Fall

Always Be Mine

-Tao-

"Cute." I shift around nervously and look at what I'm wearing. My panda pajamas. I really should have thought this one out before changing. I was just trying to be comfy. I watch as Luhan walks away from us and Sehun still continues to stares. 

"T-thanks. I will show y-you to my room." I take the luggage that he had set on the ground and walk to my room, not even looking if he is behind me. I open my door and set his stuff on the ground. I look behind to see that he had followed me and he is currently eyeing my room. Nothing much is in my room, nothing on my walls, I only have my bed, nightstand, closet, and a dresser. 

"I like it, it's clean." I whip my head around and look at him. 

"Huh?"

"I mean, everything's not cluttered, it's simple, I like it."

"Oh, thank you." I look nervously around. No one outside the house has been in my room since the incident. 

"So what do you wanna do?"

"Go downstairs and watch some dramas?" He nods his head and we head downstairs, passing Luhan's quiet room. 

We both sit down on the same couch and I turn on the tv staring lifelessly at it. I've actually never really watched a drama, but it's the only think I could think of to do. 

"Where's Luhan?" I look at him and shrug. 

"Probably writing more poems and songs about the love of his life." I laugh silently, thinking about the huge notebook he carries around that he has been writing in for the pass three years. 

"Hmm, that boy must be special then."

"Yeah, you've already met him though."

"Who?"

"Minseok, the one that used to sit with us at lunch, which he will be joining us again I'm guessing."

"Oh, I thought they already were dating." I look over at him and his face all scrunched up. Luhan, confessing? I feel my lips pull upwards and I start to laugh, I slap Sehun's arm and he starts to laugh too. 

"Yah, what's so funny?" 

"Luhan actually being a man, you're funny!" I manage to choke out. Clearing my throat in the process. 

"He's been in love with the kid for three years and he just started talking to him." His mouth forms an 'o' and then he smiles at me. 

"Your laugh is beautiful." He looks at me. I try to find out if he is joking and I look into his eyes to find all seriousness. 

"Ah, t-thank you. Uh, we should g-get back to watching the drama." I shift my eyes back to the TV, still not understanding what is going on, but all these compliments are really throwing me off. 

Sehun watches me the whole time during the drama. Only taking his attention away from me when mother comes in and talks to him or brings us snacks. Is there something on my face? I shift uncomfortably under his stare and continue to focus on the new drama that we have started, still not catching on. 

                          ~*~

Father had come home late, causing us to have a late dinner. He spent most of the dinner asking Sehun questions. Some where about his family, some about school, and most of them being about us. He answered everything with a smile though. 

After dinner we head upstairs, I allow Sehun to get dressed while I use the restroom. I walk downstairs as see my parents sitting in the living room. I use the restroom, but as I start to head upstairs someone shouts my name. 

"Tao, could you come here for a moment." My dad looks at me and I walk over towards them and sit in a chair. 

"Yes?"

"This boy, he's not blackmailing you, or hurting you is he?" I quickly shake my head. 

"No! I mean no, he's really nice."

"Is this why your attitude has been different lately?"

"Different?"

"You know the smiles, eating dinner with us, always on your phone."

"Oh, yeah, I guess. He just makes me happy."

"I'm glad. One more question before you head back."

"Yes?"

"Do you tell him about-"

"No, no I haven't. I'm scared. I mean, he's really nice, but I'm scared that if I tell him, he'll leave me, he'll think what everyone else thinks. I don't want to lose him dad."
He nods his head. 

"You do need to tell him, I think it will help you a lot you know."

"I know, thank you for caring." I get up and head towards the stairs. 

"Tao." I turn around and see my mother looking at me. "Do you like him?" I nod my head. 

"A lot." I walk upstairs, smiling, but it quickly falters. How am I supposed to tell him. I walk passed Luhan's door to hear him singing, singing a song he wrote for Minseok. How can that kid be so worry free. 

"Sehun are you done?"

"Yeah, you can come in." I see him sitting on my bed smiling. I light smile graces my lips as walk over towards him. 

"Can I ask you something Tao?" 

"Sure, anything."

"Who's this?" I look where he is pointing. Anything except for that. 

"My friend." I look anywhere but his eyes. 

"Does he go to our school?"

"Not anymore."

"Did he move?"

"Something like that." My voice cracks. 

"You can tell me Tao, I'll listen." And my breaking point starts now. I feel tears drop down my face, and Sehun pulls me into a hug. He starts rubbing my back. 

"Y-you're gonna hate me." I manage to choke out. 

"I'll never hate you, trust me."

"O-okay." I wipe my tears away, and for the first time in my life, I open my mouth. 

A/N

Hello everyone and I am back! Okay I'm apologizing already. My writing skills are lacking really bad right now because I have not written for two months, but no fear maybe after a week or two they will be partially okay again. Yes, this is short, but it will have a second part that's why, it should be posted tomorrow. Hm, I was reading over the story and oh god all the spelling errors, I didn't realize they were that bad, I will fix those soon. Also I would like to say I am now graduated from high school! Sadly I am still busy, I have a job, in a field I actually enjoy. 

Also! I am attending the BTS concert in New York, which is in two weeks and oh my god I am going to cry. This is my first kpop concert and I seriously cannot wait. 

Question: 

Have you ever been to a kpop concert, if so who did you see?