What's going on?

Always Be Mine

-Luhan-

"Please stop! I'm sorry, please."

"Minseok wake up!" I continuously shake him. I woke up the him crying and screaming and I am scared, he's probably having a bad nightmare. 

I see his eyes shoot open and his heavy breathing and crying increases. His eyes move around and he sits up. He holds his chest and stares into the dark, crying. I softy put my arm around him and pull him into me. I'm scared, is he okay? He puts his arms around me and puts his face into my chest crying. 

"I'm sorry, really I am." I hear him choke out these words. Why would he be sorry. I softly shush him and run his back. His sniffles soften until I hear his breathing slow and stable. He must of fallen asleep, I lay back down with his arms still wrapped around me and his face in my chest. I smile, I'll talk to him in the morning. 

~*~

I wake up in the morning to see Minseok still asleep on top of me. I smile and slowly slip out of him, not trying to wake him up, I succeed and slowly head out of my room. I go to the bathroom and get dressed and do my hair after that I go out in the hall. First thing on my mind is to talk to Tao. I knock on the door and here a quiet come in. I open the door to see him writing in his notebook. I smile and walk over him. He closes his notebook and looks up when I sit on the bed. 

"Where's Minseok?" 

"He's still sleeping."

"Oh okay."

"Well I came in here to ask what happened yesterday when you were home late?" His cheeks turn a bright red and he looks away. 

"I-I told you I was with Sehun." I giggle at his shyness, maybe Tao had finally found a friend. 

"What did you guys do?"

"W-we went to the park and sat on the swings and watched the sunset." His cheeks turn even redder now. By the tone of his voice I can tell there is more to the story, but I'll let it pass. 

"You're eating lunch with Tao and I, it'll be fun, okay. I'm gonna make breakfast!" Before giving him a chance to respond I run out of his room and head downstairs. I don't know how to cook that well, but I know how to make pancakes. I set up my area and begin cooking. Mom and Dad will not be home until later and Minah's at a friends house so I have no idea when she'll be home. 

I check everything to make sure it's all in order. Three plates, check, four pancakes on each plus extra on the side, check, glass of orange juice for everyone, check, silverware check, and syrup and butter, check. I grin at the nice setting before it gets destroyed. 

I head upstairs to my room to see if Minseok has waken up. I open the door quietly. Thankfully he is still asleep. I lightly tap on his shoulder, no response. 

"Minseok, time to wake up!" I start to jump on the bed, waking up a startled Minseok. 

"Okay, okay I'm up now." He rubs his eyes and I smile. How cute. His hair is all messed up and I have the urge to ruffle it, but I stop that thought. 

"I made breakfast, and tao's going to eat with us! Go get ready if you would like while I go get Tao." I run out of the room and knock on Tao's door, it opens to see him already dressed. 

"Glad you decided to join us!" I smirk and he just shakes his head. 

"Not like I have a choice." I grab his wrists pulling him out of his room and let go when I stand at the front of my door. I knock on the door. 

"Minseok, you ready?" The door opens and it feels like I have been blinded by sunlight. I've never seen him out of uniform, like in actually clothes, I couldn't believe how gorgeous he is. I feel like I could die right now and be the happiest person alive. Okay not really, but I feel like I am an actual fangirl right now. 

"Luhan, are you okay." Minseok taps my shoulder and I snap out of it. 

"Uh, yeah, let's go eat." I go in front of everyone. My heart is beating way to fast right now. 

-Minseok-

I hear a knock on the door and put a hat on to fix my untamable hair. 

"Minseok, you ready?" I open the door and see Luhan. He's beautiful, his blonde hair is styled perfectly. I shake out of my thoughts and look up at him. Who seems to be staring at me too hard. I look out Tao who just has a little smirk on his face. I tap on his shoulder. 

"Luhan, are you okay?" 

"Uh, yeah, let's go eat." He walks ahead of Tao and us, fastly walking down the stairs. I take my time as does Tao. 

"You know he's really fond of you." I look over at Tao, I've never had a one on one conversation with him and how would he know that. 

"You don't have to lie to me, I know he'll throw me away soon." Letting my thoughts accidentally escape my mind I look over at Tao, whose expression didn't explain. 

"If he was going to throw you away he would have done it three years ago." 

"What?"

"Nothing, let's go, Luhan's waiting for us." What does he mean he would have done it three years ago, we didn't even start talking until this year, how is that even possible? I brush it off, it probably didn't mean something, or maybe it did, I'll try to figure later. 

I follow Tao to the kitchen and see how beautiful everything was placed. When did he have time to do this? I see Tao sit down at the seat that is across from Luhan. The only place is next to Luhan. I sit down next to him and he smiles at me. 

"Okay let's eat, don't want it to get cold!" We all start digging in, eating all of our pancakes plus the extra on the side. 

"That was so good, I'm stuffed." I see Tao holding his stomach, it was the first time i actually saw him eat and it was a lot. I are a lot too. Panic took over my body. Maybe I ate too much, I probably made myself look like a pig, Luhan's going to think I'm disgusting.

"Did you like it?" I look over at Luhan who is smiling, probably laughing at me. 

"It was good, thank you, sorry if I ate too much."

"Are you kidding me, I are way more than you! I made this for you anyways, I barely even cook." He laughs and takes a drink of orange juice. I laugh nervously. 

"Thank you." His smiles again. We all turn out heads as soon as we hear a door slam. 

"Luhan I'm home!" It's a girls voice, it sounds little, maybe she's small, probably our age, and probably Luhan's girlfriend. My heart sinks at the thought of that. I don't like Luhan though, so it's okay. My heart seemed to disagree though. As I was pouting I didn't see the face of the figure that ran towards Luhan and onto his lap. 

"This is my sister Minah!" Sister? I look up to see a girl around the age of 10, was I off. My heart settles down and I feel relieved. 

"Hello, Minah I'm-"

"Minseok, I know my brother talks about you all the time, honestly, I could see you on the street and recognize you without even meeting you, honestly he-" I see Luhan's hand cover as she keeps mumbling, he gives me a shy smile and he takes his hand off to reveal a huge smile on . 

"Well nice to meet you Minseok! Hey I smell pancakes, where are they Luhan?" I see Luhan scratch the back of his neck. 

"Uhm, we ate them all."

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You only make them never and when you do you don't save me one!!"

"I'm sorry."

"That's it, you are taking me to get ice cream, it's 12 so the store is open, we are going now." I see her pull Luhan's hand and he gives me a light shrug. 

"Are you going Tao." I ask him. 

"No, kids from our school might be there. I can't be seen with Luhan."

"Why?"

"Minseok, please hurry I don't want to go alone." Tao waves me off, indicating that he's not going to say anything. I wave goodbye and walk to get my shoes. 

We head our way to the ice cream store, which is only a five minute walk. We go to the counter and that's when I realize I don't have any money on me, it's fine, I'll just sit with them. 

"I want a small vanilla with sprinkles please." Minah gives the lady a huge smile. 

"What would you like Minseok." I look at my hands playing with them nervously. 

"I don't have any money with me, I don't need anything." He nods and turns back around. 

"Banana split, with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, that's all." I see him hand her the money. She returns with the ice cream and the banana split, which is huge. 

"Looks like it's really big, split with me, okay?" He turns around and grabs two spoons and a bunch a napkins. 

We head to a table that is empty. This time Minah sits next to Luhan, so I sit across from him, which is more awkward, because we are now face to face. He puts the bowl in between us and he hands me a spoon. 

"Okay dig in." I see him take a couple of bites until he gestures for me to have some. I take a bite and it's absolutely delicious. We continue eating until I hear Minah laugh, I look over at her. 

"You have ice cream on your face." I start wiping my face, but I can't seem to find it. 

"Here let me get it." Luhan leans over the table, with his face really close to mine. He gets a napkin and wipes where the ice cream was. I could swear my face was on fire. 

"T-thank you," I look away, please don't make it noticeable. My heart speed increases. That's when I realize. I really do like Luhan. 


A/N
Okay so I'm sorry for updating late, I sprained my wrists and well it's still sprained but I couldn't leave you guys hanging, well I just did again with this chapter but shh. Well yay
Minseok realizes it, but sadly that means nothing because of his past and stuff blech, hurry up me. Taohun chapter probably coming up soon, well not too soon, but soon. Okay well my wrist really hurts so, as always and thank you for reading, upvoting, commenting, and subscribing(over 100 thank you guys love you very much). I really appreciate it :)