Colors

Always Be Mine

-Luhan-

We lock lips and I feel like I'm in heaven again. I never imagined this would be true, that Minseok would ever like me back. Yes, I was happy with being friends, actually I was more than satisfied, but tonight I finally let my emotions take over, and I'm glad. Even though Minseok has not said much since we confessed I could feel how much of it he is putting into the kiss. Suddenly the warmth of the others mouth left mine and I see Minseok looking down, twiddling with his fingers. 

"D-did I do something wrong. I-I get it if your d-disgusted." He looks on the verge of tears, and I stand there shocked. Why is he saying this? I look at him confused before he speaks up again. 

"Y-you weren't r-responding, so I thought it was a m-misunderstanding." A tear dropped to the ground. I widened my eyes. I was too busy fantasizing about how I was with Minseok, that I forgot what I was actually supposed to be doing. I quickly grab his hand with mine and bring him to the bed, both of us sitting down. I wipe the tear with my left. still holding onto his hand with my right. I take a deep breath, knowing I'm about to spill, almost, everything. 

"Minseok the truth is-" I saw his breath hitch. I take both of his hands playing with his fingers, not looking up. 
"I've liked you for a long time. Not meaning the months that I've been talking to you. I mean like, um, well, th-three years. It's souds kind of creepy, like I know I should have said hi or something, but everytime I saw you I couldn't muster up the courage. A-also, about the journal and poems, th-they were about y-you. I-it's just that, I didn't have enough courage to tell you anything and my friends and family could only take so much, wow, I'm really sounding like a creep, I'm sorry. But I really do love you." My eyes widen as I realize what I said. I'm afraid to look up, afraid that I'm going to scare him away. I hear a sniffle, and then I see teardrops landing on my hand. I look up instantly, only to be wrapped into a big hug. It's quite uncomfortable, so I pull him on my lap. 

"I-I like you too Luhan. Thank you, for loving someone like me." He manages to choke out between his sobs. I hold onto him tighter, running my hands on his back. Someone like him? I knew he was self conscious, but to think of himself that lowly, was unacceptable. I pull his face out of my chest and our eyes connect. My heart rate speeds up, but I know I have to to make him feel like he's special, that he's the most important person in the world.

I slowly connect our lips again, and make sure I'm putting every ounce of love I have for him into it. His lips don't move at first, but when they did, I was even more eager. I tested my luck by running my tongue against his bottom lip, to my suprise though he opened his mouth. It was then that I felt truly connected to him. I swung my feet over onto the bed, my lips never leaving his. I carefully position our bodies so that he is laying down, and that I am on top of him. My plan was to show him how much I love him and I plan to do that. 

I broke our kids and stare at Minseok, his lips swollen, his eyes still glassy from crying, and his cheeks are flushed. He looks beautiful. 

"You know what I love about you?" He shakes his head. I smile. 
"I love the way your hair blows when you sit under cherry blossoms and read." I kiss his head. 
"The way you avoid eye contact when you're too nervous to speak to me, but when I say something to shock you, they widen." I kiss both of his eyelids. 
"When you had a stuffy nose, and we kept talking on the phone, even though you said your voice was annoying, I thought it was the cutest thing in the world." I kiss the tip of his nose. 
"When your cheeks flush everytime in around." I kiss both of them. 
"I love your lips and how they felt when we first kiss, and how they will feel everytime we kiss." I kiss his lips, a little longer than any other part. 
"But most important I love you Minseok, you're beautiful, and you're all I could ever want, I'm so lucky to have you." I look at him lovingly as he blushes and averts his eyes to the side. I giggle. 

"I meant everything I said. I have plenty of more things to say, so you better get used to it." I say laughing a little bit louder. A smile finally breaks on his lips. 

"Y-yah, who knew you were such a cheeseball." He leaned up and kissed my lips. I was shocked at his bravery, but my lips turned into a smile. 

"But I'm your chesseball." I say with a smirk on my face. He pushes me off of him as he goes to sit up. I pull the covers up over us and then wrap my arms around Minseok's waist as we go to lay down. He snuggles into my chest. It was quiet until Minseok spoke up. 

"S-since you told me some of your secrets, I have something to tell you." I could feel his heart beating fast, he was nervous, I look at him concerned. 

"Th-the reason I've never let you meet my parents is because-" he takes a deep breath. 
"Because they are homophobic, they don't like me, I-I'm not even supposed to talk to anyone or h-have a boyfriend. S-sometimes, they get angry with me, l-like if I'm not home on time, or I-if they're just mad. Th-they've hit me before, more than once. Th-they call me names. It's just so hard sometimes Luhan." He starts crying. I feel my heart hurt as I curl my fist up, but slowly release them. I can't do much now, but I will win I can. I hold Minseok tighter in my arms. I'll never let him go, ill do my best to protect him. 

"Thank you for listening and staying with me." Minseok said. I nod my head against his chest. We were warm and silent, until we heard the door click. 

"They're h-home, you have to leave now." I feel him tense up, but hurry up and get my shoes on and open his window. 

"I'll text you when I get home, and I'll figure out a plan so I can help and protect you." I smile and kiss him on the lips before jumping out of the window.

A/N

Hello, I am back! I actually kind of proofread this one it's super cheesy for me, so I couldn't proof it all the way. I know I said partial , and I was writing this, but it ended up like this, so soon I guess. Also some drama is going to go down soon in the later chapters coming soon. 

I'm actually pretty happy with this chapter, which is a suprise. I really wanted to practice writing more so it wouldn't sound as bad, so I took a break(over a month sorry) and I started to write this other story I had in mind. It helped me improve a bit. It's another exo story, but it's with all my ships of exo and their powers and stuff. I used to write supernatural oc, so it's fun, but I won't be posting it until I finish this.

I was also sick a lot this past month and I missed a whole week of work and a couple of other days, but I'm feeling better, so hopefully I will write more. 

Also, 221 subscribers and 24 up votes!! You guys are amazing and I love you all. I felt bad that I wasn't updating as you guys kept subscribing, but I hope you guys are pleased with this chapter. Thank you again!