Push

Always Be Mine

-Luhan-

I arrive first in class, which has actually never happened before. I'm ever late nor early, but today is different. Minseok and I have finally started talking again and he will finally start sitting next to me, eating with me, do homework with me. Even though we might not be able to hang out that often due to his parents, we still have plenty of time at school to do so. 
I sigh happily as I lean back in my seat, today is definitely going to be a good day. 

I hear someone turn the door knob and open the door. I immediately stand up, hoping for it to be Minseok. My disappoint returns as I see Sulli walk in. She's been quiet though recently, too quiet. She hasn't been bothering Minseok, since I followed him around when we weren't talking to make sure no one harmed him. I swear I wasn't being creepy. I turn my attention back to Sulli, who is now standing over me. 

"Go to the dance with me." She slams her hand on my desk, she looks really desperate to go with me, but I simply shake my head. When are we even having this dance anyways?

"Seriously, you aren't going with anyone, and I'm the best option, we would make a great couple." Great couple my , I'm pretty sure I would rather go with a small, cute boy, with pinchable cheeks, and a beautiful smile instead. 

"I'm going with someone else."

"Who, Minseok? That loser. Seriously, all he is doing is dragging you down. You know, I have connections to his old school right? He was a loner there too, they don't have friends for a reason. I heard he fell into a trap, so gullible. A boy he liked, yes Luhan he's gay on top of it, told him he liked him, never did, he just wanted to mess with him." I scrunch my nose up. Who the hell did those people think they were, I'll have them crushed. 

"Minseok always liked him though. They ended up dating that day, but  a couple days later Minseok moved, but before that. The boy told everyone about Minseok, that he was gay, all his secrets that he had told in that span of time. You should of heard them, he deserved every last bit of it. That little loner, ugly, -" I couldn't take it anymore, I stand up and slam my hands on my desk. 

"Shut the up right now. What right do you have to go around and spill someone's secret and talk on people."

"Why are you standing up for him, he's just another ?" My face must've been red. 

"Don't you dare say one more word about him. I swear I'll have you expelled, you hear me, expelled. He is my best friend and you have no right to say anything bad about him! And who cares if he's gay, Kai is, he has a boyfriend and I don't see any of you talking ." She backs away and mumbles something as she walks to her seat. I take a deep breath and calm my self. 

More kids continue to walk in, but still no sign on Minseok, he's usually never late, he's always the first. I hope he's alright. Just as I was thinking about him, he walks through the door, I smile but it quickly drops. His beautiful face is sporting a huge red mark on his face looking like it's going to bruise a bit soon. He walks over to my seat and smiles. 

"W-what happened?"

"I, I just, uhm, fell, and hit my face on the table. It'll be fine." He sits down and looks at me and smiles. No smile forms on my face. I reach my hand up and touch where the bruise is forming. He flinches and I quickly remove my hand. 

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I know he's not okay, I notice that the print on his face looks like someone slapped him, but I say nothing. He'll tell me soon. No matter how much I worry or ask him, he'll never tell, so this time I'll wait. 

"I'm fine, it'll be gone soon." He flashes a wide smile, teeth showing and everything. I quickly pull him in a hug, ignoring everyone else's stares around us. 

"Ah, I missed you so so so much. I'm so glad you are back!" He brings his arms around me and lightly rubs my back. 

"I missed you too." He barely says above a whisper. I smile and release him as the teacher walks in. He looks up front with a smile on his face, as do I. 

-Minseok-

I watch as Luhan leaves to go to the restroom. I let go of the breath that I have been holding all day. I rub my face and suddenly flinch, forgetting it was there. 

/Flashback/

I wake up to pots and pans banging. I open my eyes and rub them. She must still be home. I groan as I get ready for school then head downstairs. I see my her attempting to make breakfast. I twiddle with my fingers, debating on whether I should ask her or not. 

"Mom."

"What is it?" The venom in her voice is strong. 

"O-our school is having a d-dance. I was wondering if I could go." She stops what she is doing and turns around. 

"Why would you even want to go, no one likes you. If you want to go, then go, but I'm not paying for anything."

"But-" a hand falls on my face and my hand immediately goes to the spot that stings. 

"I'm nice enough to let you go, don't you ever speak to me like that again." She walks out of the kitchen and leaves the house. I grab my stuff and head to school, skipping breakfast.

/Flashback End/

I snap out of my thoughts when two hands slam on my desk. 

"Hello ." I look up and see Sulli with a group of girls behind her. 

"I was on the phone with a friend, what was his name again, oh yeah, Jongdae." My heart sinks. How does she know him?

"We had a little chat about you, I guess we were right, you are a . Where did you get that bruise from, your mommy. I don't blame her, who would want a son like you." My eyes start to water, but I try to fight it. I got to be strong, with or with out Luhan. 

"You know, I spoke to Luhan this morning. I told him some things. Maybe he'll change his mind about you, maybe he was faking this relationship this whole time. Since he knows you're a now, he might as well drop you. Oh look at the time, lunch is soon." She and her friends walk away giggling. I wipe my eyes before Luhan comes back in. Could be messing with me? I fell for it once, I don't want to again. 

Luhan comes back from the restroom and sits down and smiles at me. I smile lightly back and look away, catching him furrowing his eyebrows. 

We head to lunch in silence not saying much and sit at the table. Kai and Kyungsoo are there. I look at Kyungsoo and he smiles. 

"C-can I talk to you in private Kyungsoo." He looks confused, but nods his head. I look at Luhan he looks at me, but I ignore his sad looks, and walk with Kyungsoo outside. 

"What's up Minseok?" I decide to just blurt it out, no point in hesitating. 

"Is Luhan messing with me, like is he just faking this whole friendship." Kyungsoo looked at me surprised and took it as a yes. I mouthed I see and turned around. A hand around my wrists pulling me back to stop me. 

"Sorry, I didn respond. It's just that, why would you think that? I mean Luhan is probably the nicest person in the whole school, and when he speaks about you, he talks about you like you're an angel."

"I had some trouble in the past, and well, I don't know, it's hard for me to believe things."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I hesitate, but nod my head. 

I tell him about how my first love was a boy name Jongdae. How I liked him for a year, and how he was the one who asked me out. How when I told my parents that I liked a boy and how they reacted to it. How I told Jongdae everything the next day, about the bullies, my parents, and how much I loved him. And how he told everyone the next day. And how my parents forced me to move. And how I've been bullied since I got here, and how no one wanted to be friends with me. And even though I hesitated on the last part, even though I told him. How I am developing feelings for Luhan, but I don't deserve it and I'm scared. 

I wipe away my tears and Kyungsoo pulled me into a hug. I hesitate, but I hug him back. 

"You are so strong Minseok. I won't let anyone get in your way." He pulls away and smiles. 

"I'm scared though."

"Of what?"

"Sulli told Luhan that I'm gay, he's gonna toss me aside." I feel my eyes start to water. I look at Kyungsoo who is looking at me with disbelief. 

"Minseok, his best friend is gay, I'm gay, and he's gonna kill me for telling you, but he's gay too. I can promise you he won't throw you away cause your gay." I hang my mouth open, and quickly close it. Luhan, is gay? 

"Ah you must be surprised. He really tries to keep it on the down low, but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna last for long."

"Why do you say that?" He shrugs. 

"I have one more question. How did you know get Kai wasn't messing with you? I mean, he is super popular. I knew him before you guys weren't dating and I always saw him with girls around." He laughs and looks at me. 

"Kai has been chasing me around for a year before we started dating. We had class together. He always made me his partner no matter how much I didn't want it. I was a quiet, and liked working alone. I didn't really have friends, but it never bothered me. He followed me to my locker, sat with me at lunch, walked me home. I never really talked, he talked the whole time about absolutely nothing. One day I got annoyed with him so yelled at him and told him to leave me alone. He walked away like a kicked puppy. I've never seen Kai frown before until after that day. He didnt talk to anybody, only Luhan, who constantly his hair and talked to him as he spoke to him. I felt bad, but I thought it was for the best. It wasn't he stopped sitting next to me, eating with me, walking with me, talking with me. It was the first time that I felt lonely. I felt like I needed him by my side. I cracked and I walked up to him one day and apologized, and asked if we could start over. His face lit up like never before, he hugged me and picked me up and twirled me around. We became good friends, and he finally asked me on a date. Do you know how cute it was to see a cocky Kai with a face all red, looking down at his feet and twiddling his fingers. How could I not resist." Kyungsoo smiles as he remembers all that had happened with Kai. I smile along with him. I don't know what to say so I just hug him. I feel much better about Kai too. I also feel a little better with Luhan's and I relationship. 

 

A/N
Hello I am back and I feel horrible. I really wanted to update before I went to New York two weeks ago but I was so busy with work and packing that I didn't have time. 

Now the bts concert was amazing even with all the drama. I had a wonderful standing spot so I could see everything, and it helps that I'm tall. I made eye contact with suga twice and I'm not making this up. Like it was kinda quiet, not real quiet cause it's a concert, it's kind of impossible and I screamed min yoongi really loud and he looked at me and nodded. I'm not ting you. The other time was during a song. But it was amazing I met up with people on tumblr and they were hella cool and really nice. I got to be on dramafever( it's a YouTube channel) I was amazing. When I gotten back exo wasn't on my mind and I have been on a concert high for a week. I also have been working a lot and now SHINEE IS HAVING ANOTHER COMEBACK AND I AM SO DONE FOR. Shinee is like my ultimate group so bye. 

Okay, I will try ( notice it says try) to update a lot before I die because of the shinee comeback. 

Okay serious question. 

I have been thinking a lot about this but I have no idea. I'll leave it up to you guys.     Do you guys want later on, or no ??

If the majority wants it, it will only be a couple of times, cause I want all the fluff too. 

Please comment below if you do. I am on my phone so I can't set up a poll. Thank you. 

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBED AND THE PEOPLE THAT STAYES WITH THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.