Good To You

Always Be Mine

No one’s POV

 

Everything seemed to pass by smoothly. After Minseok’s birthday in March, he was able to go with the plan that Luhan’s mom has suggested, and was also heavily discussed between Luhan and Minseok. As soon as Midnight had hit on March 26 Minseok was legally able to live on his own, on his own actually meaning him moving in with Luhan’s family, where he was instantly accepted and loved. There were days when he would cry because in all honesty he did miss his actual parents, but Luhan was always there to comfort him.

His parents were no ecstatic, no, they were pissed. To find out that the so called son on the company they worked for was dating their son, it was disgusting, and they were not pleased. They wanted to call the cops, drag Minseok back home, and show him what is right, that being like that was unaccepted, but it was impossible, Minseok was eighteen and was legally allowed to live without ‘parental guidance’. The Kim’s were never fired from their job, nor did they quit. They actually needed the money since it was good pay, and Luhan’s parents wouldn’t fire Minseok’s parents because they knew deep down Minseok still loved them.

Luhan and Minseok finished the year peacefully. No one bothered either of them, scared that Luhan would actually do something, and no one dared to go up against Luhan. Minseok had told Luhan about the notes in his locker before, which almost caused Luhan to expel kids, but Minseok, being the sweet child he is, told him it was in the past, and he is much happier now.

Minseok still has nightmares occasionally, of the kids laughing in his face at his old school, how his parents became to resent him, and how they would abuse him, but Luhan was always there by his side, coming to his every need. Minseok loved him, but he had yet to say the words out loud.

 

Luhan

 

Spring break is one thing both Minseok and I need, with finals coming up and graduation soon heading our way, I don’t know how much more we could bare it. Thankfully, we were able to go to Jeju for a week, this being the last night. I stare at the beautiful boy next to me as we sit by the pool. He catches me staring and the only thing I can do is smile, he quickly hides his blushing face away, his shyness never leaving him. It’s the perfect night, a crescent moon can be seen, and a nice cool breeze in the hot weather, he honestly deserves the best. The sound of a yawn catches my attention, and I look over to see Minseok covering his mouth.

“Tired?”

“Yeah, the hot weather seems to be getting to me.” His voice is quiet, just above a whisper.

“Let’s go to bed, yeah?” He nods his head. We go upstairs and quickly get dressed. We lay in the queen sized bed, and before I can even say goodnight I hear his light steady breaths, indicating he has fallen asleep. I smile as I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful slumber.

 

I wake up to a cold empty bed, the sky still dark, and the moon still shining. I rub my eyes and see a silhouette of someone on the balcony. I rub my eyes as I stand up slowly, and put my slippers on, heading towards it. I open the doors, and feel a nice warm breeze hit my face, the figure turns around and smiles.

“Sorry, I couldn’t sleep, I kind of wish we could stay here a bit longer you know.” I nod my head as I stand next to him. The air stays silent as we both look over the balcony. The silence is interrupted when Minseok turns around, and looks at me.

“Luhan, I’m really grateful.” He takes a deep breath and stares at me. “I really mean it too. I was alone for so long, afraid of anybody that came near me, but you, you decided to come over to me and not give up. You were never disgusted by me, nor hated me, yes I did read all of that journal, and didn’t know someone could like, no I mean love me that much. Without you Luhan, I would still be resented, and just having to live with myself, not even like one ounce of myself.” My heart is beating out of control, and I have no idea what to say to him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. “Luhan, I love you.” At that my whole world freezes. The boy that I love for more than three years tells me he loves me. I feel my eyes sting and pull away from the hug.

“I love you so much Minseok, I really do.” I put my hands on his face and slowly lean into a kiss. It’s soft, tender, passionate, and filled with love. Just like when we kissed that one night, except better because I could feel the same love coming from Minseok as well.

 

Later that night we fell asleep in each other’s arms, and only to wake up at 14:00 still in the same position.

 

No one’s POV

 

Both Minseok and Luhan graduated from school later that year, Luhan had gotten Valedictorian and gave a wonderful speech, Minseok was proud to cheer him on. After graduation they went on another trip, but this time to America. They openly expressed their love, even though you could still see looks of disgusts on people’s faces, no one said anything, because there were other people around giving them loving looks. They didn’t care either way, they were just happy to be together.

After the trip, they were given an option to move out on their own, which they happily accepted. They had moved into a high class apartment and happily lived there. Luhan landed a job at an entertainment company for his lyric writing skills, and Minseok became an elementary school teacher, surrounded by kids who love and respect him. Always to come back home into each other’s arms.

 

A/N

Hello everyone, and this story is complete. I’m actually not going do an epilogue because I just mixed the two together lol. This story was a trip for me, and I can’t believe I actually finished a story because I really do like to leave them hanging a lot. I’m not proud because a lot of parts I do wish to change, but hey, this is my first public story and I finished it, so I feel accomplished.

Thank you to all the subscribers, commenters, upvoters, and silent readers, you guys really helped me continue to write even when I wanted to stop.

If you have any questions about this story, I will gladly answer them. Like if you didn’t understand some parts or if you are curious about Taohun, I’ll be glad to answer. The extra chapter will be put in later, whenever I get that done, and also I’ll make a playlist track of all the songs I used as titles and to why, because some did have a meaning. Thank you everyone again!