Stutter

Always Be Mine

-Xiumin-

Flashback

I walk into my house shaking, I have to tell them, it'll be fine. I walk into the kitchen and see my parents cooking together. 

"Mom, dad, I'm home, and I need to talk to you about something. Can we sit down in the living room?" They look at me and flash a smile and come over to hug me and nod. They head over to the couches and I sit in a chair. 

"You can tell us anything sweetie." My mom smiles and I smile back. I don't know what I was worrying about, my parents are so kind and understanding. 

"Well, I like someone." My moms lips curve up. 
"Oh, who is it sweetie, is she pretty." Her eyes light up. My heart begins to race and I start to play with my fingers. I look down. 
"Well it's not exactly a girl." I look up and see my dad raise an eyebrow. 
"What do you mean it's not exactly a girl." His voice sounds harsh, a voice I've never heard before. 
"My son will not be a ! This is unacceptable, pack up your bags we are leaving, now!" He stood up and came over to me. Hovering over me I see him raise up his hand. My eyes close and it's like everything flashes before me. I screwed up, I will never love again."

End flashback

I look around the house, quiet and empty. They are probably out drinking. I sigh as I put my stuff down. I'm way past curfew even though it is only 19:00. I would have to receive a punishment from him if he was home. 

I head up to my room grabbing my books. I quickly do my homework, I would be in so much trouble if I ever dreamed of getting a 'B' on anything. As I finish up I check the time; 21:00. Looks like they aren't coming home tonight. I sigh out of relief and loneliness. I miss my parents, but I don't miss them. I can't even refer to them as that anymore. I love them and wish for them back, but after my dumb mistake, I can never have that again. If only I could love, love a girl, they would love me again, but that is impossible. 

I flop down on my bed, landing on my stomach. I'm just so exhausted, tired of being alone, being ignored, being bullied, and friendless. Isn't your last year supposed to be fun? As I kept dreaming of what it would be like to have friends and go to parties (even though I would be too terrified to go), then I remember I could never have friends. I slowly drift off into a deep sleep. 

-Luhan-

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" I yell, I take off my shoes, and head towards the living room. I see my parents sitting on the couch enjoying a movie. They turn around and smile, and I return with an even brighter one. I go over towards them and hug them. 

"Well someone was late home today. How was school, you seem quite happy today?" My father asks smiling up at me, I plop down in a chair, and smile brightly at them. 
"Oh it was great, I got to talk to him today, he's too cute!" I bury my face into my hands. My parents look at each other and smile. 
"My boy finally got to talk to Minseok today, well how nice. What, it's only been like three years?" My mom laughs happily. I remember when I first saw him, it was the best day of my life. 

Flashback

"Class today we will be having a new student even though it is in the middle of the year, I would all like you to meet Minseok. Please be kind to him." I watch as a small boy walks into the room to the front of the classroom. He smiles shyly. 
"Hello, my name is Minseok, please take care of me." He looks up and our eyes meet, he quickly looks away and walks to his seat. Leaving me in awe, I feel my heart speed up. He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. 

End flashback

"Luhan you're home!" I snap out of my flashback and look to the girl running towards me. She quickly tackles me in the chair with a hug. 
"I missed you, you came late today." She pouts looking up at me. 
"Awh Minah, I missed you too much!" I sit her in my lap and kiss her forehead. 
"He was with Minseok today." My father looks at Minah smiling. becomes a big 'O' and quickly turns into a smile. 
"Big bro better not leave me to be all alone." She laughs. I smile and ruffle her hair. 

Around the corner I see Tao in the corner, staring at me. I let down Minah earning a pout on her face and walk over to him. I smile and put my hand on his shoulder. 
"How was school today?" He looks up at and shakes his head. 
"." He walks away and heads upstairs. I sigh looking at my parents.
"Kids were messing with him again, he said it's even harder than last year. Just leave him alone for today, he needs to rest."
I nod my head and sigh. 

I walk back over to the chair I was sitting in before. Minah quickly hops back into my lap. I braid her hair as I think, how could anyone be so mean to Tao?

-Xiumin-

I wake up to my phones alarm going off. I quickly shut it off and check the time, 6:30, great school is in an hour. I quickly take a shower and get dressed. I brush my hair and style it quickly. I run down stairs, trying to avoid my parents. I head to the kitchen and discover a note on the fridge. 
'We are going on a trip, be back in a month. Money for food is on the table. '
I sigh, they do this a lot, I never know where they go, anywhere to get away from me, their tainted son. I grab a piece of bread and my bag and walk to school. 

I arrive at school early as always. I put my stuff in my locker and grab my needed supplies. I go to the classroom only to be surprised with someone already in the classroom. Luhan, what is he doing here so early? I walk over to my seat next to him. I awkwardly sit next to him, am I supposed to sit here again or am I supposed to find a new seat?

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and look over to see Luhan smiling at me. I feel my heart speed up. I will admit, Luhan is super attractive, he's popular, and he's actually nice, well at least I think he is. 
"How did you sleep last night?"
I snap out of my thoughts and look up at him, he's still smiling, what is so great about talking with me?
"I-it was okay, I went t-to bed early." I attempt to smile, but fail. This is to nerve wrecking to talk to him. 
"Are you okay, you know from yesterday." I nod my head, I was used to abuse so it didn't matter to me anyways. 
"Okay, I hope you're okay...." He pauses and looks down, fiddling with his fingers, he lifts his head back up making eye contact with me. 
"Uhm, I-I was just wondering, d-do you have a phone, for we could, uhm, t-text?" He quickly looks away from me and towards the table. 

I sit there shocked, he wants my number? I barely use my phone, but I do have one. Not knowing how to respond I take out and piece of paper and write down my number. He probably won't text me anyway.

I slide the paper over to him, his eyes glued to the paper, his lips curve up and looks at me. He pulls out his phone and inserts the given number. I see him begin typing and then he turns it off. My phone buzzes and I check it. 

'Hello, it's me Luhan^^'

He looks over at me and smiles. 
"Now you have my number too, you can text me anytime." I nod and look down at the message again. Can I have friends? Am I aloud to have friends?

A/N

Very sorry about the late update, I was distracted reading Jongkey and Baekyeol Fics>< always hitting me in the feels. Also sorry for these random titles, honestly they are just titles of the english songs I listen to lol.  Well I'm sorry most of this was flashbacks. I wanna kind of explain some things. So Luhan and Minseok are 17, turning 18 soon, Minah is 10, she is homeschooled, and tao is his brother who is 15. Tao will have more in the story, I'm sorry if you didn't want that, but I love tao too much to leave him out. Also Minseok has trust issues, he doesn't want friends because he doesn't want to be left again or rejected. So even if he dreams of friends he rather doesn't want them, thinks they are faking, or thinks he doesn't deserve them. Okay that's all, thank you for 37 suscribers, that makes my day. I will try to update faster for everyone.

Questions(I'm just curious what you guys like, you can answer them in the comments if you would like^^)

1. What's your favorite kpop song?

I have a couple but my all time fav is BTS look here. 

2. Who do you ship tao with? (I wanna put tao with someone but i don't wanna upset you guys.)

I have two, mine are Sehun and Kris. 

 

Okay ay thank you very much again hugs and kisses to all of you